MN - George Floyd, 46, died in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #7 - Chauvin Trial Day 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lane had left in ambo...

Chauvin had scedaddled to the safety of his cruiser, and to get a spoken to from Charles Mcmillian who followed him there to give him a piece of his mind. The other officer was sent back to CUP to get the bill by Chauvin so that Chauvin didn't have to be standing in the street or exposed to the crowd. Tao, his partner and driver that day, was also in car with Chauvin??

Good point why Chauvin or Tao didn't see that big truck with sirens arrive and approach them!

MOO

We may learn more in future witness testimonies.. e.g. this one

I'm confused what you're saying. The axon BC "x6039A5be" (the camera that walks with firefighters to check for patient in Cup Foods) corresponds with Thao's body camera number/code.

A commentator on a local station thinks Mr. Norton’s key testimony was him saying he reported it to his superiors as ‘a man was killed in police custody’. Because initially officials had said GF died of medical complications. So is the state trying to bring in a cover up?
I'm not sure. I guess it's possible. Even the first autopsy indicated the death was a homicide. I think that's what was ruled by officials from the beginning. Or did you mean initially, in the first few days? It did seem like a long time before they were arrested, although it was probably less than a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations