MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's really not much more to say about the B-brothers, LK, VS, etc.

(modsnip)

I'm going to stick with what I know, and hope for the best.

We do not know all of what's been found on DR's farm. No matter how well connected anyone thinks they are to this case, none of us are going to know anything LE is doing. I'm sure they don't want to take any chances at all for any possible leads to be compromised.

No one is going to be privy to what is in the hands of LE, probably not even the Wetterlings themselves. This is a very high profile case, and I'm sure there's some good cops trying to get this case solved.

Bottom line: The longer the case goes unsolved, the longer whoever did this heinous crime is still out there raping little boys, and possibly killing them.

IMO, yes the subjects of the Stearns Truth tapes were investigated. That doesn't necessarily mean they've been cleared, only that they were investigated. I'm not sure if the person referred to in the tapes was cleared or not. Likewise, Hart was investigated from the beginning, and we don't know if he was cleared or not. Probably not.

MF and VS were investigated and cleared. I have no doubt they were not involved.

Investigators have consistently stated over the years there are 4 or 5 suspects that have not been cleared.

I am still fascinated with the guy who said he did it?? Was it ??? In Eloc's book.

They took his car apart and found nothing. This guy was in jail somewhere or was it prison?

I remember reading about it at the time.

Does anyone want to discuss this?

I am still fascinated with the guy who said he did it?? Was it ??? In Eloc's book.

They took his car apart and found nothing. This guy was in jail somewhere or was it prison?

I remember reading about it at the time.

Does anyone want to discuss this?

I really wonder about this too. The man was in the Stillwater prison at the time. Since this appears to have happened relatively soon after the abduction, I suspect that he was sent to Stillwater as a result of a probation violation. Couldn't get charged, tried, convicted and sentenced fast enough to be any other way.

I know that the elder Lawrence brother was on probation, but cannot find where he violated probation and was imprisoned in 1990. Then there is his father, who was in prison during the time period of the paynesville five...

Lawrence? Do you mean B brother?

I imagine there are stories on it in news archives, but I only remember what was said in Eloc's book. Maybe that is all of the info that is out there?

Actually, I think the Lawrence Brothers only said they participated in the abduction, not that they were the actual abductor.

Oh. The Lawrence is the name in the book. I forgot.

So trying to find info on the older one would be good, but it seems like ELOC probably did lots of research on that.

So when did the father go to prison?

Has anyone ever wondered if Kevin drove ALL the way up the driveway and turned around because he thought he saw someone or something? It makes no sense to drive all the way up a quarter mile drive way to turn around ........just to turn around.

Has anyone ever wondered if Kevin drove ALL the way up the driveway and turned around because he thought he saw someone or something? It makes no sense to drive all the way up a quarter mile drive way to turn around ........just to turn around.

Believe it.

He gets as far as Rassiers’ driveway and knows it’s a dead end after that, so he decides to pull in and turn around. He pulls ALL THE WAY INTO THE DRIVEWAY and turns around by the light pole which is down by the house.

http://www.joybaker.com/2013/03/14/kevins-story/

Kevin is an american idiot. So he knows the area and this road already because he knew of the dead end. A dead end is a proper turnaround too is it not? So instead of using the public deadend, knowingly drives all the way into someones building site to turn around?

https://youtu.be/Ee_uujKuJMI

I think I posted somewhere on here a version where he said he backed up.

Then we have the other version of going all the way up the driveway. So who knows!!!!

"Please note that the book does not suggest that AF did anything wrong in an effort to collect reward money. I believe she honestly wants to help solve the case."

The book specifically states this is public opinion, which is pretty harsh. Maybe you should have put your thoughts of her as trying to help in the case in the book also.

"Please note that the book does not suggest that AF did anything wrong in an effort to collect reward money. I believe she honestly wants to help solve the case."

The book specifically states this is public opinion, which is pretty harsh. Maybe you should have put your thoughts of her as trying to help in the case in the book also.

The quote from the book says investigators found the source of the information of The tapes to be unreliable, I think that's pretty clear.....moving on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So nothing about the guy who had his car taken apart.

What about Jacob's bike that had been stolen. Where was it stolen from"

this is simply your interpretation of what was written . . . In no way, shape, or form is it suggested that AF herself was responsible for fabricating any information in the tapes.

“But the test is not whether the speaker intended to make an accusation, but whether a reasonable person under similar circumstances would understand the statement as making an accusation.”

So, would a reasonable person understand the Facebook book as making an accusation that one or more specific persons participated in perpetrating a hoax pertaining to the Jacob Wetterling abduction?

Would a reasonable person understand the Facebook book to impute serious sexual misconduct (defamatory per se) to one or more specific persons?

What, for example, would “Ann Forrester,” the “Lawrence” brothers, or “Hollinger” think about the Facebook book and what it says about them?

Prov. 11:14

“But the test is not whether the speaker intended to make an accusation, but whether a reasonable person under similar circumstances would understand the statement as making an accusation.”

So, would a reasonable person understand the Facebook book as making an accusation that one or more specific persons participated in perpetrating a hoax pertaining to the Jacob Wetterling abduction?

Would a reasonable person understand the Facebook book to impute serious sexual misconduct (defamatory per se) to one or more specific persons?

What, for example, would “Ann Forrester,” the “Lawrence” brothers, or “Hollinger” think about the Facebook book and what it says about them?

Prov. 11:14

ELOCs book simply reports what was looked at and investigated in the early days regarding the pseudonyms that you mentioned. He doesn't accuse them of anything that wasn't investigated previously.

Mossad, it surprises me that you don't like the book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DR needs help, one way or the other, I call on LE to convict or clear this man today.

How can you convict someone if they do not have enough evidence? They have not arrested him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl