Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the princess pics was from 2013.

Was the home full of props and makeup and special products that will make you seem like an ailing teen even though you're in your 20s.

Was this a day job for her to play sick.

A close up picture from her 2008 interview.

Attachments

• gypsy5.jpg
    gypsy5.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 412
gypsy6.jpg

Happier times..........before all the boyfriends and the killing.

THEREALGYPSY.jpg

The pic on the right was taken from this post here https://www.facebook.com/gypsyrosetrip/posts/796794847008568

Notice, whoever uploaded that pic took great care to remove all facial blemishes (moles, dark circles under her eyes, etc.). It's quite noticeable when compared to her mugshot but it's even obvious compared to the other 2 pics uploaded on the same day. I don't know if the actual pictures were taken last August or just uploaded then, but if they were taken in August that's just 10 months ago. Probably the most recent "publicity" shot out there.

It's pretty obvious to me how this thing spiraled out of control.

On one hand you have Dee Dee, who was using her daughter to get handouts and freebies for the last 20 years.

On the other hand you have Gypsy, who was turning into a young woman with an interest in boys and all the other things young girls like to experience.

Dee Dee knows that if Gypsy walks out the door, the cash cow is gone, and there won't be anymore free stuff from anybody. Time to get a job.....be a respectable citizen........NOT acceptable!

Gypsy begins to resent the role she has to play as a grateful invalid, and worse yet, she's going to be forced to stay tied to her mother forever in order to keep all the goodies coming in. That wasn't acceptable.

Getting away from her mother was her only option. I'll bet anything the two of them had some very heated words over the situation.

View attachment 76455

The pic on the right was taken from this post here https://www.facebook.com/gypsyrosetrip/posts/796794847008568

Notice, whoever uploaded that pic took great care to remove all facial blemishes (moles, dark circles under her eyes, etc.). It's quite noticeable when compared to her mugshot but it's even obvious compared to the other 2 pics uploaded on the same day. I don't know if the actual pictures were taken last August or just uploaded then, but if they were taken in August that's just 10 months ago. Probably the most recent "publicity" shot out there.

Agree. This con seemed lucrative in moms favor. Both financially and for Muchassen Proxy purposes.

But it came back to hurt her in the long run. Gypsy probably could never understand that mom was probably mentally ill. She probably just started seeing mom as an abuser of trust and love.

It's pretty obvious to me how this thing spiraled out of control.

On one hand you have Dee Dee, who was using her daughter to get handouts and freebies for the last 20 years.

On the other hand you have Gypsy, who was turning into a young woman with an interest in boys and all the other things young girls like to experience.

Dee Dee knows that if Gypsy walks out the door, the cash cow is gone, and there won't be anymore free stuff from anybody. Time to get a job.....be a respectable citizen........NOT acceptable!

Gypsy begins to resent the role she has to play as a grateful invalid, and worse yet, she's going to be forced to stay tied to her mother forever in order to keep all the goodies coming in. That wasn't acceptable.

Getting away from her mother was her only option. I'll bet anything the two of them had some very heated words over the situation.

I think you just summed up my thoughts perfectly. If you was her defense lawyer and used that as the closing argument.

As a juror; I would look at the invalid pics and say. Dang this poor girl was forced into this and it wasn't her choice.

Then i would probably acquit her due to sorrowness.

The DA should not overcharge or they will lose on her case. They need to just get her mental help.

Now the guy is different since he can be manipulated to kill again. But I doubt Gypsy would want anybody else dead since this was a personal act bought on by years of wrongdoing by moms.

Jmo

She has no glasses in the mugshot!

That's the first thing I noticed, too. She probably doesn't even need them.

No offense intended here to anyone that might wear that style of glasses, but they aren't the most "in" look right now. I'm sure they used those to make her look more "young" and......well, vulnerable. Know what I mean?

Has anyone yet to find any online aliases for Nick or Gypsy? TIA Any clue as to how they met?

That's the first thing I noticed, too. She probably doesn't even need them.

No offense intended here to anyone that might wear that style of glasses, but they aren't the most "in" look right now. I'm sure they used those to make her look more "young" and......well, vulnerable. Know what I mean?

When I showed my 15 year old the pic of D and G hugged up that the news outlets are spreading around, he thought D was the daughter and G was her elderly, frail mother.

:eek:hwow: I'm shocked, I really am!!! I'm about ready to go to lunch to try to catch up on the facebook page. She sure doesn't look too sickly without all of her props!!

This is a video with both Gypsy and her mother DeeDee from 2008. They were interviewing both of them at the same time.

I'm posting it here so people can use it for comparison to see the deception that may become apparent as this goes along.

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/archi...ews-the-blanchardes-in-2008/21048998_33584278

View attachment 76446
Current Mugshot

View attachment 76447
Her online boyfriend and killer --Nicholas Godejohn

View attachment 76448
From Long ago

Wow. Gypsy shoukd get an academy award! What an actress!

Do DeeDee and Gypsy win scam artists of the century! decade? week? Day?

They are amazing,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members