MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the case with many, many rural areas that become populated. They were there long before the urban sprawl reached their farm. I lived in the country and my dad sold off 20 acres that was developed. They all lived within .5 miles of me. I probably knew 2 total families in the 10 years these people were my neighbors.

the wetterlings who live .5 miles away from him, rarely saw him and had no conversation with him for 21 years. Their farm is tucked away behind a woods, they are rarely seen, especially DR.

Jared really is a hero for being as frontal about his abduction. Here's the money quote from his latest posting on Joy's blog.

"Wow, I'm impressed with all the conversations going on with this last post. It seems we all have our own intriguing ideas and opinions toward these cases that I believe are connected to Jacob's case".

No one knows more about these cases than Jared. If he believes they're all connected I need no other sources to confirm that. I trust Jareds word more than LE. The same LE that wrongfully arrested Ryan Larson and hasn't found Brommenschenkel, Schmidt and Guimond.

Jared posted an interesting comment on Joy's blog.
I deeply respect his efforts and willingness to speak about what happened to him.
Something his attacker said to him really sticks w/me: "it's ok to talk about this". (Joys blog, Kevins story). Somehow, this to me means Jared's perp wanted to be known as the anon attacker (proud of his 'accomplishment') I can't help but wonder if Jared's attacker hung out in a sleezy place (Red Carpet) and bragged about what he'd done and how he did it.
Imagine him saying "dude...I got a gun and just told the kid 'don't look back or I'll shoot!'" to another creep who copied this MO.
I think it's entirely possible there were two different perps who somehow knew/of one another
Like, imagine someone in LE getting the idea to copy this MO after hearing about Jared's attack...

Jared really is a hero for being as frontal about his abduction. Here's the money quote from his latest posting on Joy's blog.

"Wow, I'm impressed with all the conversations going on with this last post. It seems we all have our own intriguing ideas and opinions toward these cases that I believe are connected to Jacob's case".

No one knows more about these cases than Jared. If he believes they're all connected I need no other sources to confirm that. I trust Jareds word more than LE. The same LE that wrongfully arrested Ryan Larson and hasn't found Brommenschenkel, Schmidt and Guimond.

StinkSprings,
We were on a roll(!) but I must strongly disagree with you on this. (Please, let no one read this and think I'm calling Jared a liar or discredible. I'm absolutely not)

I don't know if the cases are connected. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. Among other things, imo where the search for Jacobs abductor went wrong was by using the sketch Jared helped to create. That immediately linked Jared and Jacob whether they were or not

This is the case with many, many rural areas that become populated. They were there long before the urban sprawl reached their farm. I lived in the country and my dad sold off 20 acres that was developed. They all lived within .5 miles of me. I probably knew 2 total families in the 10 years these people were my neighbors.

I lived in the country , too and know who my neighbors were for miles. We consider people neighbors who live a couple of miles away. We did not socialize, but if anyone needed a hand with something, a neighbor was there to help.

Car stuck in the ditch? They are there with their help. Extra eggs, veggies-- they are there.

And we also knew who the weird ones were for miles around.

My family home also has a giant wood pile. Giant.
Lock me up!

Phallic one? Hope it is not too close to the house. Carpenter ants and lots of critters live in those piles.

Phallic one? Hope it is not too close to the house. Carpenter ants and lots of critters live in those piles.

Super phallic. A girl can get lonely in the land of 10,000 lakes if you catch my drift

Ants are the living worst. They eat my wood!

I do agree that people out there in the country are there for each other. However, anytime you have a farm and urban sprawl creeps into your "neighborhood" more times than not the farmers distance themselves from the city folk. A lot of the times it's another farmer selling off their land to retire and a developer sees a golden opportunity to create a suburb. I can think of dozens of examples from when I was in construction of this exact same thing happening.

For the remaining farmer to be distant or not interact with other non-farmers is completely rational. I see DR's lack of communication with his neighbors as no indication of being the "weird' neighbor, not saying thats what you were calling him directly.

I lived in the country , too and know who my neighbors were for miles. We consider people neighbors who live a couple of miles away. We did not socialize, but if anyone needed a hand with something, a neighbor was there to help.

Car stuck in the ditch? They are there with their help. Extra eggs, veggies-- they are there.

And we also knew who the weird ones were for miles around.

I'm concerned about the current status of Joy's relationship with DR. She hasn't written a thing or said anything about him since telling his story. The attempt to clear his name online. It's only caused more trouble, and now I think their relationship with each other is in trouble.

I'm concerned about the current status of Joy's relationship with DR. She hasn't written a thing or said anything about him since telling his story. The attempt to clear his name online. It's only caused more trouble, and now I think their relationship with each other is in trouble.
I guess I get that she might be desperate. But, what implications come from her having a bad DR relationship?

Oh for hevans sake- they're not dating!

Joy set out to write about Jacob Wetterling, not exonerate or convinct DR.

True, true the blog has turned more into Paynesville/Cold Springs/St. Cloud molestations/abuse but this doesn't have anything to do w/DR.

He told his story - what more do you want?

Oh for hevans sake- they're not dating!

Joy set out to write about Jacob Wetterling, not exonerate or convinct DR.

True, true the blog has turned more into Paynesville/Cold Springs/St. Cloud molestations/abuse but this doesn't have anything to do w/DR.

He told his story - what more do you want?

Relaionship means their friendship and partnering in helping to solve the case. We got his version then nothing more.

"Well, it goes like this. Back in January, Dan Rassier contacted me through my blog. For nearly a year, he has been on a quest to clear his name and expose the way law enforcement and the media have mishandled this case and their coverage of it."

He hasn't told the full story-

"The truth is, I believe Dan Rassier has very valuable information that has never been released to the public."

http://www.joybaker.com/2013/02/19/thinking-jacob-again/

"Dan, Kevin, and I are all working together on this, and we are all willing to answer your questions. However, please ask nicely; this is not a platform for haters. We are doing this for one reason, and one reason only. We all want to find out what happened to Jacob."

They haven't said a thing about Kevin or DR since this story was laid out 5 years ago. Where are you three?

Let me just guess that Dan has realized the mistake he's made in doing this.

Relaionship means their friendship and partnering in helping to solve the case. We got his version then nothing more.

"Well, it goes like this. Back in January, Dan Rassier contacted me through my blog. For nearly a year, he has been on a quest to clear his name and expose the way law enforcement and the media have mishandled this case and their coverage of it."

He hasn't told the full story-

"The truth is, I believe Dan Rassier has very valuable information that has never been released to the public."

http://www.joybaker.com/2013/02/19/thinking-jacob-again/

"Dan, Kevin, and I are all working together on this, and we are all willing to answer your questions. However, please ask nicely; this is not a platform for haters. We are doing this for one reason, and one reason only. We all want to find out what happened to Jacob."

They haven't said a thing about Kevin or DR since this story was laid out 5 years ago. Where are you three?

Let me just guess that Dan has realized the mistake he's made in doing this.
The problem is that there's nothing to Paynesville or DAH. There's nothing to add except for that ominous party spot.

And some of thosePanesville reports are questionable like reports of different events by the same kid

Post the evidence that is different with links backing up your claim from their credible sources.

And some of thosePanesville reports are questionable like reports of different events by the same kid

Post the evidence that is different with links backing up your claim from their credible sources.

It has been posted on here many times . There is a search feature on here. Not sure what you would look under.

I was reflecting today, that's it's been a little over 5 years since I started researching this case heavily. There were several points those first few months, where I thought I was done looking over information, only to get drawn to a new idea or piece of information. Ultimately, it was the story of a good personal friend of mine, originally from St. Cloud, who told me about his best childhood buddy, "Johnny", who was assaulted while delivering the Saturday paper to Fr. Raul Gauthier in St. Cloud. I doubted it at first, but lo and behold....the diocese whisked him off to Canada before he could face charges.

This case is about Jacob first and foremost, but its reach is ever so further. It DID happen there, and it was happening everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744