Found Deceased MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona, 31 Mar 2023 *arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What evidence do you have LE doesn't have any evidence? Do you know this for a fact? We have been on case upon case where we have seen LE & how they handle cases. They never come out & say what they have. I wish AF was squeaky clean. But his actions towards SS proved he isn't. His actions refusing to send clothes or a favorite toy with his kids is very strange. Refusing to search for Maddi, strange. But refusing to speak to her family is beyond over the edge. I had hoped Maddi would be found & reunited with her kids & family. But after a month nothing!!!!! Where is Maddi????
Agreed 100 %.

We don't know that LE do not have evidence.
IMO, based on their actions they have something !

Would give a lot to 'know what LE know' ... but I'm trusting them in this and their actions from the beginning have not been positive towards finding Madaline alive and well.
Heartbreaking for her family, and especially her very young children who have most likely been denied their mother forever !
M00.

Sunday, 30 April

On behalf of Maddi's family, friends and Minnesota United, we are so thankful for the over 80 volunteers that came out to help with the search efforts yesterday. We were able to expand our search beyond our initial target areas and cover so much ground. Thank you for sticking through the rain and wind, especially at the end with that downpour. Mother nature left us with a spectacular rainbow after we wrapped up for the day. Thank you to the homeowners that we spoke with yesterday for allowing us to search the land that you own. We appreciate each and every one of you so much.

We also need to say thank you to everyone for your patience yesterday as the searches got underway. Your flexibility was amazing as we tweaked some of our plans with last minute changes.

We will post information about this upcoming searches after we connect Winona County Emergency Management, Winona Police Department, Fillmore County Sheriff's Office and Houston County Sheriff's Office. Please stay tuned!

View attachment 418290View attachment 418291
View attachment 418292

View attachment 418294
View attachment 418295

Amazing!!! I understand the need to search everywhere and everything and admire all the effort!! When will the call be made that there is nothing more that can be done??? Sadly, that time will surely come and then what??? I may have missed it so I apologize if it has been said but has the property, buildings, land, wells, etc. connected to AF's family and known friends been searched??? Have they been cooperative with this??

"A snapshot of Megan & Madeline from their childhood.
A month without her sister, her best friend, and her love.
We will NEVER stop searching, and we will remain loud.
We promise to bring you home."
1f499.png

1682945479828.png

I keep waiting for there to be a big break in this case and for things to move forward. I understand that LE may have information they are not sharing, but it feels like there is just nothing beyond her van at this point.
I am with you on the big break in this case. With the weather warming up, people will be out mushroom hunting & the river will be going down. Hopefully she will be found soon.

This mama has been on my heart for weeks now, I check multiple times a day to see if an arrest has been made.
This case is giving me major Crystal McDowell vibes unfortunately, and in her case I don’t think they would have found her body had they not already been pressing her husband and ready to arrest him. I know they had video evidence of him close by the site where he dumped her car, I am hoping like hell they have something similar in Maddie’s case and they can start making moves soon so they can press him for the location of the body. I do believe in this case his parents helped him with disposal.

Her poor family and babies, she seems like such a sweet girl. Hope justice is swift and starts moving along soon.

This mama has been on my heart for weeks now, I check multiple times a day to see if an arrest has been made.
This case is giving me major Crystal McDowell vibes unfortunately, and in her case I don’t think they would have found her body had they not already been pressing her husband and ready to arrest him. I know they had video evidence of him close by the site where he dumped her car, I am hoping like hell they have something similar in Maddie’s case and they can start making moves soon so they can press him for the location of the body. I do believe in this case his parents helped him with disposal.

Her poor family and babies, she seems like such a sweet girl. Hope justice is swift and starts moving along soon.
Welcome to Websleuth's Txdepot 78!!! Great post....

So much focus has been on the van and that short time frame between 10am-1:30pm. I get it's important, and it's been the focus of search efforts. But what did AF do AFTER that time? Where did he go? I assume LE have done their own digging, but I don't think it's impossible that AF took Maddi somewhere, left her there, returned her van, and then returned to her body to take it someplace else. He had a solid 24 hours before LE or anyone was actually looking at him.
Not to mention, has it been confirmed he picked up the kids? It's my understanding based on what Maddi's sister has disclosed, he didn't have car seats in his vehicle. How did he drop off the van and then pick up his children?
Because she had to physically go into work that day, we can assume she meant to pick the kids up late in the afternoon. We all assume the daycare must have contacted AF after she didn't show. What was he doing before then? After then? Did he have help?
It's all so bizarre.

So much focus has been on the van and that short time frame between 10am-1:30pm. I get it's important, and it's been the focus of search efforts. But what did AF do AFTER that time? Where did he go? I assume LE have done their own digging, but I don't think it's impossible that AF took Maddi somewhere, left her there, returned her van, and then returned to her body to take it someplace else. He had a solid 24 hours before LE or anyone was actually looking at him.
Not to mention, has it been confirmed he picked up the kids? It's my understanding based on what Maddi's sister has disclosed, he didn't have car seats in his vehicle. How did he drop off the van and then pick up his children?
Because she had to physically go into work that day, we can assume she meant to pick the kids up late in the afternoon. We all assume the daycare must have contacted AF after she didn't show. What was he doing before then? After then? Did he have help?
It's all so bizarre.
All things I wish we had the answers too! But until we have a peek at the PC Affidavit- we won’t know.

None of it makes any sense, but we don’t even know if he has a job or why he even had her van that day. Megan says he has his own car. So he left it at the house for Maddie to drive to work that day? If that’s the case, wouldn’t he think it was weird that his car was still there at 1 30 when he returned? I guess he could say she was catching a ride with someone else. But we sure haven’t heard anything like that from LE.

MAY 1, 2023
[...]

While many questions remain unanswered, the family is trying their best to have patience.

“If they have any new leads or anything like that, they haven’t until they kind of see it through, but we haven’t heard anything new on that,” Madeline’s sister, Megan Kingsbury said.

Megan explained this waiting process has made her feel numb.

[...]

Megan also explained the process has been slow, but they want it done right.

“If in the future, someone needs to be held accountable we want to make sure all the ducks are in a row before they peruse that so trying to have a lot of patience,” Megan said.

Madeline’s family still hasn’t heard from the father of her two kids, but the kids are safe and are too young to understand everything.

Now, family and friends are showing their support through the color blue.

“Blue is her favorite color, a lot of us, her friends, and neighbors have blue light bulbs or lamps have as well,” Megan said.

[...]

SEARCH PARTY DONATIONS-
Thank you to everyone who has donated items for the search thus far.
We are running low on products and ask again for anyone willing to help donate the items included on this registry. You do not have to use only Walmart to purchase these items however we do ask that if purchased elsewhere you mark the item as purchased on this registry. This will help to avoid a surplus of only a few items. Please stick to the items on this list and avoid any perishables.
If you are donating from out of town please select “How do you want your order” near the top of the page and select delivery. Deliver to 900 Bruski Drive Winona, MN 55987.
We cannot thank the public enough for everything you have done in our effort to find Maddi.
We will not give up.
We will remain loud.
#MissingMaddiJane

Madeline’s family still hasn’t heard from the father of her two kids, but the kids are safe and are too young to understand everything.

Pretty strange that Maddi's family still hasn't heard from AF. They had to have been dating at a minimum of about six years, since the oldest of their children is 5 years old (birthday 3/26/18, just 5 days before Maddi went missing). In that amount of time you would think Maddi's family would have considered AF some what of a son in law, unless Maddi's family didn't care for him.

I'm sure AF blames the family for the children being placed in protective custody. What the judge wrote in her decision IMO gives a good glimpse into what LE really thinks happened to Maddi. An order issued by District Judge Mary Leahy stated that there were reasonable grounds to believe the child were in danger due to their surroundings and current conditions.

I wonder how rocky the relationship was?

JMO

Link to judge sdecision: Winona County takes custody of Madeline Kingsbury's children, father denies claims

Welcome to Websleuth's Txdepot 78!!! Great post....
Thank you! I have been a lurker for many, many years. It breaks my heart that these types of cases seem to keep happening!
Wish I lived closer so that I could attend the vigil, really hoping LE is making moves behind the scenes. I know if I were her sister I would not be able to function at this point, she is so strong to be able to continue making these updates.

All things I wish we had the answers too! But until we have a peek at the PC Affidavit- we won’t know.

None of it makes any sense, but we don’t even know if he has a job or why he even had her van that day. Megan says he has his own car. So he left it at the house for Maddie to drive to work that day? If that’s the case, wouldn’t he think it was weird that his car was still there at 1 30 when he returned? I guess he could say she was catching a ride with someone else. But we sure haven’t heard anything like that from LE.
Crickets.

Thank you! I have been a lurker for many, many years. It breaks my heart that these types of cases seem to keep happening!
Wish I lived closer so that I could attend the vigil, really hoping LE is making moves behind the scenes. I know if I were her sister I would not be able to function at this point, she is so strong to be able to continue making these updates.
I also sit back lurking alot. Some cases like this one put me over the edge. It seems to be happening more often. I have no clue how the families can remain calm & function. The river is starting to go down so hopefully they can do a massive search there. It's heart breaking for sure.

Every night when I get up for one reason or another, I look outside and make a wish on the first star I see that Maddi will be found the next day. With Mother’s Day approaching, my heart hurts for her children, her family and friends. Please let her be found soon. I’m in Minnesota too, the weather is improving and the rivers also. I have no doubt LE is going to solve this, I can only imagine the amount of work they’re doing etc. I’ve been a member since Suzanne Morphew’s case and again with the anniversary of her disappearance on Mother’s Day, I still wish for justice and continue to keep her and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveyJ
Back