Misty Road Rage Incident

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For those that think it was hinky that the alleged victim of road rage pulled over when the alleged road rage perpetrators were pulled over by police, listen to the 911 call. She didn't want to pull over but was instructed to do so by dispatcher.
Why are so many people in a hurry to think Misty can do no harm? I don't get it.

It's not that I think Misty can do no harm. She is doing a world of harm imo b/c I think she is lying. Iow I feel for sure she's lying; I'm just not sure what she's lying about; And it seems there can only be a few logical reasons, and none of them honorable imo.

But about this road incident, something about it seems off to me. Not sure why tho exactly, altho some of the reasons given here have crossed my mind too.

I"m not saying that I don't believe it. I dont know what to believe. Im saying that to me, something about it seems "off" somehow.
She does not sound tremendously scared....but I do believe that this incident may have been...how do you say....instigated.....Misty looks bad...who benefits?
bbm

...and YES.. >> THIS.

MOO

Not trying to cause problems, but isn't it possible that the driver and Misty were both being agressive? Wasn't it Misty threatening to whip this woman's can? To me, that is displaying agressiveness by threatening bodily harm.

I dunno, but when I am doing 60-70 MPH down the interstate I surely can't hear what someone speeding in the car next to me is saying.. Still the woman driving is a member of TES and that doesn't look good on Tim's organization. This is her mood on her myspace Mood: drunk
bouncey.gif

It seems really weird..but with the gas station/witnesses it leads me to believe it DID occur, but parts may be exaggerated.

I dunno, but when I am doing 60-70 MPH down the interstate I surely can't hear what someone speeding in the car next to me is saying.. Still the woman driving is a member of TES and that doesn't look good on Tim's organization. This is her mood on her myspace Mood: drunk
bouncey.gif

:waitasec: I was thought since Misty's new BFF is much older than her she'd also be mature and a good influence. Guess I was wrong.

It seems really weird..but with the gas station/witnesses it leads me to believe it DID occur, but parts may be exaggerated.

I do believe that it occurred. It is the unprovoked statement that I question. jmo

bouncey.gif

I've been wondering about the connection between the driver and TES. Do you suppose she's trying to befriend Misty to gather information? And, I wonder if Misty even knows this lady was part of the search for Haleigh. At any rate, it seems like a strange friendship between the two.

Not trying to cause problems, but isn't it possible that the driver and Misty were both being agressive? Wasn't it Misty threatening to whip this woman's can? To me, that is displaying agressiveness by threatening bodily harm.
I believe that was alleged about the driver

I've been wondering about the connection between the driver and TES. Do you suppose she's trying to befriend Misty to gather information? And, I wonder if Misty even knows this lady was part of the search for Haleigh. At any rate, it seems like a strange friendship between the two.
Wait - what? The driver of the car Misty was in - is affiliated with TES? I missed that. yikes.

Just look for her myspace under her name. I don't believe we are allowed to post it or I would. She has lots of pictures of searches, training searches, Tim and other members of TES.

Why does she have a GA license when she lives in Orlando? In TX you have 30 days to change your license from the state you moved from to a TX license.

Edited to add I guess she has NC plates on her car.

I guess she has NC plates on her car.

Not sure why people keep saying she lives in FL, unless she recently moved. She was a part of the Kelly Morris search. She lives in Richlands, NC, and the active number I have for her has a 910 area code.

I know she had traveled to FL for the Caylee and Haleigh searches.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5397026.php

REPORTER'S NOTES: Will The Nonsense Ever End With Ron and Misty?

Misty Cummings is en route to Orlando Int’l Airport for a 2pm flight Thursday to NYC to appear or tape a national TV Show Friday while Ronald Cummings is reportedly taping for another national program today.

Ok, I see what her lawyer is saying-

I just dont think this is some setup, I mean unless Ron has a new girlfriend, lol.

jmo

I don't think it's a setup either, but I do think parts of were slightly exaggerated.
Misty lawyer also needs to listen to 911 call so he can understand how that girl was able to give a license plate number. She clearly stated the car pulled in FRONT of her, lol.

Where is Jerry Springer produced? :crazy:

I totally believe this woman.
She pulled on to the freeway, pissed off some teenage driver.
Ignored them.
Became concerned after the harassment went on for miles.
Stayed put to file a report as requested by the police to do so.

No charges were filed because they did not find a weapon.

I don't see the set up to frame Misty.
I don't see the benefit to the victim to lie about it.

I see two rowdy teenagers with bad judgement harassing someone long enough to have that person seek help.

Misty was raised around behavior like this and married into behavior like this. Don't find it surprising in the least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back