MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you deny the smell?

I assume they cleansed themselves the days they operated together. Maybe that was a ritual for them to bathe in a creek, stream, or river before they happened on their assaults.

I assume they cleansed themselves the days they operated together. Maybe that was a ritual for them to bathe in a creek, stream, or river before they happened on their assaults.

In October and January?

I would just try to get past the odor issue because these are the guys that fit the descriptions. We have to find out how to crack their lies.

Why?

It is an enormous clue.

I know nothing of the Paynesville kids,but Aaron Larson and the
Wetterlings come from clean homes. They would notice the smell of cat urine and chicken poop.

It permeates everything, especially clothing.

The media noted the place was rundown in 2010. Are you stating that you know for certain that these were their living conditions in 1989?

Why?

It is an enormous clue.

I know nothing of the Paynesville kids,but Aaron Larson and the
Wetterlings come from clean homes. They would notice the smell of cat urine and chicken poop.

It permeates everything, especially clothing.

Its troubling to me that a guy virtually on his deathbed in prison with nothing to lose would adamantly maintain his innocence in the wetterling case and paynesville assaults. Does he really believe he's getting out when he is 101 yrs old?

Whose to say they didnt have a makeshift wash tub? Like the days of old. These guys were the only ones walking around pointing a handgun at people in 1989. Now we have to crack them.

Have you ever been close to someone who has animals like that in the home?

Their clothes would be permeated with the smell.

A car would be permeated.

Their shoes would be permeated.

Wallets. Jackets. Hats. You name it. Stink.

People who live like that have no clue that their stuff stinks

This may allow timothy to talk more about what they did, because the fear of his father killing him for it is now gone.

Only Tim would know then or maybe Harvey.

He said people turned him in because they were jealous. Of what?

I watched one of the interviews. He claimed that others were jealous of him because he made a lot of money as a mechanic. Maybe that was the shop he was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho