MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kraemer connection is extremely puzzling to me and it seems like there's not much information about this family

It was posted on here that a Kramer family owns the garbage service right by where Jared was let off.

Shergal, thanks for spotting this - I had too many links open at once darn it. Now I'm busily trying to locate the right article so I can post the link.

Yo Chaplain, the "unknown" perp is well known by the cops, but as we've been told we must refrain from saying the names of perps who no longer have that status. Although this man was an official suspect at one time he isn't at the present time. Who can say what the future holds? Not I, said the pussy cat.

I have been trying to do a bit of reading about the Kraemers, not sure if i have the right family as there are a lot of them in Minnesota. I found this article on a new landfill site opened up in 1989. It's kinda hard to figure out exactly where it is in relation to where Jared was taken but looks to be on the rough area. If the same man took Jacob and something went wrong where he couldn't let him go he might have used it as a dumping place. Not pointing the finger at the Kraemers but maybe someone involved in setting up the landfill site. Or someone in the planning offices. But someone who knew about it and knew the Kraemers.
http://csr.stparchive.com/Archive/CSR/CSR05242011p17.php

Yo Chaplain, the "unknown" perp is well known by the cops, but as we've been told we must refrain from saying the names of perps who no longer have that status. Although this man was an official suspect at one time he isn't at the present time. Who can say what the future holds? Not I, said the pussy cat.

Do we really Know this? Is it actually known that this individual was a suspect and as you say well known by the cops? If so, how is it known? I'm having a hard time, figuring out how it's known that he was looked at, suspected, etc..., and there's no information available to substantiate that; so, how is it known?

Any idea when her book is coming out? Personally, I hope ELOC's comes out first. He is not taking any money for himself and he is not publishing under his own name for any glory.

I didn't even know Joy was writing a book.

Do we really Know this? Is it actually known that this individual was a suspect and as you say well known by the cops? If so, how is it known? I'm having a hard time, figuring out how it's known that he was looked at, suspected, etc..., and there's no information available to substantiate that; so, how is it known?

And, if this person was an officially named suspect we should be able to sleuth.

And, if this person was an officially named suspect we should be able to sleuth.

It would be good if you could find the documentation. But if someone is not arresed and charged, oh well. That seems to be the case

DaveK, I am very much looking forward to reading what I believe will be a comprehensive, fully vetted, thoroughly researched and highly detailed book about Jacob's case. My understanding is that it will have an abundance of information, all factually based, albeit with names changed to avoid the legal mess that often comes when telling the truth. In my opinion only, of course.

Look on the Stearns county plat, you can see how much land the Kraemers own between Richmond and Cold Spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NMorgren, but there's the rub, he was a suspect, and that one verb precludes any further discussion here. Our dialogue must remain compliant with house rules lest we find ourselves locked out of the conversation. But as I mentioned earlier, ELOC's forthcoming book will be a wealth of information that just might be the fire that lights the match that will shed light for those who may be in the dark and not even know it.

So in order to sleuth, the person must be a CURRENTLY named suspect?

That can't be right, we talk about other former suspects who may or may not have been cleared.

That can't be right, we talk about other former suspects who may or may not have been cleared.

The rule is that they have been named in standard media (non blog). So, we can use initials for DAH, DH, VA and that cop they looked at.

I've never seen Phantom's guy in an article, I think that's the difference

Chaplain1, I do not know where he was 10/22. But someone here might. Depends on how deeply into the well of info he/she dug. Would love to know the answer.

Wonder if there's a record of which hockey teams were there on 10/22/1989? That's a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL