MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there could be a reason law enforcement allowed media the interview of DH. Interviewing an inmate for a news program is rarely allowed unless LE is trying to find out something from that interview.

Any inmate of a state correctional facility shall be permitted to speak in person or by phone at the inmate's own expense to any representative of the public news media, as defined in subdivision 4, on a daily basis between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. except in emergency situations . . .

Minnesota Statutes 241.251

Prov. 11:14

Someone asked if Patty had ever stated if she thinks the cases in Paynesville/CS/SJ are all interconnected? Here's the answer.

“The threat of a gun, the age of the victims, they were close to Jacob’s age. I do think there is a strong possibility they are connected to Jacob’s case.” - Patty Wetterling

http://www.joybaker.com/2014/05/14/wcco-tv-features-1986-1987-paynesville-cases/

Perhaps, but LE knows more than Patty knows, and they investigated the 1987 cases, despite WCCO`s claim to the contrary.

The H father and son were also investigated, now for the third time.

New entry on Joy's blog: "Two More Incidents"

http://www.joybaker.com/2014/06/08/two-more-incidents/

She changed it from the kid going to his car to him going to get a can of pop.

Do they have pop machines in the woods?

Her blog is,very annoying.

I posted the question about the Hubers being stinky and wondering if any boy had mentioned that. A very reasonable question, I feel.

Is it on her blog? Nope. Apparently she can't address it because......?

It makes me wonder what other info she filters out that no one sees and why she does that.

It bothers me that she takes research of other people and pretends it is her own.

In case noone else catched it, I do believe Delbert gives a tip in his interview when he says "No, never had nothing to do with the Jacob Wetterling kid, never knew him". Key words being "never knew him". I think that is a good point because it is very rare that a complete stranger abducts a random person. It is most likely the person knew Jacob and/or where he lived. DR is of course the POI here, but I'd like to be looking at the B's more as well. Isn't it confirmed that one of the B's knew Jacob?

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/0...ob-wetterling/

In case noone else catched it, I do believe Delbert gives a tip in his interview when he says "No, never had nothing to do with the Jacob Wetterling kid, never knew him". Key words being "never knew him". I think that is a good point because it is very rare that a complete stranger abducts a random person. It is most likely the person knew Jacob and/or where he lived. DR is of course the POI here, but I'd like to be looking at the B's more as well. Isn't it confirmed that one of the B's knew Jacob?

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/0...ob-wetterling/

No, it has not been confirmed. We discussed this earlier.

Aaron and or Trevor would know if Jacob knew them, Why would he?

Jacob's family was busy doing things as a family. The Bahner's were busy doing criminal activities. Not compatible.

post #614 by Mossad:

I tried replying by quote but no go.....my question is: the statute states "Any inmate of a state correctional facility shall be permitted to speak in person or by phone at the inmate's own expense"......who paid for this interview of DH? AND who initiated this interview?

Delbert is telling the truth. The way DR smiles, laughs, and gives vague information makes it harder for me to believe him yet.

Yep, Delbert is telling the truth, and the people of Paynesville are "all nuts" as he says. I think I'll side with the people of Paynesville. A man who killed an innocent teacher over 50 bucks and also said on record: (paraphrasing) 'that he should have shot the people who owed him money'....a statement which was not followed up by the news reporter but to my ears was inculpatory. I wouldn't trust this guy with a 39 1/2 foot pole. ('Touch with a 39 and a half foot pole' i.e. keep your distance)

No, it has not been confirmed. We discussed this earlier.

Aaron and or Trevor would know if Jacob knew them, Why would he?

Jacob's family was busy doing things as a family. The Bahner's were busy doing criminal activities. Not compatible.

You're right...it's not been confirmed....other than 'the tapes' where RB,Jr mentions biking with Jacob + friends as well as being at Kay's Kitchen with them. RB,Jr states in the tapes he never had any conversations with Jacob yet implies he was in his sphere of activities(bikeriding)...and as you say..."why would he?"(why would he, Jacob, know them)? As you stated, the two families are completely incompatible-totally. It is still conceivable that the boys(Jacob, Aaron, Trevor) may have crossed paths with the Bahner brothers on the streets of St Joseph and especially if the B brothers were prone to a predispostion to young boys(as evidenced by their record). Boys on bikes can cover alot of ground and who knows who they may have encountered in their treks around the town. I'm not saying the B brothers are the culprits but that the possibility is easily there.

Just a very 'out there' question:

is there any connection between the Hubers and the Bahners?

Additionally....one of the Paynesville victims stated that the perp was wearing a dark blue parka with an orange liner. One of DH's neighbors also stated that he had seen Delbert + Harvey wearing the same style of coat(already referenced and linked on WS)....any significance to this or merely coincidence?

post #614 by Mossad:

I tried replying by quote but no go.....my question is: the statute states "Any inmate of a state correctional facility shall be permitted to speak in person or by phone at the inmate's own expense"......who paid for this interview of DH? AND who initiated this interview?

Phone calls cost something like $10/ minute. Where do they get money?

You're right...it's not been confirmed....other than 'the tapes' where RB,Jr mentions biking with Jacob + friends as well as being at Kay's Kitchen with them. RB,Jr states in the tapes he never had any conversations with Jacob yet implies he was in his sphere of activities(bikeriding)...and as you say..."why would he?"(why would he, Jacob, know them)? As you stated, the two families are completely incompatible-totally. It is still conceivable that the boys(Jacob, Aaron, Trevor) may have crossed paths with the Bahner brothers on the streets of St Joseph and especially if the B brothers were prone to a predispostion to young boys(as evidenced by their record). Boys on bikes can cover alot of ground and who knows who they may have encountered in their treks around the town. I'm not saying the B brothers are the culprits but that the possibility is easily there.

Aaron and Trevor would know.

Aaaand, I am too lazy to go find it on here, but the Bahner's were old.

If this was true, we would be hearing about Bahner's,,not the respectable DR.

As suspects, they are great. The public would love villains like that. Instead,we are presented with DR

Aaron and Trevor would know.

Aaaand, I am too lazy to go find it on here, but the Bahner's were old.

If this was true, we would be hearing about Bahner's,,not the respectable DR.

As suspects, they are great. The public would love villains like that. Instead,we are presented with DR

And, hopefully other suspects since LE has not been able to connect DR to anything definite. I think it's time for LE to move on, and it appears they are doing this with the connections to Paynesville. It would not at all surprise me to learn abbey perps are somehow connected; I have always felt there could be something there.

She changed it from the kid going to his car to him going to get a can of pop.

Do they have pop machines in the woods?

Her blog is,very annoying.

I posted the question about the Hubers being stinky and wondering if any boy had mentioned that. A very reasonable question, I feel.

Is it on her blog? Nope. Apparently she can't address it because......?

It makes me wonder what other info she filters out that no one sees and why she does that.

It bothers me that she takes research of other people and pretends it is her own.

The pop machine was outside the AMPI building and they were camping near there.

And, hopefully other suspects since LE has not been able to connect DR to anything definite. I think it's time for LE to move on, and it appears they are doing this with the connections to Paynesville. It would not at all surprise me to learn abbey perps are somehow connected; I have always felt there could be something there.

The connections to Paynesville are manufactured by Joy.

The pop machine was outside the AMPI building and they were camping near there.

You know that yourself? They just had a pop machine anyone could access?

And parents allowed such young children to camp on their own ?

I think the hubers are keeping it a secret that they are involved with the wetterling and the paynesville incidents. Hopefully at least one of the victims in paynesville can positively identify them.

Would it be typical for a priest living at the abbey to own a gun?

I think the hubers are keeping it a secret that they are involved with the wetterling and the paynesville incidents. Hopefully at least one of the victims in paynesville can positively identify them.

How do you deny the smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member