MN - George Floyd, 46, died in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #7 - Chauvin Trial Day 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelson, "You checked for Mr. Floyd's pulse initially?" and asks about position of Chauvin.

Smith says Chauvin was still at the head of the patient.

Nelson now asking about Lane helping with chest compressions.

Smith, "Any lay person can do do chest compressions... I wanted as many people that would want to help me at that time to work this cardiac arrest"

https://twitter.com/callangraynews/status/1377699046916296706?s=21

SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defense asks if the reason that Officer Lane was replaced because your partner was better suited. He said no, anyone especially the police department can do chest compression...

:D

Witness is defo getting more combative with defence

He has been excused now!!

I really didn't find this witness defensive, but I've been following murder trials for over four decades, and seen many witnesses who were very combative to the state or the defense.

I can honestly say this defense attorney is one of the nicest mild mannered one's I've ever seen.

I love this judge too. He's such a nice man, and very fair minded to both sides. Imo, the jury will windup being very fond of him.

I really didn't find this witness defensive, but I've been following murder trials for over four decades, and seen many witnesses who were very combative to the state or the defense.

I can honestly say this defense attorney is one of the nicest mild mannered one's I've ever seen.

I love this judge too. He's such a nice man, and very fair minded to both sides. Imo, the jury will windup being very fond of him.

I felt like he was getting more frustrated with defence esp when he said are you asking what she has... I think he felt emotional but didn’t want to show it. Jmo *advertiser censored*

I'd pay big bucks to read what Chauvin has been writing down.

It's pretty common to see most defendants take notes and be writing things down but he really seems to be going to town on that notepad. He's going to need a new one soon and it's only day 4.

Did you response to a call that evening

Witness “we responded to several!!”

I love the fact that Derek Smith repeatedly said that GF was already deceased and he dropped him off at the hospital deceased! And that any cop could do the chest compressions in attempt to save someone’s life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UncleGrump