GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same thing, here is Body Float Information ~ WARNING graphic. http://www.pawsoflife.org/Library/Trailing Water/body_float_info.pdf

Well now #15 is interesting.
Victims who are dead before they enter the water will not sink and float. We had a victim travel 175 miles in 3 days who was thrown in the river
from a motorcycle accident.

And that watersystem is only 20 miles from 164 and Highway Y to the very end of Big Lake in Arkansas AND she's been in there possibly 8-9 days? Based on that I doubt if she is anywhere near where he supposedly left her! OMG :sick:

Ok, first post and I apoligize if I've missed information somewhere. This sounds too odd to me. I've got 2 (more really) questions:
1) Where was his family and how long were they gone?
2) could he be covering for someone else (involved also/protecting?)

Something is just not right with the timeline, his statement and the LE not finding her yet.

In Canada, there is a lot of racism against First nations people and unfortunately there have been many rapes and murders of Native women and some Native children by haters. They are seen as 'disposable' people over here.

First Nations People? Please elaborate a little. Curious what First Nations People are.

Thinking Breeann is Mexican - I don't know if she is or not - sure has something to do with it, or else her murderer would not have stated it, as we have the sworn testimony of an officer of the law that he did.

To say her murderer's perception of her as Mexican had "nothing" to do with it, trivializes what happened to this poor baby.

Murderers and rapist usually do have more than one motivating factor for their acts, which are acts of violence and hatred.

My opinion.

I do not feel that I am trivializing her tragic murder in any way. I am just saying that any little girl, Irish, Japanese, whatever race/nationality would have been this sick man's victim of opportunity. imoo

Authorities said in a probable cause statement that Morgan admitted to an agent of the Bootheel Drug Task Force that he grabbed Breeann and took her inside his home after finding her standing on the ladder of his pool.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44150880

I have a question.... why was the drug task force talking to him?

Regarding the 'Mexican female' cop/police/LE Speak, I must say that I hope there is an equivalent for 'Dr. Speak.' I was at the Dermatologist's for a minor matter when he had to leave the room for a minute. Naturally, I peeked at his chart, and at the top he had written 'Well-nourished white middle-aged female.' I paused to reflect: what does this have to do with my skin tabs ?!! I do hope this was required 'Dr. Speak' rather than just his selective observations of me.

Sorry for OT. Felt the urge to share. :seeya:

bbm

yes, that is definitely Dr. Lingo for a healthy adult female...and just be happy he stated you were well-nourished vs. obese...:floorlaugh:

Authorities said in a probable cause statement that Morgan admitted to an agent of the Bootheel Drug Task Force that he grabbed Breeann and took her inside his home after finding her standing on the ladder of his pool.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44150880

I have a question.... why was the drug task force talking to him?

Boy, that's exactly what I was wondering about, too? Anybody know?

He held a trash bag OVER her face and mouth???? That is weird. I was thinking he put the bag over her head. He would have had to hold her body to stop her moving around to do it the way it is described and use one hand to hold the bag over BOTH her airways. This is just weird. I don't know if I believe it. Hmmmm

That's what I thought until I let my mind wander. What comes to my mind is that he used both hands to hold the bag over her face. In other words, he held the bag with one hand on each side, stretching the bag taut over her face. Maybe he didn't bother holding her still or stopping her from squirming at all. In other words, he is quite possibly a very sick and disturbed individual.

Regarding the 'Mexican female' cop/police/LE Speak, I must say that I hope there is an equivalent for 'Dr. Speak.' I was at the Dermatologist's for a minor matter when he had to leave the room for a minute. Naturally, I peeked at his chart, and at the top he had written 'Well-nourished white middle-aged female.' I paused to reflect: what does this have to do with my skin tabs ?!! I do hope this was required 'Dr. Speak' rather than just his selective observations of me.

My son is an EMT, and a Criminal Justice major, who is trying to get into the police academy this year. He took several 'report writing' classes and I read some of the notes when I helped him study for the finals. One of the basics is writing a description of the subject, by using race/gender at the top. It seems like every report starts with White/Male or Hispanic/ Female.

I do not think we can automatically assume this was a racial hate crime. She came to his yard as far as we know. I see it as more of a crime of opportunity by a sick and twisted pervert. imoo he may have said she was a mexican girl but that does not mean he killed her for that reason.

Pugnolia - Yes that is doctor speak meaning you are over 40, not anorexic nor obese, and white vs black etc. All doc's used to use that in their assessment. (You still normally find that in ER doc assessments.) It's a sign he's paying attention. :)

He held a trash bag OVER her face and mouth???? That is weird. I was thinking he put the bag over her head. He would have had to hold her body to stop her moving around to do it the way it is described and use one hand to hold the bag over BOTH her airways. This is just weird. I don't know if I believe it. Hmmmm

You know how hard she likely fought him but he could have straddled her holding her arms and lower body down quite easily. :cry:

My SIL just walked up behind gbaby (toddler) with kleenex to wipe her nose, one hand on the back of her head, one to do the "job" - quick and efficient. Me sitting there thinking about this case, I was shocked at how easily he had her completely subdued. :(

Boy, that's exactly what I was wondering about, too? Anybody know?

I think in this case they probably brought in outside help from differing departments and he could have been the one who was best with interviews or had some rapport with him in the car. They would have wanted the best possible person to get a confession and might be as simple as that. Probably is

Ok, first post and I apoligize if I've missed information somewhere. This sounds too odd to me. I've got 2 (more really) questions:
1) Where was his family and how long were they gone?
2) could he be covering for someone else (involved also/protecting?)

Something is just not right with the timeline, his statement and the LE not finding her yet.

1. I read that they were out of town visiting a sick relative. They returned within a few days of the disappearance I believe.

2. I don't think so. I think he did this alone. imoo

oh, and :welcome: :fireworks:

Thinking Breeann is Mexican - I don't know if she is or not - sure has something to do with it, or else her murderer would not have stated it, as we have the sworn testimony of an officer of the law that he did.

To say her murderer's perception of her as Mexican had "nothing" to do with it, trivializes what happened to this poor baby.

Murderers and rapist usually do have more than one motivating factor for their acts, which are acts of violence and hatred.

My opinion.

Or in the case of some perverts, opportunity.

that's what i thought until i let my mind wander. What comes to my mind is that he used both hands to hold the bag over her face. In other words, he held the bag with one hand on each side, stretching the bag taut over her face. Maybe he didn't bother holding her still or stopping her from squirming at all. In other words, he is quite possibly a very sick and disturbed individual.

omg....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members