MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trino, do you KNOW there is no cabin?

The proests have cabins. Maybe there is something at one of them

I would certainly like absolute verification. I have never heard the Rassiers have a cabin, and in Avon? Avon is just up the street, so to speak.

I would certainly like absolute verification. I have never heard the Rassiers have a cabin, and in Avon? Avon is just up the street, so to speak.

Cabins imply lake although people do have hunting shacks.

People can have cabins a few miles away and choose to do so because it is close to drive.

Do you know the R family? Maybe one of the rellies?

Somewhere in those papers is the interview with the female clerk that was working at the Thumb that night.

I cannot find it

I believe one of the Rassiers owns a cabin, but not the poi. they have a lot of work there.

Religious orders and some protestant churches own cabins, good luck trying to borrow one

More gobbledegook...

Could be...... But Ken Lanning makes some good points. DR-----> possibly more gobbledegook. The reality is that none of us are the fly on the wall in the SCSO, or the walls of any BCA or FBI agents on this case. So basically, we're left to speculation.

I think adding new and different perspectives, and anything else that may help us understand the types of people who could commit crimes like the Wetterling abduction can't hurt.

I forgot that the perp was wearing black nylon stockings over his face, and not a "robber mask" or balaclava that leaves the eyes free and allows clear vision and etc.

How in the world did he manage to navigate that scene at night with that sort of thing over his eyes? I can barely find my car in a lit area at night, much less in the woods with a bunch of stockings on my head(not that I'm saying I've tried that!).

Was it something he had lying around in his car that he decided to use spur-of-the-moment when he saw the boys, I wonder, or did he actually plan to show up in stockings? Why would he have stockings on hand to use as a mask to begin with? Is he married, is he a cross-dresser who might normally appear as a woman in day-to-day life, or is he just some weird guy who likes collecting stockings?

If D.R. lives with his parents, he could have borrowed his mother's stockings, I guess...but, then, if he lives with his parents, I'm inclined to believe he didn't commit this crime. I'm inclined to believe he didn't, anyway, though I agree with everyone who's saying he seems a bit "off" and has a certain cloud of suspicion around him.

I forgot that the perp was wearing black nylon stockings over his face, and not a "robber mask" or balaclava that leaves the eyes free and allows clear vision and etc.

How in the world did he manage to navigate that scene at night with that sort of thing over his eyes? I can barely find my car in a lit area at night, much less in the woods with a bunch of stockings on my head(not that I'm saying I've tried that!).

Was it something he had lying around in his car that he decided to use spur-of-the-moment when he saw the boys, I wonder, or did he actually plan to show up in stockings? Why would he have stockings on hand to use as a mask to begin with? Is he married, is he a cross-dresser who might normally appear as a woman in day-to-day life, or is he just some weird guy who likes collecting stockings?

If D.R. lives with his parents, he could have borrowed his mother's stockings, I guess...but, then, if he lives with his parents, I'm inclined to believe he didn't commit this crime. I'm inclined to believe he didn't, anyway, though I agree with everyone who's saying he seems a bit "off" and has a certain cloud of suspicion around him.

His parents were gone to Europe.

He was shown on TV saying his mother did not have black hose, but right in the video, there are black hose hanging.

He may have some himself for running. Men have discovered that they are good for wearinf when it is cold. Even burly construction workers.

I believe one of the Rassiers owns a cabin, but not the poi. they have a lot of work there.

Religious orders and some protestant churches own cabins, good luck trying to borrow one

If you look at any links, renting places for retreats is available.

And like with anything else, if one has friends and contacts, access is easy

Waht does, "They have a lot of work there," mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member