MO MO - Dennis Spriggs, 47, LaBelle, 15 July 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We need a new thread here. This one is getting long. I have been waiting until it looked like a good transition time. Does everyone think this might be a good time to start a new thread?

TIA,

Salem

Yep- I am ready to put this thread away Salem... and I will always be grateful for everyone who posted here and helped solve this in my heart even though legally it may never be solved. Thank you - every one of you-

If you do make another thread, then making it about more than just my father would be best- because there are so many other families affected. I am never going to be the same as when this thread started, but I am going to remind myself every day how "lucky" I am to have anything at all. Lots of love to all of you- signing off this thread for the final time!

I know you talked about starting another web site on Webslueths. I was wandering if that gor up and running. What I really wanted was to find if Jeanne had any convictions on anything. Write when you can, please.
Cofinley@sbcglobal.net Wishing you the best, cofinley

ok, i said i was ready to put this thread away ... what... 8 months ago in October of 2010. Now my sister is fighting for her life. She may or may not win that battle... but I am praying that she does every day. She has 3 toddlers and an 8 year old.

I can say that there has been quite a bit going on over the past 8 months- and for my family's sake and safety, I would appreciate if we started a thread about the most prosecutable case that I think there is.. the Roy Forgy case, and see if anyone out there has ideas of how to get the remaining evidence that may be needed to push that case through individually.

Another helpful thread as an alternative or in conjunction would be to have some discussion on what could be done to push this through for the U.S. Attorneys here in Utah to take another look at this case or keep some type of pressure on somebody so that we can be safe as my mother comes back close to my area again soon.

This has been one of the most fascinating cases I've read on Websleuths. It's been a while since the people involved posted; it would be wonderful to hear an update.

I am up late, and worried about this case- more than I have been worried for a very long time. I was searching something on this, and it lead me to a websleuths link- and I thought I might as well check in to see if anyone had posted anything new. I see that a few people requested an update on the situation. (thank you for caring by the way!) I haven't written because Salem said that this thread is getting long, and it's time for a new thread. I would be up for a new thread about how to get this in front of a jury. I have a few unexplored ideas on the Roy case, and would love to bat it around- and maybe cforgy or belinda would help me add some details.

The reason I am sitting up worried about this, is because she is moving back within miles of where I live now, and is trying to contact me. She is coming here to help with her daughter in stage 4 cancer, and be with her husband and 4 children under the age of 8. In addition to that worry, I have 3 children, and a husband... and I am terrified she is moving back here to be completely honest.

I don't even know what I can post about the situation because she said that if I ever talk about this case or write anything about it, now that the investigation is over, she will sue me. The only place I ever unloaded about it was on this site, and I don't think she knows about this- but not sure. I am not saying she is guilty for the record, I am saying I am terrified. I will get a restraining order if she attempts to make physical contact, and I have been advised that I will be awarded that restraining order, but I remember that she broke into Roy's house so many times (I think it was over 10 times according to some records) that I don't think I could stop her from coming over if she decided to.

She just is finishing up a church mission- she left immediately after the US Attorney's Office shelved the case for insufficient evidence to prosecute. I have not kept up with her activities for the year that she has been gone in anyway, and it has been the most peaceful quiet year of my life! Now she is back.

I know that I still get an email here or there about media interested in the story, but I don't know how that would help. I just want my kids to be safe- and I want this to be over.

Lucky2, do you need help starting a new thread?

I am worried about the risks to your families, as well! I will offer prayers for your protection.

Yes I guess I didn't know we are supposed to start the threads, I thought Salem would start it . I would like to have a thread focused on analyzing details of the Roy case specifically so see if there can be just a few simple easy things done to put this back in front of the us attorney's office with better results .

Congrats on the new twins mom to six :)

Yes I guess I didn't know we are supposed to start the threads, I thought Salem would start it . I would like to have a thread focused on analyzing details of the Roy case specifically so see if there can be just a few simple easy things done to put this back in front of the us attorney's office with better results .

Congrats on the new twins mom to six :)

Lucky, good to see you again! I sent an alert to the Mods for getting you some help for a new thread.

I hope things work out okay finally for you and your family. :rose:

After all these years, it takes a lot for a case to knock me for a loop, this one has all the makings and then some to pull that off. As someone that has had a taste of The Mercury herself at the hands of the government via the Rhogam vaccine, I have to ask Lucky2 just so I can move past that one...is She RhNegative?

RR

I really don't know if i am supposed to post here or not, but River Rat, you actually really have me curious - how did you know she was RhNegative?

I really don't know if i am supposed to post here or not, but River Rat, you actually really have me curious - how did you know she was RhNegative?

lucky2, just so you know. You have a right to post anywhere on WS. You havn't broke any TOS rules as far as I can see.

Seeing this brought to mind the unsolved case of Steven Koecher who went missing - though I doubt the SR being looked is linked to his disappearance.

I did not know, Sweetie ~ that is why I asked. As I said, I have gone thru my own nightmare due to mercury toxicity so reading this thread has been that much more scary to me. Please feel free to message me if you want more info on why I had a strong feeling that I should step up and ask. If not, just please know that you have someone out here that understands your plight more than you know as I am LuckyToo to still be standing!!!

RR

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back