MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am personally not convinced DR is the abductor. I am considering the concept that IF DR was a practicing Catholic with strong ties to the Church, he may have facilitated an abduction with one of the Priests who molested children out of dedication, friendship or coercion.

(BBM)

The "B" family we have discussed before on here. MB and RB's uncles both worked at AMPI in Paynesville. Robert B Sr. worked there for 30 years and Roger B. worked there for 36 years. Robt and Rog were brothers of RB Sr. And RB Sr. was the father of MB and RB Jr. who we have discussed on here.

That is a big find Shergal.

Are there any pictures available of the "B" family? I don't recall. I'm just curious to see if there is any resemblance to the suspect sketches.

shergal, that may link a person from that family to the "Paynesville Incidents". Do you think we can connect those "incidents" to Jacob's abduction?

Keep hope alive, if you google RB Sr, you will come across his obit which has a picture of him (the dad).

RB Sr was arrested for molesting a female at his residence in 1984 (prob the sons learned the behavior from the dad), the sons were arrested for felony molestation of a 7 year old male acquaintance of the family in 1995. The abuse occurred in 1990 (this info posted by Leprikawn who got the info from the MN Court website, see below link). Close to the time period of the abduction. But wouldn't the sons have been too young in 1989 to be a suspect?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-118670-p-4.html

RB Sr was arrested for molesting a female at his residence in 1984 (prob the sons learned the behavior from the dad), the sons were arrested for felony molestation of a 7 year old male acquaintance of the family in 1995. The abuse occurred in 1990 (this info posted by Leprikawn who got the info from the MN Court website, see below link). Close to the time period of the abduction. But wouldn't the sons have been too young in 1989 to be a suspect?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-118670-p-4.html

Let get this ball rolling and find out if they are responsible.

A Minnesota inmate, investigated in the disappearance of Jacob Wetterling, says he had nothing to do with the boy’s kidnapping nearly 25 years ago.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/...-questioned-in-abduction-of-jacob-wetterling/

Another article from Kare11.

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/cr...stioned-in-wetterling-investigation/10294137/

It appears that this is turning out about how it was expected to. Been there, done that. But, no such thing as bad publicity, as they say.

It appears that this is turning out about how it was expected to. Been there, done that. But, no such thing as bad publicity, as they say.

Except now we can imo finally exclude these guys altogether. Sometimes you just know when the truth is being told. Let us now rehash the B's to eliminate more urban legends in this case.

Do we know what kind of vehicles the b's were driving in 1989? Is there any evidence of that vehicle being on the gravel driveway? Did the B's do this together or did one of them act alone in this? Assuming they are responsible.

I am personally not convinced DR is the abductor. I am considering the concept that IF DR was a practicing Catholic with strong ties to the Church, he may have facilitated an abduction with one of the Priests who molested children out of dedication, friendship or coercion.

Except now we can imo finally exclude these guys altogether. Sometimes you just know when the truth is being told. Let us now rehash the B's to eliminate more urban legends in this case.

I can't exclude them just because they are saying they didn't do it.

The only thing that would exclude them is the stink factor. If not one child mentioned it, then they are excluded.

The Bahner's are a great choice.

But why would LE name DR POI since they have the Bahner's as a delightful choice?

Sure he is. I believe guys who murder over $50 are rock solid when it comes to their character :waitasec:

Delbert is telling the truth. The way DR smiles, laughs, and gives vague information makes it harder for me to believe him yet.

I think there could be a reason law enforcement allowed media the interview of DH. Interviewing an inmate for a news program is rarely allowed unless LE is trying to find out something from that interview.

Someone asked if Patty had ever stated if she thinks the cases in Paynesville/CS/SJ are all interconnected? Here's the answer.

“The threat of a gun, the age of the victims, they were close to Jacob’s age. I do think there is a strong possibility they are connected to Jacob’s case.” - Patty Wetterling

http://www.joybaker.com/2014/05/14/wcco-tv-features-1986-1987-paynesville-cases/

Someone asked if Patty had ever stated if she thinks the cases in Paynesville/CS/SJ are all interconnected? Here's the answer.

“The threat of a gun, the age of the victims, they were close to Jacob’s age. I do think there is a strong possibility they are connected to Jacob’s case.” - Patty Wetterling

http://www.joybaker.com/2014/05/14/wcco-tv-features-1986-1987-paynesville-cases/

Other than Jared (Cold Spring) was there a gun threat in Paynesville cases? I can't remember and can't check right now. But I don't assume that Jared's perp was the Paynesville perp, and I don't think he does either. jmo. I don't think we can be confident about how many perps there were altogether among Jared's, Paynesville boys', and Jacob's cases combined. One, two, three, or more.

“I should have shot the ones that owe me money,” Delbert

“The people of Paynesville are all nuts,” Delbert

“We were home,” Huber said. “We didn’t have nothing to do with it.” Delbert

“No, and [Tim] didn’t either.” Delbert

Link, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors