MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can link to LinkedIn. Don't c&p from it.

I'm certain the school district has DR's records. I'm also certain the schools from which he graduated have his records. We do not.

Why the discussion about his professional qualifications? Apparently, DR is a very accomplished musician.

How does one do 128 semester credits in two years? Any ideas?

That would come out to 30 some credits per semester.

18 credits a semester would be considered a high course load.

Just trying to understand things about a POI.

When things don't make sense, there is a reason.

Who knows what that reason is.

So curious

I'm certain the school district has DR's records. I'm also certain the schools from which he graduated have his records. We do not.

Why the discussion about his professional qualifications? Apparently, DR is a very accomplished musician.

This is HIS record online. It is HIS words.

Why the strangeness?

Dan Rassier is a well liked teacher among his students, no doubt.

I have personally witnessed his relationship with grade school children...they do like him.

I have not witnessed his relationships with adults so I cannot say for sure that he "gets along" better with children.

Why the strangeness?

Why the strangeness?

My neighbor's son got his BS from the U of M in 2 years. He started when in h.s. Also, do we know the qualifications in the 1970's?

My neighbor's son got his BS from the U of M in 2 years. He started when in h.s. Also, do we know the qualifications in the 1970's?

I believe Rudy Perpich started the Post Secondary option in MN. When was that? The Post Secondary Option was made so high school students could attend college while in high school.

My daughter did that as well but she only completed one year of college while in high school. She was Post Secondary as a junior and senior high school student. She got one B in her entire education career and that was in a grading period in high school. She is more than 20 years younger than DR.

I went to the University back in the olden days, the Main U. It was quarters then.

18 a quarter was considered a heavy load.

Of course, the amount of credits would be different than the 128 semester credits needed to graduate at St. cloud.

The University changed to semesters not too long ago to be in line with other institutions.

I don't know what St. cloud was, But is hardly matters.

When did Post Secondary start? My guess is in the 80's at the earliest.

I graduated from St Cloud State in 1991. We were on quarters then (1987-1991). He could have done summer school on top of a heavy load. Not sure if it is possible in two years though.

it is interesting on the linked in profile that he said he would run/walk/hitch back and forth from St Cloud to St Joseph. I wonder if any priests gave him rides.

I graduated from St Cloud State in 1991. We were on quarters then (1987-1991). He could have done summer school on top of a heavy load. Not sure if it is possible in two years though.

I am guessing it would have been 180 credits to graduate. So, he would still have had to take 30 a quarter.

Throw in summer school. Summer school never had that many credits in a session.

Throw in student teaching which took all day and not that many credits.

Very head scratching

kemo, after what Stearns county did to the Guimond family when Josh went missing (or rather what they didn't do) and how they handled the investigation or lack thereof, I would be convinced that they are probably not handling the case as they should. They didn't have a protocall at the time for what to do when a child went missing, so they were winging it. they called in help, but I have not heard that fbi is still on the case. After what they did to the Guimonds, I don't trust SCLE.

kemo, after what Stearns county did to the Guimond family when Josh went missing (or rather what they didn't do) and how they handled the investigation or lack thereof, I would be convinced that they are probably not handling the case as they should. They didn't have a protocall at the time for what to do when a child went missing, so they were winging it. they called in help, but I have not heard that fbi is still on the case. After what they did to the Guimonds, I don't trust SCLE.

The BCA is. Not sure about FBI. Too lazy to look right now

Sheriff never allowed FBI in on Josh's case. In fact the professor even set up a petition to get the FBI involved. Sad to say, now that over a decade has passed, most people rarely think about Joshua. And I'm sure there are many who are very happy time has erased him from their minds. When was the FBI called in to help with Jacob's case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn