GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh no.. is there a scanner for this search?

My heart is breaking for this family. I was so hoping they would find her alive.

I'm teary eyed! I was so hoping this would have turned out differently. Just shows anything can happen in a short amount of time.

So, now we as a society will pay for this to have a lawyer, pay for the trial and no doubt appeals, pay to keep him on death row (hopefully!) for the next 20+ years or fund the rest of his useless life in prison...

My heart breaks for this family and the injustice they will live with for the rest of their lives...

In Lamar?

From what I understand the family is going to Lamar to identify a body found around 2:30 pm (central time/3:30 pm eastern). Not sure if the body was found in Lamar or if it was taken to Lamar as that is the county seat of Barton County.

IF there is one blessing out of this...HE is in jail. He can not like so many before him take his own life. Now throw the book at him and put him in the general population.

RIP Adriaunna.

Big hugs to the searchers who found her. omg.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiasco331989
Back