MN MN - Joshua Guimond, 20, Collegeville, 9 Nov 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is alot but which ones are we really looking at and can those that we are really looking at establish alibis and end this for themselves? Or do we have to start with persons of interest again?

I'm only looking at 2

Ok, well we are 15 years deep so we don't need to keep it secret. Which ones, why, and what do you have planned?
Really?!?!
Ok.....Let me help you navigate your way through my hard to make sense of riddles Sas. Refer to posts #636 and #638.

Really?!?!
Ok.....Let me help you navigate your way through my hard to make sense of riddles Sas. Refer to posts #636 and #638.

Right but did wolmering do it, or did the person who killed wolmering do it?

Right but did wolmering do it, or did the person who killed wolmering do it?
If I currently knew, none of us would be here discussing this case. This case is going to be more difficult due to the Abbey's unwillingness to cooperate as shown in the Wollmering email exchanges in file 2 starting at page 91. There are more emails in the 30,000 pages of documents available. Unfortunately you're going to have to read through the documents yourself just like I did so you can form your own opinion and thoughts. And then everyone compares notes and thoughts and maybe something they caught that others missed. Brainstorming if you will. If you have a question, seek out the answer. Mr. Marker has done a terrific job organizing a ton of info at Behind the Pine Curtain. And Stumpf is not a river, it's a spring fed lake like the rest in the Collegeville/Avon Hills area in which I live.

If I currently knew, none of us would be here discussing this case. This case is going to be more difficult due to the Abbey's unwillingness to cooperate as shown in the Wollmering email exchanges in file 2 starting at page 91. There are more emails in the 30,000 pages of documents available. Unfortunately you're going to have to read through the documents yourself just like I did so you can form your own opinion and thoughts. And then everyone compares notes and thoughts and maybe something they caught that others missed. Brainstorming if you will. If you have a question, seek out the answer. Mr. Marker has done a terrific job organizing a ton of info at Behind the Pine Curtain. And Stumpf is not a river, it's a spring fed lake like the rest in the Collegeville/Avon Hills area in which I live.

I respect your opinion due to your performance on the wetterling case. You knew rassier was innocent even with LE having things for "advancement in technology" on him.

Here is another good article and an excerpt from that article:
"Ned's dad (Ned is a pseudonym), an ardent long-time supporter of St. John's, was a class ahead of Andert when they were in Prep School. In hope's of smoothing the edges of the conflict of the demotion from headmaster, Ned's dad and mother invited Andert to supper at Pirate's Cove, an up scale restaurant in the area. Andert had a great deal to drink and told the parents that his new assignment was his "perfect dream job." And it was…"to be a prefect in a college dorm; have his (my) desk across from the door of the showers where he (I) could watch the young tight white asses of the boys going in and out." The memory of that statement still haunts the parents."
http://www.bishop-accountability.org/news3/2007_11_04_Sipe_SuffersRelapse_Tom_Andert_1.htm

I hereby order a court ruled summons to Father Andert to be called in for an interview regarding the disappearance of Joshua Guimond.

Well, you guys let me know when we are ready to take some new steps. When my car got stolen I thought that was bad, I can't imagine losing my son. Clear Andert, the monks as a whole deserve this. They don't even belong out there anymore.

Tom Andert has a FB page. I think if you want to, message him asking him about Josh.

Tom Andert has a FB page. I think if you want to, message him asking him about Josh.

Surely we could afford Josh a more intelligent way of interviewing him than that. Seriously no offense, but me asking him on fb 'Wheres Josh?' is not going to work. Is there a PI on this case? he/she can do it. Sanner can do it. Call him in and feel him out.

Boy is this a slow thread.... No wonder no progress gets made, everybody is still over talking about a case that is long past solved beating dead horses.

Boy is this a slow thread.... No wonder no progress gets made, everybody is still over talking about a case that is long past solved beating dead horses.

Ok. So what are you offering?

Ok. So what are you offering?

I'm offering that someone interview certain monks regarding the matter. I'm offering more transparency into the hacking of Josh's computer. I'm also offering scoldings to those who gave up proximity wise ground and water searches beyond the first year.

so the prefect (live in advisor) of the Metten Court Apartments (Fr Andert) was having problems with one of his victims coming forward near the time Josh went missing:

"With Brennan’s help, Abbot Klassen agreed to pay for (Victim’s)
counseling.
In an email dated October 25, 2002, Abbot John Klassen wrote:
'Brennan (Maiers) forwarded your request for funding for counseling. It sounds
like you have found the right person to work with, someone whom
you trust and is approaching this in a systematic way. The abbey will
fund this work. Please send the bills to me directly… ' – Abbot John
Klassen, October 25, 2002."

the link also says another victim came forward to Klassen on November 2. I wonder if Andert was feeling trapped? I wonder if Josh was researching any of these allegations?

http://www.awrsipe.com/Docs_and_Controversy/St-John.pdf

I am wondering if the monk or a small group of offending monks were getting nervous due to all the attention their bad behavior was receiving. Maybe Josh stepped on the wrong toes and asked too many questions for his research paper? 2002 I believe was the year BW (head of English dept, counselor and professor) was also placed on sabbatical for his relationship with a student.
An anonymous poster posted this to the findjoshua.com website:

2/5/04 Anonymous Message #1605

"Warren Wolfe, Pam Louwagie and Jackie Crosby, Star Tribune ... Published May 12, 2002 ... Restrictions on the movements of nine St. John's Abbey priests accused of sexual abuse have not kept at least four of them from traveling to Rome, the abbey's missions in the Bahamas and Japan, or elsewhere in Minnesota and other states.The monks' travel has followed the abbey's existing policy, but Abbot John Klassen said he is tightening restrictions on one priest because of ''heightened awareness of the need for supervision and oversight.'' ... "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8