GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4. I believe it is TC_MN here who participated in the Fake Police 'nonprofit' group search, and she/he posted afterward here, something along the lines that what she actually felt about the 'Fake Police' would have been too crude for her to post..... On news video, Pierre Collins stood very close to the (no fooling !!! ) Fake Police 'nonprofit' group Fake Police COMMISSIONER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as the Fake Police COMMISSIONER read the searchers' some search instructions (e.g., 'Don't pick up anything !!! DUH LOL)....... I did see a news clip of the Fake Police Commissioner taking a cell phone pic' of some sort of possible 'evidence' on the ground at the River, and it cracked me up ....

Not that it really matters anymore, but no, it wasn't me that was on those searches. I haven't been on any of three organized searches.

I searched once on my way home from work alone for about 1/2 hour, then I searched again about a week later with my oldest daughter.

I came across something on FB that mentioned those fake police so I Googled them and it just looked like a joke to me. I have friends who are LE and these guys are nothing alike. .......

Not that it really matters anymore, but no, it wasn't me that was on those searches. I haven't been on any of three organized searches.

I searched once on my way home from work alone for about 1/2 hour, then I searched again about a week later with my oldest daughter.

I came across something on FB that mentioned those fake police so I Googled them and it just looked like a joke to me. I have friends who are LE and these guys are nothing alike. .......

WOW - that moves my heart and soul that you chose to search on your way home from work, and then again with your oldest daughter - so very loving, TC_MN !!

Minnesota Mary--someone smarter than I has probably already thanked you, but I just wanted to say a huge THANKS for all your hard work keeping this case up front at WS, giving a local's perspective, and most of all, caring so much about little (Barway) Edwin. Passion like yours is what makes WS members so special. It never gets easier when we hear the life of one of our little ones is taken so needelessly and horrifically, but sticking together and comforting one another is a great help to me.

If they think that he's with someone he knows, why involve the FBI? It makes me that maybe he's being held by the person he is with. I'm not sure however.

Because a profiler can really narrow the suspect pool and give LE a lot of tips on how to psychologically get into a suspect's brain. Other detectives can follow up on other leads and use the profilers, too. Interrogation is just not asking questions. It is asking certain questions from certain angles, with particular words or play on emotions in such a way as to get the wanted response.

Minnesota Mary--someone smarter than I has probably already thanked you, but I just wanted to say a huge THANKS for all your hard work keeping this case up front at WS, giving a local's perspective, and most of all, caring so much about little (Barway) Edwin. Passion like yours is what makes WS members so special. It never gets easier when we hear the life of one of our little ones is taken so needelessly and horrifically, but sticking together and comforting one another is a great help to me.

^^^^ what she said ^^^^

What the heck was the motive here??? You bring a child from their homeland and away from their Mom to say you're bringing them here for a better life, better education, whatever... and then...you kill him??? In what culture would that be acceptable?? You ripped this child away from their Mom, away from everything they knew, all their family, all their friends, and uprooted to another country where everything is completely different....to murder them???

Was bringing a child his ticket to getting here? Made him look more 'legit', attract the women? What the hell?? Why do this??? WHY???

Goodbye Barway. May you in be in peace, and comfort now. I don't understand any of this darling, and I'm sure you don't either. I'm sorry your journey on this Earth was so short. May your beautiful smile and sunny disposition always be remembered.

Rumor alert - I cannot link to anything. Info from a local says there "may have been" death threats toward PC. LE is there to protect him. Of course there is the added bonus of being able to watch things....

Was bringing a child his ticket to getting here? Made him look more 'legit', attract the women? What the hell?? Why do this??? WHY???

PC was here before Barway was. Supposedly, his American ex-wife (just prior to the current wife) helped him get Barway to America when they were married. He didn't need the child to get here or get women. I don't get what the motive is either. Money is the only motive that makes sense right now.

Rumor alert - I cannot link to anything. Info from a local says there "may have been" death threats toward PC. LE is there to protect him. Of course there is the added bonus of being able to watch things....

This does not surprise me with the ignorant comments I'm reading by people on Facebook. The comments and lack of common sense by people on Facebook is making me even more sick to my stomach.

I'm probably just being cynical but I don't believe it. I don't mind tho it gives the cops an excuse to watch him and make sure he doesn't leave, or follow him if he does.

I do wonder about his defense when he goes to trial. Will he say his rights were violated because the cops were staked outside his apartment?

Now to figure out who the "uncle" is. Even without hearing Barway say he saw his "uncle", I think there are at least two involved. PC doesn't look strong enough to control an 80 lb., 5'0 tall 10 year old by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
If they think that he's with someone he knows, why involve the FBI? It makes me that maybe he's being held by the person he is with. I'm not sure however.

I think the police deliberately at first said, 'We think Barway is with someone he knows ... and is safe', because at that time they KNEW that Pierre Collins had lied to them, and they KNEW there was an 'Uncle', and, so, they were hoping that in the remote chance that Barway had not YET been murdered, Pierre Collins and 'Uncle' would stop and think, 'Hey, do we really want to go through with this?', and bring Barway home and make Barway tell some hokey lie to the police about why he 'disappeared'. And surely (I don't have a tv, but most people do, don't they??) having the (real) police stand there in a group and hold a press conference like that would really put the heat on whoever did this horrible thing.

OF COURSE, I have NO idea who did murder little Barway !!!

I will say, I am remembering that in the first days, Pierre Collins went on camera complaining about the police not searching his apartment complex, not going door to door to all the neighbors, not checking all the cars in the parking lot, and NOT searching close to the apartment complex!:thinking:

GreenTeam: My link from kare11 (just above) DOES contain the part where the reporter is face-to-face telling Pierre Collins his son's been found - Pierre Collins' eyes seem to dart all around ---- maybe some criminologist/behaviorist type could tell us what silence and darting eyes mean, please??? The word for the feeling I got seeing that is that Pierre Collins looked AGHAST.

Oh yes, I know...I worded things poorly. I meant I was glad you posted that link because last night I heard them "tease" that interaction with PC in the news, and then I didn't get to see it on TV. And I looked at their web site and couldn't find it. So, thanks for posting the link!
:tyou:

One thing that has popped into my mind from the beginning as a little odd. When he is on the school van, he verbally notes that its his dad and his uncle. When he gets off the bus, he didnt make attempts to go towards them- he actually went to the building. For it to seemingly be noteworthy that his dad and uncle were there, it is a little strange that he didnt go them. Makes you wonder if he has an "off-viibe" or he wanted to get away from them and inside. If I saw my mom outside my bus stop, I would go to her when I got off. That just always struck me as being a little off.

NEWS ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi Wigdahl @HeidiWigdahl · 1m 1 minute ago
Within the past 10 minutes we've seen an increase in police activity outside of Pierre Collins' apartment complex.

Goodness, but I hope there is a counselor at school. How many kids are going to look at their own situation and fear their parents?

ANOTHER NEWS UPDATE !!

Zach Tecklenburg ‏@zachteck 8m8 minutes ago
.@CrystalMNPolice holding 4:30 news conference regarding disappearance of #BarwayCollins. @KSTP will be there.

One thing that has popped into my mind from the beginning as a little odd. When he is on the school van, he verbally notes that its his dad and his uncle. When he gets off the bus, he didnt make attempts to go towards them- he actually went to the building. For it to seemingly be noteworthy that his dad and uncle were there, it is a little strange that he didnt go them. Makes you wonder if he has an "off-viibe" or he wanted to get away from them and inside. If I saw my mom outside my bus stop, I would go to her when I got off. That just always struck me as being a little off.

My thoughts when I watched the videos were that he got out of the van and didn't see them anymore. He then went to the window and looked in to see if they had gone inside. Just then, they call his name from the car, and he turns to go to the car. He's told to get in and come with them which he does and is never seen again until yesterday. All of the above is MOO.

ANOTHER NEWS UPDATE !!

Zach Tecklenburg ‏@zachteck 8m8 minutes ago
.@CrystalMNPolice holding 4:30 news conference regarding disappearance of #BarwayCollins. @KSTP will be there.
CRAP - I will be in my car at 4:30. GRRRRRRRRR!

REAL NEWS

It is confirmed that it is Barway's little body that was found..... I imagine the police told Pierre Collins, and he blabbed to the Pastor who blabbed to the apartment complex parking lot - - over at the apartment complex, news cameras are set up and running, and I'm sure there is a big crowd over there now.

I am guessing there'll be no arrest of Pierre Collins today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaminMetairie