MN - George Floyd, 46, died in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #15 - Chauvin Trial Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt the jury feels the same way. It's impossible to watch that video and not feel a range of emotions. Meanwhile the witness is still justifying and making excuses for Chauvin's every move.
I wish we could get notes from the pool reporter about how the jurors are reacting to this cross testimony.

Mr. Schleicher is doing so much more than an excellent cross...how can you, as a juror, trust an expert's opinion when he hasn't even reviewed the materials he is basing his expert opinion on? Where do you go from there?

Oh damn. Resting comfortably. Yeah, I'm gonna guess the jury is done with this guy now.

I dunno about y’all.. but I’m getting more and more and more ticked off with this! Someone complying would be RESTING COMFORTABLY on the pavement in the prone position!!! No the H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS i would not be!

"angry aggressive distracting mob" of onlookers consists of five onlookers located on sidewalk consisting of two teenage girls videotaping the GF/LEO interaction, and three adult males simply watching.

ETA quotes to properly denote my sarcasm

Mr. Schleicher is doing so much more than an excellent cross...how can you, as a juror, trust an expert's opinion when he hasn't even reviewed the materials he is basing his expert opinion on? Where do you go from there?

Oh damn. Resting comfortably. Yeah, I'm gonna guess the jury is done with this guy now.
Honestly if I was on this jury I would have checked out by now. This is just nonsense. How can the judge let someone who is so dang clueless be considered an “expert”!

May have not even been intentional it was sure great the State taking a moment to flip thru their papers after asking
"at this moment was this crowd threatening??"
Witness"expert" (sorry, the quotes are mine) concedes "No."

Takes a moment flipping thru papers before his next question, letting the jury and everyone else, just sit with this that undercut a lot of what Nelson has tried to argue about the crowd.

A tad OT....I had some heavy duty oral surgery this morning and need to pick up four prescriptions for pain and infection but can't drag myself away from this cross examination.

May have not even been intentional it was sure great the State taking a moment to flip thru their papers after asking
"at this moment was this crowd threatening??"
Witness"expert" (sorry, the quotes are mine) concedes "No."

Takes a moment flipping thru papers before his next question, letting the jury and everyone else, just sit with this that undercut a lot of what Nelson has tried to argue about the crowd.
I want to go to Minnesota after this trial and buy S a drink. Hell I’ll buy him the whole bar!

uggh uggh uggh Well he's perfectly compliant now isn't he Mr. Dodd? Resting comfortably. Sheesh I cannot even.

I have to stop watching this. And yet here I sit, getting more and more outraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member