MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else thinks we should sign a petition on change.org to help DR and his family have the POI lifted from their lives?

Who else thinks we should sign a petition on change.org to help DR and his family have the POI lifted from their lives?

Not me. You sure have done a 180 on who you think did it. Can you explain what changed your mind? I'm just wondering why you no longer think so strongly (as you did before) that DR had something to do with Jacob's disappearance?

Not me. You sure have done a 180 on who you think did it. Can you explain what changed your mind? I'm just wondering why you no longer think so strongly (as you did before) that DR had something to do with Jacob's disappearance?

I find it unhealthy for me and its effects on the community to hone in on a single person. I want more on the plate, e.g. B's, TH, MF, and the priests.

I find it unhealthy for me and its effects on the community to hone in on a single person. I want more on the plate, e.g. B's, TH, MF, and the priests.

So why would LE name his as POI when there are so many more good candidates?

Do you think cadaver dogs hit on trunk that had blood on it?

What part would a stand for an umbrella play in anything? Weird.

Why did DR keep changing his story?

Why did he never contact the Wetterlings?

So why would LE name his as POI when there are so many more good candidates?

Do you think cadaver dogs hit on trunk that had blood on it?

What part would a stand for an umbrella play in anything? Weird.

Why did DR keep changing his story?

Why did he never contact the Wetterlings?

We've been there, done all this before. If something significant had been found in the searches, DR would be in jail. Not so, of course.

What story has he changed?

Most likely he did not contact the Wetterlings because anything he might have said could have been misinterpreted w/o a lawyer. He has never had an attorney.

I don't know what DH would have had to lose if he had been involved with JW. He was already in jail for life.

We've been there, done all this before. If something significant had been found in the searches, DR would be in jail. Not so, of course.

Most likely he did not contact the Wetterlings because anything he might have said could have been misinterpreted w/o a lawyer. He has never had an attorney.

I don't know what DH would have had to lose if he had been involved with JW. He was already in jail for life.

I have brought this up numerous times, but no answer. Of course, we do not have access to LE.

All we know is after the search, he was named POI.

If cadaver dogs were used, and I am sure they were, death on a trunk is oretty weird. Like as in really weird

Wrong. They may be able to get a conviction on circumstantial evidence alone. I believe that law enforcement wants to know where Jacob is. If I were law enforcement, I would bring this case to court.

Wrong. They may be able to get a conviction on circumstantial evidence alone. I believe that law enforcement wants to know where Jacob is. If I were law enforcement, I would bring this case to court.

LE must know they would lose. They are the experts. They would have done so if there was evidence (circumstantial evidence or any evidence). Please, let's give LE credit for what they know or do not know.

"Stearns County Sheriff John Sanner says investigators have been talking to a lot people following the new leads." That's good news anyway.

IMO, big old Del Huber (who would have been 56 in 1989) could hardly have picked Jacob up and taken him anywhere. Even in older photos he looks like he was heavy and had trouble just moving around. I think the son, Tim, could have been Jared's abductor, (he really looks like the suspect drawing with the hat) but Jared said he didn't recognize Tim at all, so...

Also, as people keep pointing out about DR, the Hubers had no previous record of any kind of sexual molestation. If that argument is being used for DR, then it should be applied equally to anyone else who never had a record of sexual molestation.

Del Huber was a horrible guy who beat his family members, scared neighbors, and murdered a teacher over a small incident. But I can't see him having the brains to kidnap Jacob and hide it for all these years. (JMO)

Here sher refers to how heavy Del was and difficulty in moving around.

Tim seems like he does not have the cognitive ability to be so clever as not to get caught. And he had to have an odor as well.

Tim seems like he does not have the cognitive ability to be so clever as not to get caught. And he had to have an odor as well.

ITA on TH not being bright enough. The neighbors said in TV interviews that TH was hit in the head by dad a lot. Plus he seemed to have a lower IQ to begin with. I could see TH maybe chasing young boys in Paynesville (possibly just because he thought it was fun to scare them?) or possibly molesting Jared. But Jared has seen photos of TH and didn't identify him. TH does have scary eyes. (JMO) I don't think either of the "H's" had anything to do with Jacob. Although they looked similar to the suspect sketches, those sketches were done with Jared's help from what he remembered.

You're cracking me up with your odor thing. I understand what you mean, just having no indoor plumbing at all would be pretty bad. Not being able to wash up, etc. But you're forgetting that IF it was a normally smelly person, he may have washed up that day. Because he had an appt. at the Red Carpet later that night, yanno. :)

To me, the Hubers are not a possibility .

DAH isn't either to me. Drinking since age 6 and using drugs seems like he would not be too bright.

I am really wondering who they arrested for Jared and let go and why!!!!

LE must know they would lose. They are the experts. They would have done so if there was evidence (circumstantial evidence or any evidence). Please, let's give LE credit for what they know or do not know.

I wonder if they've ever entertained the idea of using a grand jury to determine whether to bring charges in this case?

I happened to be in the area this week - some of the locals who bought into the Huber thing are also saying that the murder of Joseph "Scriver" Olsen was done to cover up the Wetterling kidnapping. But, that murder occurred in 1983, well before Jacob's abduction. I'm told the location was just down the road from where DH shot Tim Larson.

Also - I ran across a court document that shows TH and Larson had run ins before. Larson filed a harassment complaint in Wright County in 2008, because TH was calling him on the phone repeatedly.

That picture of Jacob sitting on a horse, does anyone know when and where that picture was taken?

So DR is smart enough to know that he may incriminate himself by talking to the Wetterlings (although if innocent, nothing to hide) but DR so stupid he lifts crime scene tape and walks all over it. Which one is it? You can't have it both ways. He goes on interviews and to Joy Baker to clear his name and to 'find Jacob' but never once reaches out to Patty who clearly would like to find Jacob. If he was so sincere in his desire to find Jacob, he would do it side by side with Patty. Seriously, there is not one instance about DR not contacting Patty that makes any sense at all. And no, you can't say that alone makes him guilty. You can't say he is shy and withdrawn and awkward which is why he initially didn't contact Patty when he has since been out in the public eye.

I happened to be in the area this week - some of the locals who bought into the Huber thing are also saying that the murder of Joseph "Scriver" Olsen was done to cover up the Wetterling kidnapping. But, that murder occurred in 1983, well before Jacob's abduction. I'm told the location was just down the road from where TH shot Tim Larson.

Also - I ran across a court document that shows TH and Larson had run ins before. Larson filed a harassment complaint in Wright County in 2008, because TH was calling him on the phone repeatedly.

TH did not shoot Tim Larson, Delbert did.

It goes both ways. She could have just as easily walked or drove over to his house to talk. What else did he have to offer Patty that he didn't tell LE? Why should he have been the one to reach out?

Think about it for a second. Emotions can run high in these situations and things can be said that aren't meant. I don't blame DR for avoiding a situation like this.

So DR is smart enough to know that he may incriminate himself by talking to the Wetterlings (although if innocent, nothing to hide) but DR so stupid he lifts crime scene tape and walks all over it. Which one is it? You can't have it both ways. He goes on interviews and to Joy Baker to clear his name and to 'find Jacob' but never once reaches out to Patty who clearly would like to find Jacob. If he was so sincere in his desire to find Jacob, he would do it side by side with Patty. Seriously, there is not one instance about DR not contacting Patty that makes any sense at all. And no, you can't say that alone makes him guilty. You can't say he is shy and withdrawn and awkward which is why he initially didn't contact Patty when he has since been out in the public eye.

Definitely not me!!!!! I actually think LE should try shaking things up a bit by labeling him their #1 suspect. It's time for DR to put his jogging shoes in the closet and quit running from his past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares