Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was specifically thinking anti-seizure meds, and they are prescription medications. And if you've conned doctors into believing your child is sick (and it looks like D. did), then it wouldn't be hard to get those meds (there are off-label uses and they are commonly used for things other than epilepsy.)

The only other reasons a child would lose her front teeth would be dental trauma (an accident of some kind that caused avulsion) or abysmal dental care.

If Gypsy lost her teeth young, it looks like classic "bottle rot" (baby bottle tooth decay). If it happened when she was older, meth can cause some serious tooth loss. Also, bulimia can cause tooth loss (she appears very thin).

According to the FB "case" page, she tried to run away at least a few times prior. I still don't think that excuses or justifies murder, but I also think it shows her state of mind and possible desperation. I think a psychiatric facility may be the best place for her for now.

The attempts to run away tell me she knew what was going on and didn't like it. Question is, where did she try running away that her mom easily found her? Could this WI boyfriend have been an easier getaway had she considered it again?

I know I'm talking in circles....lol

It's not that I disagree with many peoples' points here. I just wonder if she is incredibly demented and knows what's up. I just keep seeing an incredibly intelligent girl who has successfully duped people into thinking she's this weak, fragile, abused soul who only saw the way out was to kill her mother, and nothing else could have worked.

But what brainwashed, sheltered/unintelligent person would be able to manipulate another person to do her dirty work? That's where it's not clicking with me. She brought in a neutral third-party to take care of it, which is incredibly twisted and dark.

If she had stabbed her or killed her singlehandedly, I might not be struggling with this so much.

The attempts to run away tell me she knew what was going on and didn't like it. Question is, where did she try running away that her mom easily found her? Could this WI boyfriend have been an easier getaway had she considered it again?

It's not that I disagree with many peoples' points here. I just wonder if she is incredibly demented and knows what's up. I just keep seeing an incredibly intelligent girl who has successfully duped people into thinking she's this weak, fragile, abused soul who only saw the way out was to kill her mother, and nothing else could have worked.

But what brainwashed, sheltered/unintelligent person would be able to manipulate another person to do her dirty work? That's where it's not clicking with me. She brought in a neutral third-party to take care of it, which is incredibly twisted and dark.

If she had stabbed her or killed her singlehandedly, I might not be struggling with this so much.

Good points, and I agree. GRB knew what she was doing, and went as far as to get someone else to do the dirty work for her. I hope she doesn't get off. I feel bad for her, but she is an adult and could have left, as proven by the fact that she did leave when taking off with boyfriend for Wisconsin.

I've been following here and on FB from the beginning, and I'm not surprised by what's been revealed, and I'm so glad the LE in this case is being upfront with the public! I'm thinking GRB left the FB messages because it was taking too long for Dee Dee to be found, and GRB thought once found LE would question her never suspecting her of anything, and she could live in the house with or without the boyfriend, NG, and without mom, and do what she wanted. This story is just so twisted, and I think there will be more revelations to come. I wonder if this case will make it onto National Media, Dateline. etc.? I think it will! Whatever happened between DD and GRB, I just wish GRB had left and not killed her. Now GRB must live with what she's done for the rest of her life, and probably spend many years in prison.

I was up all night reading and keeping up with this case, and now I've got a lot of catching up to do! Thank's to all for updates and links!

I wonder if that manipulation was a learned behavior? I know not all abused people go on to abuse others but it seems like there is some correlation. From how I'm looking at the info that we currently know Gypsy was preyed upon by her mother when she was a child and vulnerable and then she also seems to have then used someone who had questionable mental intelligence to help get her out of this situation.

It gets to be a slippery slope when we get into what actions/behaviors are then "excusable" but I'd really like to be believe some sort of rehabilitation is possible especially in cases that seem as extreme (to me) as this one.

Nancy Simpson ‏@KTTSNancy 20m20 minutes ago
We confirmed with authorities in WI that Gypsy is a girl. That was missing from her booking information. @KTTSNews

Forgive me for asking, but I haven't been following this case until now, but do we know why the daughter wanted her mother dead? I mean she's 19 so obviously she's an adult, so was it all about money or what?

Forgive me for asking, but I haven't been following this case until now, but do we know why the daughter wanted her mother dead? I mean she's 19 so obviously she's an adult, so was it all about money or what?

Gypsy is actually 23 ( I think anyway :blushing: ). Part of the scam I think. I haven't read anything that states Gypsy's reasons for the murder. I imagine we will hear her reasons at trial.

She's 23 or 24.

According to the FB "case" page, she tried to run away at least a few times prior. I still don't think that excuses or justifies murder, but I also think it shows her state of mind and possible desperation. I think a psychiatric facility may be the best place for her for now.

Also some interesting speculation going on at that page in regards to if that neighbor really checked the house as he said he did and if he and his wife might be involved in some way in what was going on. It makes me a little uncomfortable though bc they certainly seemed to mean well and I don't like always thinking people are up to no good. It's kind of surprising that he didn't see her though if she was on her bed. And it's also surprising to me that there wouldn't be a foul odor. Maybe the ac was blasting and he didn't go in the bedroom.

I don't know why she wanted her Mom dead.
I don't know if she was afraid of her mother, afraid to just leave and not come back.
It was stated on FB that she had ran away before.
She seemed to have no trouble staying in the house while her BF stabbed her mother
The FB posts she made were hateful
Maybe she simply hated her Mother and the way she was forced to live.
Its no excuse for her behavior,she seems clearheaded enough to know exactly what was going on and to clean up and get out

Also some interesting speculation going on at that page in regards to if that neighbor really checked the house as he said he did and if he and his wife might be involved in some way in what was going on. It makes me a little uncomfortable though bc they certainly seemed to mean well and I don't like always thinking people are up to no good. It's kind of surprising that he didn't see her though if she was on her bed. And it's also surprising to me that there wouldn't be a foul odor. Maybe the ac was blasting and he didn't go in the bedroom.

I think it's possible that she was covered with blankets on the bed. I can't imagine any reason for him to lie, If he knew the body was there, he had to know Dee Dee would be found by LE when they entered.

I think that's a little unfair. He could have just poked around a little and when no one responded or seemed to be present, left. I know I would have been a bit wary

His wife was the one to start the account I believe. The one LE suggested people think twice about donating to.

Who in the heck would mail the murder weapon back to their home.

That was priceless.

Thanks for the heads up on her age. For her sake, I hope it was worth it.

I think it's possible that she was covered with blankets on the bed. I can't imagine any reason for him to lie, If he knew the body was there, he had to know Dee Dee would be found by LE when they entered.

This was at least 2-3 days later though and I'm not sure how well blankets would have hid her. From the pics it seemed like she was pretty big. The speculation is that there was some reason they wanted to delay the search or something they wanted to get from the house. It's interesting but definitely not very nice.

Who in the heck would mail the murder weapon back to their home.

That was priceless.
Are you kidding me? Mailed the murder weapon??? We need to get her in touch with Mensa. Forgive me for stealing your words, but you're spot on. Priceless!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141