Found Deceased MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona, 31 Mar 2023 *arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Crickets.
-Madeline’s family still hasn’t heard from the father of her two kids, but the kids are safe and are too young to understand everything.

-KTTC has reached out to the father of Madeline’s kid’s attorney, he doesn’t have any comments to provide on the case at this time.

I think it may be safe to assume AF won't be attending the vigil this Friday, but you never know I guess ...

According to the above Fox report:
Apparently there was some sort of illegal activity which caused AF to loose his parental rights, in from of the children. Does anyone know about this & what it was?
i cant find that but i remember hearing that as well, and at the time i wondered if it was tied to the fact that he refused to give them up or if there was something else.

According to the above Fox report:
Apparently there was some sort of illegal activity which caused AF to loose his parental rights, in from of the children. Does anyone know about this & what it was?
I remember reading that as well. It said due to criminal activity in the home. Could it be physical abuse? Verbal abuse? Drugs? I don’t know, but I’m thinking Maddi’s daughter might have shared something with LE/someone etc, and that prompted concerns. MOO.

Probably because he has no custodial rights.
I thought it was said AF did not sign the parental paperwork for whatever reason. It could be that is the reason for Maddi’s disappearance because he realized things would change for him seeing the kids etc. And/or maybe she discovered something he was involved in and expressed her concerns etc.?

*No Public Search 5/6-5/7*

We are so thankful for the members of the community and those far and wide who have participated in our public searches for Maddi. We couldn't have covered this much ground without each and every one of you!

After speaking with law enforcement, we have decided that we will not be hosting a public search this weekend. There are a couple reasons for that.

1) Many of Maddi's friends, family and sorority sisters will be down for the gathering on Friday. We want them all to be able to spend time together and be there for each other for emotion support.

2) The areas police would like us to focus on this weekend are smaller in size. Police and Minnesota United are confident these areas can be adequately searched by the smaller groups of friends, family and sisters.

We are working on a large scale search for the following weekend as the conditions of the area are expected to be safer for us to finally do that. Once we have that information ready and available, we will post it.

We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding on this matter.

We will still be out this weekend. We will still have boots on the ground. We will remain loud and do everything possible up bring Maddi home.

#MissingMaddiJane

I thought it was said AF did not sign the parental paperwork for whatever reason. It could be that is the reason for Maddi’s disappearance because he realized things would change for him seeing the kids etc. And/or maybe she discovered something he was involved in and expressed her concerns etc.?
Even if he had signed the ROP, it doesn't grant custodial rights or parenting time. And the law in MN is that if the parents are unmarried, the mother has custody, and they have to go to court to change that arrangement.

form_004.jpg
Does MN have family court records publicly available?

Even if he had signed the ROP, it doesn't grant custodial rights or parenting time. And the law in MN is that if the parents are unmarried, the mother has custody, and they have to go to court to change that arrangement.

View attachment 419401
Does MN have family court records publicly available?
Yes, there is no record of anything being filed in either of their names

Link? For some reason I'm just not finding the Fox report.
If it was Fox News National, it may have been deleted as that is no longer an approved source here. See announcement here:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79
Back