MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nominees for the ROCORI 2013 Teacher of the Year included Josh Austad, Middle School Social Studies; Brad Bauer, Secondary Science; Brian Herrig, Secondary Global Languages—Spanish; Mark Larcom, Physical Education and Adaptive PE at Cold Spring Elementary; Jay Larson, Industrial Technology and Driver’s Training at the Senior High; Christine Poff, Third Grade at Cold Spring Elementary; Dan Rassier, Music at John Clark Elementary School and St. Boniface; Patti Rice, Language Arts at the Senior High; and Natalie Spengler, Language Arts and Reading at the Middle School"
Excerpted from the Ricori School District online newsletter

Dan Rassier is a well liked teacher among his students, no doubt.

"Nominees for the ROCORI 2013 Teacher of the Year included Josh Austad, Middle School Social Studies; Brad Bauer, Secondary Science; Brian Herrig, Secondary Global Languages—Spanish; Mark Larcom, Physical Education and Adaptive PE at Cold Spring Elementary; Jay Larson, Industrial Technology and Driver’s Training at the Senior High; Christine Poff, Third Grade at Cold Spring Elementary; Dan Rassier, Music at John Clark Elementary School and St. Boniface; Patti Rice, Language Arts at the Senior High; and Natalie Spengler, Language Arts and Reading at the Middle School"
Excerpted from the Ricori School District online newsletter[/QUOTEi

I read that article a long time ago.

IIRC, I figured all he would need was one vote to be nominated. So, not that impressed.

Sorry.

I've never understood how the law could truly believe that monks or priests or anyone should be treated differently from anyone else who commits a crime against a minor. Here is just one example of many that illustrates how these cases have traditionally been handled. Why are the sensibilities and lives of the monks given a higher consideration than those of the children they molest?
http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2014/03/francis_hoefgen_priest_abuse.php

Can you believe it!

I hope things are changing about these "great minds"!

By any chance, does anyone happen to know where POI DR went to highschool/college?

I am only going by what I remember., so it can be really wrong.

Apollo for high school? College at St. cloud State? Grad school at U of Illinois in Champaign

By any chance, does anyone happen to know where POI DR went to highschool/college?[/

If you look up his linked in, there is a lot of info there. No high school listed though.

Also, he has himself getting a music degree in 2 years. How can that be?

Dan Rassier is a well liked teacher among his students, no doubt.

Ted Bundy, BTK, Robert Hansen

These guys were well liked people in their communities as well. Until LE clears him from being a POI, I choose to remain suspicious about him.

By any chance, does anyone happen to know where POI DR went to highschool/college?

He went to Apollo High School. I don't know if he spent any time at SCSU (in St. Cloud) but he went to that college in Illinois (I forget the name, but someone on here will know.) He did not go to St. John's, although some of his brothers did.

The best trumpet player this side of the mississippi is prone to exclusive honors, perhaps.

Seriously, not possible. He has to take classes which he could have doubled up, but student teaching takes up so much time.

His Linked In is really strange.

It is very poorly written.He has all kinds of exclamation !!! marks.

Weird things such as hitchhiking.

Linked is supposed to be professional, I thought.

I would assume he went in the St. Joseph district where he has lived with his parents all of his life.

St. Joe doesn't have any junior high or high school. Kids are bused into St. Cloud. They go to North Junior High (where Jacob was in 1989) and then Apollo (or Cathedral if they prefer a Catholic school). St. Joe does use (or did use) Kennedy grade school for K thru 4. Back in 1989, Discovery school had grades 5 and 6 and then they moved on to North Junior High for 7 and 8 and then to Apollo for the last 4 years. (Currently Discovery is not being used like that anymore, so kids stay at their grade school longer and then go to North Junior High.) There is also Tech High School and a South Junior High. But the kids from St. Joe all came to the North end schools in St. Cloud. I think it was just closer for buses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhampton