MN MN - LeeAnna Warner, 5, Chisholm, 14 June 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:) Juliana, It was on page 4 past a month old in the other missing section. I just bumped it.
I swear I'm not being picky about the name spelling thing but we might want to change that just so info/article searching is easier. :angel:

Up2theminute said:
:) Juliana, It was on page 4 past a month old in the other missing section. I just bumped it.
I swear I'm not being picky about the name spelling thing but we might want to change that just so info/article searching is easier. :angel:

Thanks for the correction! I remember that, now! Anyway, I did a search with the correct spelling and still nothing.

Thanks for adding Leanna to 18 Wheel Angels, Kelly.

Praying for answers and soon, Lanie

Thanks for adding Leanna to 18 Wheel Angels, Kelly.

I see she got a lot of downloads and flyers posted. I sure hope it helped in the search.

God bless you for all you do for the missing, Lanie

Project Jason is pleased to announce that Leanna Warner is our current 18 Wheel Angels campaign.

18 Wheel Angels is our National Missing Person's Location Program wherein we enlist the aid of truck drivers or other business travelers to place, or distribute in any way, specifically chosen posters of missing persons, both adult and children. Campaigns run bi-monthly.

If you know any drivers or trucking companies who might be interested in supporting our program through participation, please direct them to our website and to the 18 Wheel Angels link, or have them email me.

In addition to this news of hope for Leanna's family, Project Jason, through their affiliation with J.B. Scott Publishing, has secured front page coverage of Leanna on one of their magazines, Through the Gears. This publication can be picked up free at truck stops across the country. Leanna's photo is on the cover of the April issue, plus more detailed information is available about her inside the magazine. This publication has a circulation of approximately 150,000+.

I received an advance copy via email, and you can view it here:

http://members.cox.net/kelly_projectjason/index_files/page0017.htm

As soon as I have the actual issue, I will scan it & upload it so that it is clearer than the one available to view in the above link.

With hope,
Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski,
President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org
18WheelAngels@projectjason.org

I don't know if the parents were involved in this or not. I do believe that they know a heck of a lot more than they are telling.

My thoughts are that the parents didn't watch Beaner and just let her out to play, unsupervised. They "lost" her and won't admit it. JMO. I also think that she's been picked up by a pedophile, most likely the dead one that killed himself. They have other kids, right? If they admit the truth, they are probably afraid that they would have to give up their other kids due to neglect. JMO again, of course.

Here's a new article. Not any new info just asking the public to look for Leanna now that the snow is melting and foliage isn't on the trees yet.

The article says that unlike Dru Sjodin's abduction, LE did not have a surveilance tape. Did they have a surveilance tape of Dru or are they referring to the girl who faked her abduction last month (can't think of the name)?

Here's the link:
http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/news/local/8506474.htm

Juliana said:
Here's a new article. Not any new info just asking the public to look for Leanna now that the snow is melting and foliage isn't on the trees yet.

The article says that unlike Dru Sjodin's abduction, LE did not have a surveilance tape. Did they have a surveilance tape of Dru or are they referring to the girl who faked her abduction last month (can't think of the name)?

Here's the link:
http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/news/local/8506474.htm

I think the reporter is confused with some other recent case? I never heard of a surveillance tape in the Dru Sjodin case. The reporter is also incorrect about there not being any sex offender in the area. There was a man caught with child *advertiser censored* in the neighborhood and he committed suicide on the day he was supposed to go to court about the child *advertiser censored* charge...he hasn't been linked to the dissapearance however.

There is surveillance tape of the PERP who abducted Dru, in the mall and from a camera outside another entrance. He said he had been nowhere in the area - LIE.

That is true about the neighbor w/ child *advertiser censored*. I wonder though if they had to be careful to not use the word sex offender since he never did get charged or have a court hearing for the offense, it was just an accusation before he killed himself. But I see what you're saying. They should have at least made mention of the fact that a neighbor was "alleged" to have possession of child *advertiser censored* after which he killed himself before any charges arose. Saying there was no one with any such background gives a false picture of the circumstances in that area. I agree.

bumping for Beaner and her family
God, I pray she will be found by the end of may 2004.
God bless her family.

Is there any new news about this little peanut? Same age as my little niece, where did she go?

Maybe it's because I have a daughter who is about Leanna's age, but I can't get this little one off my mind. Have their been any updates in her case? I search the Internet almost daily, but have come across no new information.

She was last seen June 14 in Chisholm. For more information, go to www.find
beaner.org.

Kaelin Warner can't bring herself to drive by her daughter's old child-care center. Same for the elementary school where Leanna was supposed to attend kindergarten last fall.

Her husband, Chris, has trouble looking at pictures. It's too hard, he says, to see his brown-eyed little girl smiling back at him.

Five-year-old Leanna, nicknamed "Beaner" at birth because her mother thought she looked like a tiny bean pod, was last seen June 14, 2003, walking alone about a block away from her home in Chisholm.
http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/8906581.htm

The parents of LeeAnna Warner have hired a private investigator to help find out what happened to the 5-year-old girl who disappeared from her Chisholm neighborhood more than a year ago.

Chris and Kaelin Warner said they are working with Bob Heales, a private investigator who spearheaded searches that led to the bodies of Dru Sjodin and Erika Dalquist.
http://www.in-forum.com/ap/index.cfm?page=view&id=D83GFQQG2

Chris and Kaelin Warner are fully aware of what might be discovered in a new ground search for their missing 5-year-old daughter, Leanna.

However, a little more than a year after their brown-eyed, brown-haired daughter disappeared from their small-town neighborhood, the Warners are still seeking closure.

"I realize that when you start doing a search like this that the outcome may not be positive," Chris Warner said. "But we need this to end."

Bob Heales, a private investigator who coordinated nationally publicized search efforts leading to the recovery of the bodies of Dru Sjodin and Erika Dalquist, has been hired by the Warners to lead a search for Leanna.
http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/9045248.htm

Renowned private investigator Bob Heales isn’t making any guarantees to the family of Leanna Warner for this coming weekend’s search.
“The only guarantee I can make is that if we don't go out and try to find Leanna, we won’t find her,” said Heales Monday afternoon, just five days before renewed search efforts for Warner will begin in Chisholm.
http://www.hibbingmn.com/placed/index.php?sect_rank=1&story_id=177276

We were in Chisholm (not part of search) this weekend. Nothing was found on Saturday; I assume nothing was found on Sunday either.

If you're not familiar with Chisholm, let me tell you about the area. It's remote by most standards. Minnesota's northern mining industry, including Chisholm, is pre-Reclaimation Act, so for miles there are abandoned iron ore mines/pits/very long and deep lakes created by mining. The Iron Range itself extends both east and west of Chisholm, so it's an extensive area of nothingness of iron ore tailings (small mountains of them) amid trees and woods for as far as you can see. From Grand Rapids through Hibbing, Chisholm, Virginia to Eveleth it's about 70 straight miles, so you can imagine the square mileage surrounding the area. ATV and snowmobile trails crisscross the land forever. I don't know how anyone could find evidence. You could search around Chisholm, but there's so much unoccupied land in the entire area that only a miracle could locate clues. Even this description doesn't do the possibilities justice.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back