GUILTY MN - George Floyd, 46, died, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #18 - Chauvin Closing & Deliberations #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
animated-smileys-aliens-049.gif
space aliens!!??!!

Egads, he just went to carbon monoxide... and how state brought back someone to discount.

"It's not intellectually honest" per Nelson...

*wanting to throw my computer*

He's doing a SQUUIRRRREEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, as he is saying you cannot say he died of such when he had a 98% oxygen saturation.

MOO MOO MOO... the nurse is REALLLLLLLLY gonna have to sit on her hands as he is probably really pizzing her off.

Yet, due to rules, she cannot share in deliberations.

The defense is TROLLING MOO. He's putting out an emotional "carrot" for the nurse to challenge in deliberations, and perhaps get mistrial.

MOO

MOO

98% oxygen level...
I believe that can shot down pretty easily- I believe GF was given oxygen in the ambulance and most likely at the hospital, which would answer the question of why his
oxygen level was 98% after O2 supplementation. I am sure this question of the 98% oxygen will be answered in rebuttal.

Egads, he just went to carbon monoxide... and how state brought back someone to discount.

He's doing a SQUUIRRRREEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, as he is saying you cannot say he died of such when he had a 98% oxygen saturation.

MOO MOO MOO... the nurse is REALLLLLLLLY gonna have to sit on her hands as he is probably really pizzing her off.

The defense is TROLLING MOO.

MOO

I am not sure that the prosecution can come back and say.. well, he had CPR, etc. and it made those levels come up... I could not find it anywhere, in any testimony when I went looking this weekend. It was stated he had CPR.

I agree, she is going to have a really hard time not explaining it as a nurse if someone doesn't understand it.

The defense is TROLLING MOO.

MOO
He's been like that from the outset, he gets so bogged down in elements he does not fully understand.
His face fell a million times while State was summarising.
As if somebody had taken all his toys away... he was nearly crying .. all just my humble impression...
Jury is well used to him now.
State has fully proven their case and did it from the outset in a coherent manner.
This feels more like gaslighting.
Nobody likes that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members