MN - George Floyd, 46, died in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #15 - Chauvin Trial Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a big difference between justification and explanation in my opinion. Nothing can justify what he did. There may, however, be things that would explain why he made the decisions he did.

Edited for emphasis.

Last edited:
He's on his knees, he's handcuffed right? Yes. He then says thank you, and then he is pushed onto the ground, yes? Yes.

Would the position they pushed him into on the ground qualify as the side position recovery position was he not? Yes. And then he was taken out of that recovery position and moved to a prone position face down on pavement while handcuffed right? Yes.

State trying to get expert to admit one knee was on GF's neck and Back. Expert balks at that description saying knee upper back and neck. State showing a close up photo now, Gets him to say in exhibit 240 the knee is on the neck.

would you agree that Defendant's right knee is on back and left knee is on neck.

It's the old *singing* the back bone's connected to the ear bone.

He was ‘STRUGGLING’ to breathe not against the officers :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I don’t think I can watch any more of this. Are people who are actively being killed supposed to lie there and die quietly? Is that what he’s freaking saying.

Making a cuppa tea before I start shouting at the screen :eek:
I’ll take one as well.. with something a lil stronger than tea!

He was ‘STRUGGLING’ to breathe not against the officers :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I don’t think I can watch any more of this. Are people who are actively being killed supposed to lie there and die quietly? Is that what he’s freaking saying.

Making a cuppa tea before I start shouting at the screen :eek:
Yes, that's what we are expected to accept.

Last edited:
I understand this is Nelson’s job.. but I don’t see how he can stand there with a good conscience (is that the right word? I’m drawing a blank I’m so mad) and actually believe that what his client did was okay. I really don’t. I’m not trying to bash counsel or witness.. but this is just ridiculously obsurd.

Has anyone already gone back to transcribe the 'resting comfortably' exchange yet? If not, I'll give it a go, as I truly think this is one for the history books. But, I'm quite hard of hearing, so may need some assistance with edits afterward. lol

Has anyone already gone back to transcribe the 'resting comfortably' exchange yet? If not, I'll give it a go, as I truly think this is one for the history books. But, I'm quite hard of hearing, so may need some assistance with edits afterward. lol

when you do, can you please add a !!!! After the ? When S all but yells “did you say resting comfortably?!?!!!”

There have been several times, by both the prosecution and defense, when I didn’t think snippets or still images were nearly adequate enough.
That's true, but the witness and video evidence shows Chauvin's knee on his neck for over nine minutes. Even if the defense proved (by those still shots) that he lifted or moved his knee a few seconds (four or five different times,) it would still be around nine minutes that he had his knee on Floyd's neck.

With hands in pocket at times and his back turned...

His hands weren't in his pockets. He was wearing black gloves.

Also, I have watched waaay to many videos of encounters turning violent. its weird because one second its arguing then bam sh#t hits the fan. I think they are talking more of a tense/combustable situation that just needs a spark to set it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ