MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but we have visual proof that a 75lb boy made identifiable craters while walking on the gravel driveway.

Reports say those were signs of Jacob digging his heels in, a struggle. Then they disappear. Your basically saying Jacob was alone, since there aren't clear prints of an adult male beside him.

I don't know who took Jacob. I don't know if it was someone out of the area, someone that knew the Wetterlings would be away that night, or DR.

I do think DR has acted way out of the norm from day one. He's invited speculation.

It hasn't been solved because a stranger and a vehicle never happened.

Dan stated that at almost the same time of the abduction a small, possibly dark blue car came all the way up his driveway and turned around. He said he saw a small figure in the passenger side with their hand over their eyes. He stated that the headlights were close together.

Once 911 was called regarding the suspicious lights at the woodpile.....why didn't he mention that car that drove up his driveway with it's small passenger?

Dan went out to talk to the cops at the woodpile and told him he would search his own outbuildings. Why wouldn't the first thing out of his mouth be...I SAW A CAR DRIVE UP MY DRIVEWAY WITH A SMALL PASSENGER ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO!! THEY MUST HAVE ABDUCTED THAT CHILD!!

Why would he even search his own buildings if a car pulled through with a small passenger at the time of the abduction? Because no car passed through that wasn't Kevin's. And he knew there would be tire tracks that weren't his so he had to make up a car to account for the tracks. If he described Kevin's car, they would have found, interviewed and discounted Kevin right away. Instead, he says that a car matching Kevin's came through in the afternoon...

Dan stated that at almost the same time of the abduction a small, possibly dark blue car came all the way up his driveway and turned around. He said he saw a small figure in the passenger side with their hand over their eyes. He stated that the headlights were close together.

Once 911 was called regarding the suspicious lights at the woodpile.....why didn't he mention that car that drove up his driveway with it's small passenger?

Dan went out to talk to the cops at the woodpile and told him he would search his own outbuildings. Why wouldn't the first thing out of his mouth be...I SAW A CAR DRIVE UP MY DRIVEWAY WITH A SMALL PASSENGER ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO!! THEY MUST HAVE ABDUCTED THAT CHILD!!

Why would he even search his own buildings if a car pulled through with a small passenger at the time of the abduction? Because no car passed through that wasn't Kevin's. And he knew there would be tire tracks that werein't his so he had to make up a car to account for the tracks. If he described Kevin's car, they would have found, interviewed and discounted Kevin right away. Instead, he says that a car matching Kevin's came through in the afternoon...

It is a false story and a preventative measure to keep them from the house.

It is a false story and a preventative measure to keep them from the house.

I know, I was trying to prove a point to FindTim. If DR was innocent and IF he saw a car pull around his driveway at the time of the abduction with a small person in the passenger seat he would have told the 911 operator that information and also the cops on the scene. Why offer to search your buildings if you KNOW a strange car came through with a small person at the time of the abduction?

When did DR mention the small dark blue car with the passenger who could have been a child or small woman driving in his driveway? I just went through a couple interviews and he goes through what happened that evening's events with no mention of it. Anyone?

I know, I was trying to prove a point to FindTim. If DR was innocent and IF he saw a car pull around his driveway at the time of the abduction with a small person in the passenger seat he would have told the 911 operator that information and also the cops on the scene. Why offer to search your buildings if you KNOW a strange car came through with a small person at the time of the abduction?

When did DR mention the small dark blue car with the passenger who could have been a child or small woman driving in his driveway? I just went through a couple interviews and he goes through what happened that evening's events with no mention of it. Anyone?

He never mentioned it to the 911 operator imo. He would also later say a tan monte carlo did the abduction.

He never mentioned it to the 911 operator imo. He would also later say a tan monte carlo did the abduction.

I know, I just re-watched that interview that was done on his property. But he did mention the small car that came through during the time of the abduction with a small person in the passenger seat somewhere....where was that?

And I don't understand others here don't see that action or non-action as a huge red flag. FindTim, why haven't you explained how this makes sense to you?

I know, I just re-watched that interview that was done on his property. But he did mention the small car that came through during the time of the abduction with a small person in the passenger seat somewhere....where was that?

And I don't understand others here don't see that action or non-action as a huge red flag. FindTim, why haven't you explained how this makes sense to you?

He "remembered" about the car with the small child while "under hypnosis."

Oh, so he didn't remember it 2 hours after he saw it?

Wow, very good point. I believe DR eluded the hypnosis and was still concious, he then used it to his advantage in planting more false evidence.

Throwing this out there:
I can't shake the feeling DR was not alone whilst his parents were in Europe. Did he have a rendezvous with a man? A woman? Both? Where would he have gone to pickup someone? A local bar? The mall? Did anyone see DR about town with another character?
Why, IMO is this important: 2 scenarios
1. DR inadvertently picked up a transient whackadoodle who in turn stalked him/his property and took Jacob
2. DR is covering for someone...but who???

I don't know if DR is innocent or guilty, but I just can't believe it was a coincidence that this happened when his parents were away on a rare trip to Europe

Of a related note: http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/local/2014/07/10/compete-stearns-sheriff-seat/12504069/

I will not be casting my vote for Sheriff Sanner and have begun to contact the two other candidates to gauge their willingness to discuss openly with the public the JW case. Both competing candidates have filed their forms which are available publicly to view.

Good for you, FindTim! I truly believe this is the way to go and I hope many others will join you! LE must be held accountable and IMO it's time for some transparency in this case. It's been 25 years.

Throwing this out there:
I can't shake the feeling DR was not alone whilst his parents were in Europe. Did he have a rendezvous with a man? A woman? Both? Where would he have gone to pickup someone? A local bar? The mall? Did anyone see DR about town with another character?
Why, IMO is this important: 2 scenarios
1. DR inadvertently picked up a transient whackadoodle who in turn stalked him/his property and took Jacob
2. DR is covering for someone...but who???

I don't know if DR is innocent or guilty, but I just can't believe it was a coincidence that this happened when his parents were away on a rare trip to Europe

Who said this was a rare trip to Europe? We have no idea how often DR's parents went on trips.

What reason would DR have to "cover" for anyone? There is no evidence that DR was/is homosexual.

A woman abducted J?

Calm down. Good questions. I don't know! That's why I asked! Maybe a man and woman abducted Jacob. We. Don't. Know. We only know a man approached the boys, then disappeared with Jacob into the abyss.
I believe I read that DR's parents did not annually visit Europe but I do not have a source atm

And again, I'm not implying innocence or guilt. But let's play hypothetical (I saw a crazy story on Dateline last night, so I don't think it sooooo far fetched)
DR was home alone for the week. Sat night he went out to a bar and started chatting up a woman. Meanwhile, a man was eyeing him. DR declined his advances and went home. The man followed and camped out in the area. The next night the man spots the boys and...

Again THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL. I'm not stating any of the above as fact. I'm trying to explore the possibility that DR was framed, inadvertently targeted, or covering for someone

Point noted. But the term 'dirt' is used loosely....as in 'dirt road'...when it's actually gravel. What I'm wondering is: how did LE decide upon which locations to actually excavate and remove the 'dirt' i.e. soil?

I would think it was because when DR was talking to Patty W. he stated that "someone could have buried a body/him in our gravel pit/burn pit" (can't remember exact wording, it was in one of the DR interviews.)

Yes, but we have visual proof that a 75lb boy made identifiable craters while walking on the gravel driveway.

Not really. We have proof that Jacob left one deep foot impression when he either stepped up or was pushed onto or into something, or struggled to get away from someone.

Not really. We have proof that Jacob left one deep foot impression when he either stepped up or was pushed onto or into something, or struggled to get away from someone.

Until they show us otherwise, the footprint is planted imo.

Is current LE willing to discuss this case with the public? Think about this when you go to vote this November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4