MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you mention that you hope it'll be solved this year(which I also hope), I am reminded of that earlier post about the date of December 31, 2015 specifically.

Does anyone know what that was about? Is something supposed to be ending or decided on/by that date?

I'm not sure what that date referred to, I hope you get an answer. I know it's been stated that after 30 years LE has to publicize info on the case, but it hasn't been 30 years yet.

I'm not sure what that date referred to, I hope you get an answer. I know it's been stated that after 30 years LE has to publicize info on the case, but it hasn't been 30 years yet.

It's getting close.

Is that 30 year thing really accurate?

When I read the law, it does not seem that way.

Why don't we know about the Reker girls then?

Aubrey Immelman, associate professor of psychology, has dedicated much of his time and energy to researching the case. Immelman is a political profiler, and after the disappearance of SJU student Joshua Guimond in 2002, he gained interest in criminal profiling as well.

“I don’t have a firm conclusion,” Immelman said. “One thing I can say is we know for sure he was abducted because there were witnesses…almost all of these kinds of cases are sexually motivated crimes. That is also suggested because he (the abductor) did look at the boys, picking one that most appealed to him. The question is why can’t we find him?”

http://lifetobecontinued.com/tag/jacob-wetterling/

Aubrey Immelman, associate professor of psychology, has dedicated much of his time and energy to researching the case. Immelman is a political profiler, and after the disappearance of SJU student Joshua Guimond in 2002, he gained interest in criminal profiling as well.

“I don’t have a firm conclusion,” Immelman said. “One thing I can say is we know for sure he was abducted because there were witnesses…almost all of these kinds of cases are sexually motivated crimes. That is also suggested because he (the abductor) did look at the boys, picking one that most appealed to him. The question is why can’t we find him?”

"In June 2010, investigators were granted search warrants and allowed to excavate areas of the farm and study it for evidence. Nothing concrete was ever discovered."

"In June 2010, investigators were granted search warrants and allowed to excavate areas of the farm and study it for evidence. Nothing concrete was ever discovered."

Nothing concrete has been discovered, but the person reporting this was only told what LE can discuss about it at this time. Look deeper and you will find additional information exists and he isn't cleared.

"We aren't going to rush them"

"Waiting for advances in technology"

DR "I cant go deeper right now"

"The most recent flourish of leads were out of the Paynesville area in May 2014, and were brought to light by blogger Joy Baker. Due to these leads, investigators announced they were studying a series of attempted and reported child molestations of five teenage boys in the area in the two years before Jacob’s abduction. Authorities have stated that research and interviews led to the conclusion that these were not random attacks and have the potential to be connected to Wetterling’s disappearance."

Patty says there are more good people than bad. And because of this evil act, steps have been taken that have made a difference in this world. In this way, the good is crushing the evil.

Please let this be over!

Patty says there are more good people than bad. And because of this evil act, steps have been taken that have made a difference in this world. In this way, the good is crushing the evil.

Please let this be over!

I do remember how very "carefree" it was growing up...and abductions such as Jacob's made it so that the children of those of us who were in his generation don't get to experience a lot of the same freedoms.

In a sense, the steps we've taken are good, but it's also extremely sad that these sorts of precautions even have to be in place.

If we could find more of these sickos and get them in jail(for more than five years at a time, preferably), it might deter some/most/all of the "hopefuls" that are thinking of committing similar crimes. They'll do whatever they're shown that they can get away with.

If anyone does happen to be covering up information in this case or any others, I hope they come to understand this, and stop.

I think "I was involved in a conspiracy about Jacob" would draw a lot of interest from le when someone makes the claim at Moose Lake.

I think "I was involved in a conspiracy about Jacob" would draw a lot of interest from le when someone makes the claim at Moose Lake.

It certainly would, but who said it and what is the source, please?

I am speaking for Chap but I think he means if that ever happened .

Referring to the people in the Stearns Truth tapes??

My point is that they have investigated people who have made claims of involvement. If there was evidence of a conspiracy, they'd all sing as quick as possible to get a plea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl