MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know the attendees of the party the Wetterlings attended the night of the abduction? I know the city, just no attendees.

That's another good place to start. Wonder if DC has any connections here?

Pine Curtain is a legitimate site we link to all the time. They have their own references to where they found something in the media.

Look on the Stearns county plat, you can see how much land the Kraemers own between Richmond and Cold Spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look a little further out, and you may notice something else…something very similar…and possibly quite relevant. :)

Look a little further out, and you may notice something else…something very similar…and possibly quite relevant. :)
Oops, I "thanks"ed to this thinking I could find the link to see what you meant, but I can't. Original link mentions Stearns County Plat showing how much land Kramers own between Richmond & Cold Spring. Is there a link to this? Comment I quote here likely still worthy of thanks, just wish I could see what you mean...

ELOC - you talkin about the silo with the light that Jared saw when he was being held captive in the perp's car? Or am I off track - again.

I am looking for the map that was on here, could have been on the last thread. It was a drawing, I think, and it showed the close quarters of richmond, cold spring and the lake that Jared and his dad fished at the last morning he was home. Does anyone know where that map is or who posted it? Please help!!!

A chiropractic party? I think there were not many chiropractors in the immediate area. The party was a Sunday night. According to PW, they were just sitting down for dinner when the boys called to ask to go to the store. On a Sunday night at 8:30pm. Kids didn't have school, but some people had work. Not unheard of, but curious. I wonder whose house it was held at and who was there.

I didn't even know Joy was writing a book.

Yeah, I've seen this be repeated several times. If there is a link to Joy announcing she's writing a book, I'd like to see it. As far as I know, she's never made such an announcement at her blog in any of her "Jacob" posts.

The criminal charges filed against Hart last week characterized him as less forceful; authorities said he may have tried to entice the boys rather than threaten. No weapon was seen and Hart allegedly offered one boy $5.

Kandiyohi County authorities last week said the Wetterling task force was interested in putting Hart in a lineup before a 12-year-old Cold Spring boy. The boy earlier described a man he said sexually assaulted him in January 1989, and the FBI said it believes the man who molested the boy also abducted Wetterling.

The Cold Spring boy's description was used to create a sketch of an unidentified prime suspect in both cases. But authorities said the sketch does not closely resemble Hart. Jamar said there were no immediate plans to arrange such a lineup for Hart, who is being held in lieu of $100,000 bail in Kandiyohi County jail.

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_action=doc&p_docnum=7&+OK+=+OK+

Star Tribune: Newspaper of the Twin Cities
FBI reduces number on Wetterling task force
Too few leads to check out
Author: Pat Doyle; Staff WriterJanuary 31, 1990
Section: NEWS
Page: 01A

The criminal charges filed against Hart last week characterized him as less forceful; authorities said he may have tried to entice the boys rather than threaten. No weapon was seen and Hart allegedly offered one boy $5.

Kandiyohi County authorities last week said the Wetterling task force was interested in putting Hart in a lineup before a 12-year-old Cold Spring boy. The boy earlier described a man he said sexually assaulted him in January 1989, and the FBI said it believes the man who molested the boy also abducted Wetterling.

The Cold Spring boy's description was used to create a sketch of an unidentified prime suspect in both cases. But authorities said the sketch does not closely resemble Hart. Jamar said there were no immediate plans to arrange such a lineup for Hart, who is being held in lieu of $100,000 bail in Kandiyohi County jail.

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_action=doc&p_docnum=7&+OK+=+OK+

Star Tribune: Newspaper of the Twin Cities
FBI reduces number on Wetterling task force
Too few leads to check out
Author: Pat Doyle; Staff WriterJanuary 31, 1990
Section: NEWS
Page: 01A
He seems to have been a top 5 candidate since '89. If Jared thinks he molested him, why doesn't he just come forward and say it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL