MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dan, Kevin, and I are all working together on this, and we are all willing to answer your questions. However, please ask nicely; this is not a platform for haters. We are doing this for one reason, and one reason only. We all want to find out what happened to Jacob." Joy The Curious aka Joy Baker

Kevin is real. and according to Humans psychology we all know DR is the grey duck in this.

What is grey duck?

What is grey duck?

The odd ball. The one that resorted to helping Joy Baker clear his name before he ever spoke to or emailed the Wetterlings.

DR emailed Joy several times before Joy decided it was ok to meet with him.

New entry on Joy's blog: "Two More Incidents"

http://www.joybaker.com/2014/06/08/two-more-incidents/

I remember watching a TV special about the profile of Jack the Ripper (the majority of the murders were all in the same area much like the all the incidents on Joy's blog). Just a brief snippet "offenders, like the rest of us, rely on mental maps, which include both time and place. We choose to travel in familiar areas because it is comfortable to do so. Offenders typically choose their hunting grounds because they are familiar with them. This is especially noticeable when the crimes occur in such a confined geographic area as do these".

The theory presented suggested the offender (Jack The Ripper) was comfortable and familiar with the area as he probably lived and/or worked there. In addition, living or working in the area offered the offender a potential legitimate cover if stopped and questioned by authorities about what he was doing in that neighborhood. I know this is stating the obvious.

I also know there are a slew of potential perps that have been discussed in this forum regarding Jacob's abduction. Did any of them specifically reside or live in the Paynesville area?

I remember watching a TV special about the profile of Jack the Ripper (the majority of the murders were all in the same area much like the all the incidents on Joy's blog). Just a brief snippet "offenders, like the rest of us, rely on mental maps, which include both time and place. We choose to travel in familiar areas because it is comfortable to do so. Offenders typically choose their hunting grounds because they are familiar with them. This is especially noticeable when the crimes occur in such a confined geographic area as do these".

The theory presented suggested the offender (Jack The Ripper) was comfortable and familiar with the area as he probably lived and/or worked there. In addition, living or working in the area offered the offender a potential legitimate cover if stopped and questioned by authorities about what he was doing in that neighborhood. I know this is stating the obvious.

I also know there are a slew of potential perps that have been discussed in this forum regarding Jacob's abduction. Did any of them specifically reside or live in the Paynesville area?

Jacob lived in St. Joseph, 28 miles from Paynesville

The incident with the boys by the river is very strange indeed.

The boy had been involved in the other attempted abduction?

He was at least 16 years old as he had his car there. Were the other boys at least 16?

The perp must be one bad hombre to try something with 5 boys at least age 16 there. Strange

Human, I thought that was odd too. But I looked at Joy's comment section today. She had the story wrong. They went to get can of pop and not something from their car. They were younger boys and not old enough to drive.

(BBM)

The "B" family we have discussed before on here. MB and RB's uncles both worked at AMPI in Paynesville. Robert B Sr. worked there for 30 years and Roger B. worked there for 36 years. Robt and Rog were brothers of RB Sr. And RB Sr. was the father of MB and RB Jr. who we have discussed on here.

Human, I thought that was odd too. But I looked at Joy's comment section today. She had the story wrong. They went to get can of pop and not something from their car. They were younger boys and not old enough to drive.

Camping all by themselves?

That seems really strange as well at a younger age

A Minnesota inmate, investigated in the disappearance of Jacob Wetterling, says he had nothing to do with the boy’s kidnapping nearly 25 years ago.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/...-questioned-in-abduction-of-jacob-wetterling/

Another article from Kare11.

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/cr...stioned-in-wetterling-investigation/10294137/

"Stearns County Sheriff John Sanner says investigators have been talking to a lot people following the new leads." That's good news anyway.

IMO, big old Del Huber (who would have been 56 in 1989) could hardly have picked Jacob up and taken him anywhere. Even in older photos he looks like he was heavy and had trouble just moving around. I think the son, Tim, could have been Jared's abductor, (he really looks like the suspect drawing with the hat) but Jared said he didn't recognize Tim at all, so...

Also, as people keep pointing out about DR, the Hubers had no previous record of any kind of sexual molestation. If that argument is being used for DR, then it should be applied equally to anyone else who never had a record of sexual molestation.

Del Huber was a horrible guy who beat his family members, scared neighbors, and murdered a teacher over a small incident. But I can't see him having the brains to kidnap Jacob and hide it for all these years. (JMO)

A Minnesota inmate, investigated in the disappearance of Jacob Wetterling, says he had nothing to do with the boy’s kidnapping nearly 25 years ago.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/...-questioned-in-abduction-of-jacob-wetterling/

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/cr...stioned-in-wetterling-investigation/10294137/

Interesting that they were interviewed by LE in 89. Seems like LE knew about the possible perps.

I wonder if they asked any of the kids if they smelled an odor. There is no way that Hubers did not smell because of dogs, cats and chickens living in the house. What kind of shop did he have in town?

The odd ball. The one that resorted to helping Joy Baker clear his name before he ever spoke to or emailed the Wetterlings.

DR emailed Joy several times before Joy decided it was ok to meet with him.

Where did you get the info that DR emailed Joy several times?

Joy The Curious says-

"He contacted me after Googling his own name and finding it listed several times on my blog. (In 2010, I began writing about the Jacob Wetterling abduction, just after law enforcement had begun digging in Rassiers’ yard.) After emailing back and forth a few times, I agreed to meet with Dan."

"But still… why would Dan and Kevin agree to talk to me, a wanna-be writer/investigator… a throwback from the Charlie’s Angels era?"

Joy The Curious says-

"He contacted me after Googling his own name and finding it listed several times on my blog. (In 2010, I began writing about the Jacob Wetterling abduction, just after law enforcement had begun digging in Rassiers’ yard.) After emailing back and forth a few times, I agreed to meet with Dan."

"But still… why would Dan and Kevin agree to talk to me, a wanna-be writer/investigator… a throwback from the Charlie’s Angels era?"

Isn't it strange he connected with a complete stranger instead of ever responding to Pattys letter? The invitation to go to Patty with his unknown info was there with the door wide open.

Delbert is telling the truth. The way DR smiles, laughs, and gives vague information makes it harder for me to believe him yet.

Think how rehearsed and off the wall DRs answers are now to the direct questions of being involved. Is there any conviction in his answers as there was with Delbert?

Is DR a compulsive or pathological liar, who most of the time is in his own little world?

Did Delbert ever say he thought this case most likely would never be solved, but at same time hopes jacob is out there somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn