Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good points, and I agree. GRB knew what she was doing, and went as far as to get someone else to do the dirty work for her. I hope she doesn't get off. I feel bad for her, but she is an adult and could have left, as proven by the fact that she did leave when taking off with boyfriend for Wisconsin.
She used her BF the way Dee used her. It was a seemingly natural act I'm sure.

Isn't this about the time somebody is supposed to jump up and yell "APRIL FOOLS !!! "

Because they're all so very human -- most times excruciatingly so -- murders provide weird and concentrated insight into the condition of what it is to be us.

Still waiting for my boggled brain to clear and form, in this case, what that insight may be.

Ideas??

Finally catched up on reading all the posts. This is definitely the most: "Wow, didn't saw that coming X100 times" thread I read here. Completely unbelievable.
I don't really want to say my opinion on this case not to offend anyone. But really, WOW.

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

She has been charged with First Degree Murder and Armed Criminal Action. In the above posted Casenet info, she has a $1,000,000.00 bond WITH conditions. Even if, for some weird reason, she is bonded out by someone with a million laying around, she would remain under house arrest with GPS 24/7 and other conditions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now that "the cat is out of the bag" so to speak, I can let everything come tumbling out!!!

OMG! What is this world coming to?

I have to admit that I was EXTREMELY suspicious of the whole deal from the very beginning and it started with a story about Gypsy receiving some money and she chose to give it away instead of keeping it for herself. Her explanation for giving it away was so sugary sweet I wanted to gag. I knew right then because it was just so "over the top". Then I started looking at the pictures and they were so posed and fake. They were weird. It was creepy. I couldn't for a minute see a disabled child. I started thinking about what a terrible person I must be for not believing in this child. What did this say about me? And by the way, that's what they banked on!

I know we are victim friendly and I couldn't say anything but I just knew that all was not as it appeared.

They are scammers and we now know that, but Gypsy had no choice in the beginning and my guess is that she had no choice in the end. I believe that not only was Mama a scammer but she was also rife with mental illness. I think horrible things happened in that house and we are going to hear about all of it. Seriously, who does that to their own daughter? Whether it be MBP or some other ailment all was not well in that house.

I believe that Gypsy targeted the boyfriend. I think she sought him out on-line looking for someone "simple" that she could control and manipulate. I don't for one minute believe that Gypsy is mentally impaired (perhaps mentally ill) but her cognitive skills and problem solving skills are just fine. Perhaps not as refined as others but OK. I think she gave him what he wanted and in return he did her bidding. I think Gypsy wanted Mama dead for a long time. It was her only way out and to live a normal life - if that was even possible after all of this.

In the end, neither one of them will be receiving the death penalty. There's going to be a big story of abuse by Dee Dee and she's no longer around to refute it. The boyfriend will get hit for something but I'm not sure where he will end up. Gypsy is another story. Holy Moly...what do you do with her?

This is a horrible horrible story.

Tealgrove, excellent post -- not sure about the detail of GRB consciously selecting and manipulating toward a final tragic end that boyfriend, but maybe.

I did think this was hinky from the start, but I wasn't quite sure how (am sure that that quality gives it a singular, "wtf?", cutting edge though). At first all I could come up with was murder suicide with mom the killer and the poor little afflicted daughter's body yet to be found.

Then I thought, "Munchausen's by Proxy." (Or, rather, called it to mind after someone else mentioned it in a reader's comment under an MSM story.)

Have any of you known someone who you thought evidenced this bizarre and damning trait? It's a bizarre -- that word again -- feeling to sit there and listen to someone possibly under its crazy sway talking about another human life as if it were a showpiece, a creation, a construct of singular pride.

Munchausen by proxy? I dunno. Just a thought. I've seen parents make their children pretty ill, and be really convincing. Just a thought, I'm still not sure what happened here.

I just wanted to give kudos to you for putting the MBP together so quickly. You were the first one to mention this specifically and I just say how impressed I am with all of you who were discreetly saying the same thing right off the bat.

According to the probable cause statement, Dee Dee must have been killed on Thursday the 9th. She was reportedly last seen on Wednesday the 8th.

The Facebook post from her daughter was posted on Sunday, the 14th.

Dee Dee laid dead in her house for 6 days before the cavalry came running. That's why Gypsy posted what she did, to draw attention. I guess her conscience got to bothering her.

I don't know why she wanted her Mom dead.
I don't know if she was afraid of her mother, afraid to just leave and not come back.
It was stated on FB that she had ran away before.
She seemed to have no trouble staying in the house while her BF stabbed her mother
The FB posts she made were hateful
Maybe she simply hated her Mother and the way she was forced to live.
Its no excuse for her behavior,she seems clearheaded enough to know exactly what was going on and to clean up and get out

I think she hated her mother

According to the probable cause statement, Dee Dee must have been killed on Thursday the 9th. She was reportedly last seen on Wednesday the 8th.

The Facebook post from her daughter was posted on Sunday, the 14th.

Dee Dee laid dead in her house for 6 days before the cavalry came running. That's why Gypsy posted what she did, to draw attention. I guess her conscience got to bothering her.

I also recall someone saying (maybe on DeeDee's original FB page) that there was unopened mail dating from the 8th (possibly still in the mailbox?).
The fact that DeeDee may have been dead for 6 days before discovery really makes me wonder how in the world the neighbor was unable to find her in the house. I would think your sense of smell alone would lead you right to her.

All I can say is holy ****. This woman needs to be in a criminal psych ward.

I also recall someone saying (maybe on DeeDee's original FB page) that there was unopened mail dating from the 8th (possibly still in the mailbox?).
The fact that DeeDee may have been dead for 6 days before discovery really makes me wonder how in the world the neighbor was unable to find her in the house. I would think your sense of smell alone would lead you right to her.

Yes I still think that's a bit dodgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members