MN MN - Amy Pagnac, 13, Osseo, 5 Aug 1989

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is extremely interesting is that, though the area they are searching is vast, and there is so much area to search, they immediately honed in on a specific spot in that specific cluster of trees there. I am anxiously awaiting 3 pm for the promised conference. It 'feels' like they have something. I hope that is so.

Screen caps

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-06-03 at 2.22.48 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-06-03 at 2.22.48 PM.png
    249.9 KB · Views: 184
What is extremely interesting is that, though the area they are searching is vast, and there is so much area to search, they immediately honed in on a specific spot in that specific cluster of trees there. I am anxiously awaiting 3 pm for the promised conference. It 'feels' like they have something. I hope that is so.

Agreed. There were a lot of people just standing around that hold watching. I saw four people pick up and move that blue tent... I thought they were going to bring something out.

more photos...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-06-03 at 2.39.12 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-06-03 at 2.39.12 PM.png
    319.9 KB · Views: 108
  • Screen shot 2014-06-03 at 2.41.17 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-06-03 at 2.41.17 PM.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Screen shot 2014-06-03 at 2.23.55 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-06-03 at 2.23.55 PM.png
    289.3 KB · Views: 105
Does anyone have a link to the live news conference that was supposed to start at 3pm?

I am at work and a client chose just that moment as it started to walk in (without an appointment - the nerve! lol), so I missed it. I assume it was a statement something like "we are searching..." and no further information, yes?

I am at work and a client chose just that moment as it started to walk in (without an appointment - the nerve! lol), so I missed it. I assume it was a statement something like "we are searching..." and no further information, yes?

Yep. They just want to bring Amy home, they have no idea if she's alive or dead, it's part of a process, working with BCA, FBI, call the tip line, etc...

Can't get it to stream at work. Damn the firewall!!

I wish we knew what brought them there, to that specific spot there. They didn't just pull up, and go.. 'that looks like a good place to start' and dig in. Something very specific pointed them to that very specific spot.

Right. And just like the family house, there were a lot of resources invested in driving up to Cambridge and excavating a very specific site if they didn't have some physical evidence of a crime.

Good chance her step dad had a connection to that spot in 1989. They were coming back from a farm in Isanti that day she went missing.

Someone clearly gave them a tip. Probably figured 25 years is long enough and came forward.

http://www.startribune.com/local/west/261682661.html

More than 50 miles north of the suburb, the wooded dirt maintenance road that leads to the 140-acre Pagnac property was blocked Tuesday by yellow police tape as more than a dozen law enforcement vehicles, including a Maple Grove dump truck, were parked nearby. Terlinden declined to say why authorities are searching the property, what they’re looking for or whether they’ve found anything on the land, about 9 miles outside of Cambridge...

In 1987, the family bought the property, in the 37000 block of Verdin Street NW., in Maple Ridge Township. Pagnac said they used to bring Amy and her younger sister, Susan Jr., to hunt mushrooms or play on a tire swing as she and Midden farmed vegetables or harvested trees. Two of the family dogs are buried there, she said.

The property has a barn and an old trailer but no house; the couple plan eventually to build one and retire there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SidewardsDog
Back