MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is that article about David Paul Weiss, who was arrested for molesting a young boy, and had discussed Jacob with a victim.

When was this published?

Looking for a body after this amount of time with even cadaver dogs might be pointless.

Ground Penetrating Radar and probe rods would have been a better idea given such a small search area. If large quantities of flowers are thrown in this spot to compost, it would have been a small task to move the flowers, dig a grave, deposit a body, fill it in and cover it with the decaying flowers as an excellent camouflage and the smell of the fresh and decaying flowers would hide the smell of a decaying body.

This potential site should be re-investigated.

Great bit of sleuthing!

I will be in Canada on business this coming week. I will play catch up when I return.

ELOCsoul: Did you find any other articles where they might have followed up on this guy at all?

No, not that I have found. It's always frustrating seeing these possible leads pop up, often without a follow up article.

I've looked up articles on this Daniel Acker before (mentioned in the askville link above) to see if he was possibly related to Jacob or Jared's abductions. He just looks a lot like the suspect drawing with the hat.

danielacker.jpg

He assaulted young boys in Wisconsin for over 30 years. http://freedomeden.blogspot.com/2009/03/daniel-acker.html

I was just reading this blog by "Nadine" on Jacob. It has some major errors in it, but is still interesting to read.
http://lightingtheirwayhome.wordpre...tober-22-1989-usmcc000001-updated-05-04-2013/

There are also some strange comments at the end by a man who claims to have been a cop working on Jacob's case. (Doubtful, since he has his facts wrong.) He does come up with a tidbit I've never heard before though.

Nadine also mentions Seitz. I've seen various articles on Seitz before, but I don't recall ever reading that he had a map of Millstream Park. I wonder if that is accurate and if it was marked up at all?

From the article...
"It was quickly apparent that Seitz seemed to have taken on quite the obsession with one boy in particular. That boy – was Jacob Wetterling. Authorities found video footage of Jacob before he went missing, maps of Jacob’s hometown, and many posters and laminated photos of Jacob. They also discovered a map of Millstream Park, which was near the spot where Jacob was abducted. Authorities were shocked when they discovered that Seitz had actually approached Patty while the search for Jacob was going on. He claimed to be a psychic who was abducted as a child and who offered families of missing children his services. Patty declined his ‘help’, but records place Seitz in the area for the following two weeks after Jacob was abducted."

shergal, I had seen that 'lighting their way home' blog previously this year but your link shows it's been updated-particularly the comments. The cop Donavon Mickelson who is making the comments regarding DR....he first commented in Joy's Blog and along similar lines-basically saying DR did it and Jacob never left the area.

Millstream Park(or Pond?)....I wish I could remember which blog I saw this but I think the search warrant for Vernon Seitz's house was published(the blog Scared Monkeys maybe?).....sorry, but I am not sure if the search warrant indicated that the items were listed as possible items to look for or items actually found. Seems to me Seitz's basement and Aackers basement had similar contents.

the other blog dealing with Seitz is 'Blink on Crime'. This site also features a 'Shelly' in the comments who claims to have seen Jacob with a man in a blue station wagon and is currently looking for a photo of Seitz in his later years.

the other blog dealing with Seitz is 'Blink on Crime'. This site also features a 'Shelly' in the comments who claims to have seen Jacob with a man in a blue station wagon and is currently looking for a photo of Seitz in his later years.

Yeah, we're not allowed to link to that "B" site on here. But I've seen it.

Millstream Park is a major park in St. Joe where they hold lots of art festivals. I'm sure it was searched at the time, just caught my eye.

We know he was looked at for Jacob's abduction, and supposedly cleared because his MO didn't match. But, we also know he was in the neighborhood on 10/22/89; and he's been pictured with a handgun.

Feeney is also an actor by trade, so he's trained to take on multiple roles, and appearances.

http://www.tvduck.com/Matthew-Feeney-celebrity-photos.html

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1429875/

who would a thunk? these types are very good at putting on a nice face yet something else lurks below

I've looked up articles on this Daniel Acker before (mentioned in the askville link above) to see if he was possibly related to Jacob or Jared's abductions. He just looks a lot like the suspect drawing with the hat.

danielacker.jpg

He assaulted young boys in Wisconsin for over 30 years. http://freedomeden.blogspot.com/2009/03/daniel-acker.html

To my eyes Acker + Meemken look the most like the sketch of the guy with the hat which is actually the sketch from Jared's case. That sketch is IMHO applicable if Jared's + Jacob's abductor are one and the same...otherwise it can be distracting. The only exception I've seen is a picture of DR when he's young....if you put a hat on that picture there is some resemblance.

We know he was looked at for Jacob's abduction, and supposedly cleared because his MO didn't match. But, we also know he was in the neighborhood on 10/22/89; and he's been pictured with a handgun.

Feeney is also an actor by trade, so he's trained to take on multiple roles, and appearances.

http://www.tvduck.com/Matthew-Feeney-celebrity-photos.html

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1429875/

Feeney was cleared because his MO didn't match....hmm...I would think he'd been cleared because of timeframe as evidenced by witnesses. Feeney states he was dropping of 'xxxx' who lived across the street from the Wetterlings.....and was near the 7-11(Tom Thumb) within the hour or within minutes of the abduction-THAT's a stretch of time in this case. Is it possible that he was dropping off 'xxxx' while the trio(Jacob, Trevor, Aaron) left for the Tom Thumb? And has been documented in a newspaper article, several vehicles passed the boys ON THE WAY to Tom Thumb...could Feeney have been in one of these vehicles? If the person Feeney dropped off verified a time of drop off then Feeney would have a solid alibi via the timeframe....I wonder who that person was?

Feeney was cleared because his MO didn't match....hmm...I would think he'd been cleared because of timeframe as evidenced by witnesses. Feeney states he was dropping of 'xxxx' who lived across the street from the Wetterlings.....and was near the 7-11(Tom Thumb) within the hour or within minutes of the abduction-THAT's a stretch of time in this case. Is it possible that he was dropping off 'xxxx' while the trio(Jacob, Trevor, Aaron) left for the Tom Thumb? And has been documented in a newspaper article, several vehicles passed the boys ON THE WAY to Tom Thumb...could Feeney have been in one of these vehicles? If the person Feeney dropped off verified a time of drop off then Feeney would have a solid alibi via the timeframe....I wonder who that person was?

Actually, when I take another look back - they're saying he also had an alibi...
http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/21348273/investigators-feeney-and-wetterling

Feeney's alibi seems watertight.....other than that he could have been a likely suspect. Although others disagree, I still go back to the physical characteristics of the abductor. Feeney is 6'2", Polka Padre 6'4".....these are tall men. Seems hard to confuse this with an average height of men of 5'8"-5'10" and stocky.

This man was arrested in St Paul in 1997 for molesting a young boy. He had told the boy about a body hidden at Fort Snelling, and also talked about Jacob Wetterling's abduction. (Source: 8/14/97 St Cloud Times)

He worked as a paramedic, but also traveled the state of MN as a first aid instructor from 1975 - 1997.

Got me to thinking about the medical cop from Kevin's story....

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=95417537

Very interesting find. Wouldn't this guy have also used a scanner/radio and in addition I would assume have a travel log? And why even bring up the body in Fort Snelling buried under flowers?

Here is that article about David Paul Weiss, who was arrested for molesting a young boy, and had discussed Jacob with a victim.

His obit also listed his last employer...I looked there and their website is dedicated to Weiss. These guys hide in plain sight and proves people can be in their midst and never know the truth.

His obit also listed his last employer...I looked there and their website is dedicated to Weiss. These guys hide in plain sight and proves people can be in their midst and never know the truth.

Looking into that "find a grave" site more closely, Weiss was a member of the site who helped take photos of graves (at Fort Snelling) and he created 2 "virtual cemeteries" - one to Monks of the California Missions and one to "Monks/priests from St. John's Abbey" - rather an interesting coincidence in light of what we know, isn't it??

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=mr&GRid=39335218&MRid=46988490&

Also, Weiss's partner Jeremie (mentioned in obit) has contributions on that site also. I found a couple Jeremie names in MN that are level 3 sex offenders, but the ages seem too young (33) to have been Weiss's partner?

OMG SHERGAL! Awesome job! The monks at St John's Abbey come up AGAIN in our research! THEY HAVE TO BE CONNECTED to some of the disappearances (Chris Jenkins, Josh Guimond, Jacob Wetterling, and probably Dan Zamlen) or connected to a pedo ring! Unbelieveable. Just my opinion only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring