MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do they think committed this crime? A mother's instinct is usually correct.

Did you watch The Hunt? I believe Jacob's mother believes it may be the one who was involved with the boy who was abducted the boys name also begins with a J

How are you convinced DR is innocent? Convince us too. I'm still waiting to hear why he is a POI, and not from him.

I don't need to convince anyone that he's innocent. You need prove that he's guilty by providing solid evidence, not speculation or hearsay.

http://www.immelman.us/news/wetterli...t-dan-rassier/

WHAT DOES ALL OF THIS MEAN?
Sources tell KSTP.com, investigators removed several items from the farm, including a lawn chair, the base of a patio umbrella stand and a cedar chest. The items had been stored in an area above a four stall garage on the Rassier property.

We have also learned investigators seized a box from Daniel Rassier’s bedroom containing news clippings and articles about the Jacob Wetterling abduction. That box also contained part of Rassier’s journal.

Sources have confirmed to KSTP.com, during this summer’s two-day search, investigators did not have a search warrant for the farm house, but rather just for the outbuildings and property. However, during that first day of the search investigators found enough evidence to go back to a judge and get a warrant for the farm house itself.

This is the third time the Rassier family farm has been searched, the first was immediately after the abduction, the second time was 6 years ago when investigators examined Daniel Rassier’s computer.

Sources also confirm part of the reason why the farm was searched again this summer, was because new investigators took on the case and discovered evidence that had not been examined before. Another reason why investigators converged on the farm this summer is because of advances in technology.

The K-9 searching the Rassier farm was flown to St. Joseph from Louisiana. The K-9 works very closely with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

How are you convinced DR is innocent? Convince us too. I'm still waiting to hear why he is a POI, and not from him.

Patty Wetterling would be a great person to ask Sas since you are in the neighborhood. She doesn't believe he did it. Why not reach out to her? You are there.

http://www.immelman.us/news/wetterli...t-dan-rassier/

WHAT DOES ALL OF THIS MEAN?
Sources tell KSTP.com, investigators removed several items from the farm, including a lawn chair, the base of a patio umbrella stand and a cedar chest. The items had been stored in an area above a four stall garage on the Rassier property.

We have also learned investigators seized a box from Daniel Rassier’s bedroom containing news clippings and articles about the Jacob Wetterling abduction. That box also contained part of Rassier’s journal.

Sources have confirmed to KSTP.com, during this summer’s two-day search, investigators did not have a search warrant for the farm house, but rather just for the outbuildings and property. However, during that first day of the search investigators found enough evidence to go back to a judge and get a warrant for the farm house itself.

This is the third time the Rassier family farm has been searched, the first was immediately after the abduction, the second time was 6 years ago when investigators examined Daniel Rassier’s computer.

Sources also confirm part of the reason why the farm was searched again this summer, was because new investigators took on the case and discovered evidence that had not been examined before. Another reason why investigators converged on the farm this summer is because of advances in technology.

The K-9 searching the Rassier farm was flown to St. Joseph from Louisiana. The K-9 works very closely with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

I have to give you and Sas credit your non stop volume of dr did it posts is impressive. Sas is there on the ground he can ask lots if questions. ..maybe reach out to Patty, DR, Kevin

I don't need to convince anyone that he's innocent. You need prove that he's guilty by providing solid evidence, not speculation or hearsay.

You do when you tell someone to look elsewhere. The best thing this investigation has right now is a poi, for which only le and the judge know why.

You do when you tell someone to look elsewhere. The best thing this investigation has right now is a poi, for which only le and the judge know why.

No, I don't. I was simply responding to the comment you made professing your fear of a man with no criminal record.

This is a great point Jacob Wetterlings Mother Patty doesnt believe the only named poi did it. Thats good enough for me.

Really? Do you have a source for that? Patty sent him a letter asking if he did it and also met with him and asked if he did it. I've never seen her state otherwise.

Really? Do you have a source for that? Patty sent him a letter asking if he did it and also met with him and asked if he did it. I've never seen her state otherwise.

Was this of her own doing? Was this a tactic prompted by LE? Did she send any letters to any other POI? Was she simply just trying to eliminate him from her own list of suspects? I'm asking because I don't know what prompted her to send him the letter.

Yes watch the hunt with John Walsh she speaks of her believe on the perp. The stuff you are referring to is the five plus year old news that Sas and human dwell on.

Was this of her own doing? Was this a tactic prompted by LE? Did she send any letters to any other POI? Was she simply just trying to eliminate him from her own list of suspects? I'm asking because I don't know what prompted her to send him the letter.

The letter went from Patty to LE and then to DR, (according to DR - video link below) so it would seem to originate with her. I'm sure she's capable of coming up with her own ideas without LE's assistance. She's worked for missing children for years.

"Rassier says the file contained newspaper clippings, videotapes of news and a letter from Patty Wetterling.

"Was that letter addressed to you?" asked Julie Nelson

"It was addressed to me but it looks like it went through the sheriff's department. It was basically pleading with me to, basically accusing me that I did it and that would you please end this whole thing and let's wrap this up and come forward."

Rassier received that letter six years ago, but never responded. Then, last October, he ran into Patty outside his health club.

"She asked me if I could talk and my just reaction was well, yeah, of course. Twenty years is long enough to not talk. So, we sat down and talked for about an hour," said Dan.

He says Patty asked several times if Dan was responsible for Jacob's disappearance."
http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/...ive_interview_w_wetterling_person_of_interest

There were or are no other POI's other than DR. So she had no other POI to send a letter to.

Shergal I tried to pm you but your box is full. Watch the hunt and let me know your thoughts. As I mentioned that letter to dr is old information, Patty Wetterling doesn't believe dr had anything to do with it.

Shergal I tried to pm you but your box is full. Watch the hunt and let me know your thoughts. As I mentioned that letter to dr is old information, Patty Wetterling doesn't believe dr had anything to do with it.

I've seen The Hunt. I didn't find it very accurate in a lot of ways. It was more about Paynesville than it was about Jacob. And several key facts of the actual abduction were staged oddly. (Bright moon out, etc.)

While the information about Patty questioning DR may be 5 years old, she still thought it at the time. Now she may be entertaining other thoughts. I think, as a fellow mom, she would grasp onto any new info if she thought it would lead to her finding her son and his abductor. So she may have leaned toward that theory back when the Hunt was on. She probably has many different ideas of who could have done this, just like I (and all of us) do. The time argument doesn't hold much weight, because arguments used to maintain DR's innocence are over 20 years old. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member