MN - George Floyd, 46, died in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #15 - Chauvin Trial Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
uggh uggh uggh Well he's perfectly compliant now isn't he Mr. Dodd? Resting comfortably. Sheesh I cannot even.

I have to stop watching this. And yet here I sit, getting more and more outraged.
I am right there with you. Now the witness just seems confused lol. You sir, are no expert. GET HIM S!!!!!!!!

I’m glad Nelson brought up the use of small snippets and still photographs. Those aren’t appropriate ETA: or adequate when analyzing every situation.

It's okay folks, this wasn't a use of force, it's just something we call a control hold. He could move his head and lift his shoulder up (which 5 minutes ago this "expert" testified constituted continued resistance)

I feel like I am in bizaro world.

Like I said HIRED GUN!! JMO

There is no justification for DC’s actions hence no credible expert witness could possibly come in and provide some justification in this case! Only a hired gun would dare testify! JMO

The only thing that matters from here on out are the jury instructions IMO.

I’m glad Nelson brought up the use of small snippets and still photographs. Those aren’t appropriate ETA: or adequate when analyzing every situation.

The vast majority of evidence Nelson crossed with was exactly that - small snippets and still photographs. Nelson's arguing against his own approach at this point.

Yet he did the same thing to try to show that Chauvin didn't have his knee on his neck.

The vast majority of evidence Nelson crossed with was exactly that - small snippets and still photographs. Nelson's arguing against his own approach at this point.
There have been several times, by both the prosecution and defense, when I didn’t think snippets or still images were nearly adequate enough.

He was ‘STRUGGLING’ to breathe not against the officers :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I don’t think I can watch any more of this. Are people who are actively being killed supposed to lie there and die quietly? Is that what he’s freaking saying.

Making a cuppa tea before I start shouting at the screen :eek:

I've tried really hard to keep an open mind though I personally absolutely pretty much unequivocally believe Mr. Floyd was murdered...but I am actually beginning to loathe this defense.

(And I believe in a defendant's right to a fair trial. I do. But all of this is just striking me as gross, inappropriate, insensitive, and defying the bounds of reality itself. There's better ways to defend Chauvin imo.)

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member