MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know that there is no body? That decreases the chance of conviction dranatically. There was also no physical evidence, other than casts and Kevin's track. They had the BCA and FBI involved within hours. They haven't found the zodiac killer either, it doesn't mean law enforcement officers are idiots. People have dedicated their entire working lives to this case.

Actually if you check out Gary Stewart`s book The Most Dangerous Animal of All, you may be compelled to believe the zodiac killer was found. Excellent book

Would love to play a recording of Hollister's voice to Jared ... I know I'd never forget it - -

I would think that has already been done. Anyone know? LE knows who Hollinger is, we know who Hollinger is. Anything on Joy's blog about Hollinger?

Human, I know this. The reason I continue to reiterate that amount of pedophiles in the Public Schools System is out of control, it because you said "nowadays" teachers don't want to work around these pedophiles. Most teachers don't know, or if they do, they turn their head the other way, rather than report it. It appears more are reporting it to LE authorities.

After researching, and speaking with several people regarding the JEW case, I'm not surprised Jacob was abducted. The area is infested with pedophiles. I hope LE is doing everything they can. It's hard to say since they can't tell anyone if they're investigating or not. Personally, I don't have a good feeling about LE doing everything they can. I hope I'm wrong, I really do. I could be that they're on to something very sensitive, but 25 years is a long time reaching dead ends.

There would need to be absolute proof of a suspected pedophile, or a teacher would risk their reputation, as well as a lawsuit. Administrators usually know more about employees; why should the problem be placed with teachers?

There would need to be absolute proof of a suspected pedophile, or a teacher would risk their reputation, as well as a lawsuit. Administrators usually know more about employees; why should the problem be placed with teachers?

Sometimes administrators cover it up, and sometimes they call LE. There's teachers that are pedophiles. Pedophiles pick professions that give them access to children. Of course this is obvious, as human pointed out. I, not saying a teacher took Jacob, but there's been buzz on here about DR, and he's a teacher.

I encourage you all to delve into more research if you feel inclined to do so. S.E.S.A.M.E is a good place to start. They've been trying to get legislation passed to enable more thorough background checks on all public school employees. There's. A video on there of a press conference arranged by Senator Toomey from Pennsylvania. Child molesting teachers are passed from school to school. They call this "passing the trash". Also, please check out the Jeremy Bell case. He was a student that was sexually abused by a teachers, and the teacher killed him. These are just known facts. As I said in an earlier posting, over 325 public school employee, including teachers were arrested related to child abuse, from Jan. 2014 to Sept. 2014, and those are only the ones they know about. I had sad 260 teachers, but it's actually more. I hadn't seen the video in a while, so I watched it again, and 325 is the number the Senator gave.

Do some google searches also... "Pedophile teachers"......

This is just added information to possibly connect to the JEW case. Some people consider DR a suspect, and again, he's a teacher. This problem is also in private schools, and anywhere there's access to children.

Sometimes administrators cover it up, and sometimes they call LE. There's teachers that are pedophiles. Pedophiles pick professions that give them access to children. Of course this is obvious, as human pointed out. I'm not saying a teacher took Jacob, but there's been buzz on here about DR, and he's a teacher.

I encourage you all to delve into more research if you feel inclined to do so. S.E.S.A.M.E is a good place to start. They've been trying to get legislation passed to enable more thorough background checks on all public school employees. There's a video on there of a press conference arranged by Senator Toomey from Pennsylvania. Child molesting teachers are passed from school to school. They call this "passing the trash". Also, please check out the Jeremy Bell case. He was a student that was sexually abused by a teacher, and the teacher killed him. These are just known facts. As I said in an earlier posting, over 325 public school employee, including teachers, were arrested related to child abuse, from Jan. 2014 to Sept. 2014, and those are only the ones they know about. I had said 260 teachers, but it's actually more. I hadn't seen the video in a while, so I watched it again, and 325 is the number the Senator gave.

Do some google searches also... "Pedophile teachers"......

This is just added information to possibly connect to the JEW case. Some people consider DR a suspect, and again, he's a teacher. This problem is also in private schools, and anywhere there's access to children.

BethAnn777, I don't think LE would have allowed Jared listen to Hollinger's voice because his lawyer apparently knew how to say the right words and use the law with its various and sundry loopholes to Hollinger's advantage. As soon as Hollinger's lawyer sprung him free from jail, etc (read ELOC's book for more info), that was that. The law is not always just and it often has a queer way of strangling the truth. Isn't it ironic, as the song goes.

I don't know this, because I don't read Joy's blog on a regular basis, but somehow I doubt she even knows about Hollinger. Unless someone here or someone associated with Hollinger decided to bring her up to speed. And even then, Joy appears to be invested in a particular theory and all of us who hold fast to certain theories know how difficult it is to put them aside or even modify them. I'm a perfect example, as I believed Wollmering was behind many of these sexual assaults. Here was the problem and it is enormous -- unbeknownst to me, there was incriminating information pertaining to Hollinger that I could not and would not have known had it not been for experienced WS'ers enlightening me. Remember, I have been following St. John's Abbey and BW in particular for over a decade. I was very invested in my theory. But once I had the opportunity to look at the facts, which you can read about in ELOC's book by the way, I started to get the picture. And I understood then why Jared's case and -- possibly Jacob's may never be solved. (we're not allowed to see what they found at DR's farm so I'm a bit on the fence about DR’s involvement with Jacob).

The saying goes that the truth shall set you free. But what if all but a few are told the truth? Time goes on, detectives leave the case, relatives of possible perp pass on, and one of these days so will Hollinger. And I imagine he believes that by confessing to a monk or priest from the abbey (back to the song, isn't it ironic) that all is well. Since Hollinger is a narcissist I imagine he has found comfort in believing all his sins have been forgiven. But what about Jared and possibly Jacob? The very people who should preserve truth and understand the victims’ right to justice may be the very people who have ensured neither truth nor justice will ever happen. That’s far worse than being just ironic. It is a tragedy and a travesty.

Where is LE? Do they know Kevin and DR are not responsible? Are they really waiting on a tip from the public to advance them from nothing?

Human, I know this. The reason I continue to reiterate that amount of pedophiles in the Public Schools System is out of control, it because you said "nowadays" teachers don't want to work around these pedophiles. Most teachers don't know, or if they do, they turn their head the other way, rather than report it. It appears more are reporting it to LE authorities.

After researching, and speaking with several people regarding the JEW case, I'm not surprised Jacob was abducted. The area is infested with pedophiles. I hope LE is doing everything they can. It's hard to say since they can't tell anyone if they're investigating or not. Personally, I don't have a good feeling about LE doing everything they can. I hope I'm wrong, I really do. I could be that they're on to something very sensitive, but 25 years is a long time reaching dead ends.

Of course there are pedos in the schools. Most schools have many teachers. We would not all turn our heads.

And if anyone has not read Eloc's book, I feel you will be awestruck at what LE, the community, and the world did. It brought tears to my eyes.

Where is LE? Do they know Kevin and DR are not responsible? Are they really waiting on a tip from the public to advance them from nothing?

Kevin has never been considered responsible for anything, other than unknowingly driving onto a road where a crime had occurred. He has never been named a suspect or POI. (Just keeping the facts straight) :) Maybe they're as baffled as we are. Or frustrated because they don't have enough concrete evidence to arrest a previous or current suspect. New tips may come in once ELOC's book is printed. He certainly has presented lots of new information in an orderly fashion, someone may recall something they noticed at the time and call it in.

Sasquatch, in response to your query, yes indeed, inquiring minds would like to know! I would like to vet purported evidence found in connection with Hollinger against any evidence LE found in both Jared and Jacob's case. But wait, where did the evidence potentially related to Hollinger go? Was it destroyed for some reason -- or, what happened to it? What reason would there be or could there be to let a suspected perp go if there was evidence near his person related to the crime? I have no idea, but I sure would love to find out. It seems there is an X factor involved here. And I have no doubt that in spite of it being 25 years later, there are still people alive who know the answer to that! Will they ever talk? Probably not. Then again, I do believe in miracles and it's a good thing, because that's what it's going to take to get the complete truth out of this band of investigators, lawyers, LE, and suspects (officially declared and otherwise).

Joy knows about Hollinger, the videos to hear his voice, etc. Not for long, but for several months. She seems sold on dah.

Joy knows about Hollinger, the videos to hear his voice, etc. Not for long, but for several months. She seems sold on dah.

DAH is a convenient scapegoat, IMO. He's already locked up, can't hurt anyone else. His MO was much more that of a groomer than of grabbing strangers. And no one has ever placed him in St. Joe on that dead end road. All JMO.

I wish Jared would explain why he changed his mind on DAH only after meeting Joy. BCA had him as one of their Jared suspects for 15 years and I have heard he never was able to point to DAH.

Furthermore, DAH seems to groom and threaten victims with drugs and alcohol. He was nauseously effective.

I certainly would not rule him out, but I would like to hear from Jared why he changed his mind. I would like Joy to answer why she sleuthed a rape victim and also who is threatening her.

If DAH (or anyone locked up for that matter) is responsible for Jacob wouldn't they have bragged to one of their prisoner buddies by now? Could someone keep that quiet for 25 years?
Are prisoners eligible for reward money? I know it's a big no-no to be a snitch but if an inmate were allowed to share with a guarantee of being anonymous, would they? I would think for the right price and/or privileges most would have no qualms about being an anonymous snitch.

If DAH (or anyone locked up for that matter) is responsible for Jacob wouldn't they have bragged to one of their prisoner buddies by now? Could someone keep that quiet for 25 years?
Are prisoners eligible for reward money? I know it's a big no-no to be a snitch but if an inmate were allowed to share with a guarantee of being anonymous, would they? I would think for the right price and/or privileges most would have no qualms about being an anonymous snitch.

DAH is not in a regular "prison" - he's at Moose Lake which is all violent sex molesters. So possibly those who have done the same crime wouldn't snitch. Not sure. Jared saw DAH in a lineup and couldn't pick him out back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elle C