GUILTY MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, St Louis, 4 January 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She left East St. Louis friends just before 10 p.m., telling the neighbor that she needed to find a place to stay for the night

I don't understand this. Who travels with a baby and doesn't secure a place to stay? This is really strange.

Perhaps she was planning on spending the nights with her "friend," they had a fight and ........

Seems like a logical explanation. Someone definitely knows who was in that car that night. Just have to play the waiting game I guess until someone comes forward.

I don't understand this. Who travels with a baby and doesn't secure a place to stay? This is really strange.

Well she did go to her aunt's house but she sadly wasn't home...

"On Thursday, Jackson went to her aunt’s house in East St. Louis, but no one was home. She then went to a neighbor’s house about 8:15 p.m., Mosley said, to show off the baby."

Wish the aunt had been home. driving around that late in east st louis...still puzzling that she ended up near her cousin's in st john's though. hope the gps helps them.

I'm thinking if it wasn't a 'friend' and she made it to st louis and was robbed at a business along st charles rock rd, maybe the robber didn't see the baby at first. Adding: I forgot they said she had a friend in the car... so this is just puzzling..

So. Single shot behind the ear. If this is what killed Ebony and there are no further marks of violence on her body, what could this tell us about her killer?

So. Single shot behind the ear. If this is what killed Ebony and there are no further marks of violence on her body, what could this tell us about her killer?

The article mamacita posted says there were signs of other trauma on Ebony's body, if I'm reading correctly.

New information:

She left East St. Louis friends just before 10 p.m., telling the neighbor that she needed to find a place to stay for the night,

"Jackson then called Mosley’s mother, saying she would stop by her house Friday with the baby, Mosley recalled. “She told my mother she was staying with a friend somewhere in Fairview Heights or O’Fallon,”"

Possible scenerio: this "friend" was married & jealousy might have come into play with the wife? then perhaps the 2 of them cleaned up after the fact... if the wife is also a mother, it could explain the baby being taken care of & the bottle being made... i can see a wife/mother killing out of jealousy/rage but not wanting to harm a child... especially if she has one of her own.

New information:

She left East St. Louis friends just before 10 p.m., telling the neighbor that she needed to find a place to stay for the night,

"Jackson then called Mosley’s mother, saying she would stop by her house Friday with the baby, Mosley recalled. “She told my mother she was staying with a friend somewhere in Fairview Heights or O’Fallon,”"

If she left E. St. Louis at 10 PM, and then called another person and said she was staying with a friend in O'Fallon or Fairview Heights, I wonder what brought her (or maybe just the perp and the baby??) to Breckenridge Hills. Both O'Fallon, IL and Fairview Heights, IL are in literally the opposite direction from Breckenridge Hills if one is coming from E. St. Louis. She would have needed to go east to get to either of those towns. Breckenridge Hills in due west.

Sorry for the double post (but I'm on my lunch break and have to get it all in all at once!), but I am also a bit... concerned? Curious, maybe? That no one seems to be able to get in touch with Donovan's father. Doesn't surprise me he couldn't be reached for comment by the media, but Ebony's mom has confirmed they've been unable to reach him as well.

Prom could not be reached for comment Tuesday. Stella Jackson said she could not reach him, either.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_bbf97de8-82fc-571b-ab6c-556b54d4e981.html

I don't suspect him, but no one seems to have heard from him at all, other than LE saying he did take a paternity test. Obviously he isn't required to do any more than that, but like I said, just... curious.

If she left E. St. Louis at 10 PM, and then called another person and said she was staying with a friend in O'Fallon or Fairview Heights, I wonder what brought her (or maybe just the perp and the baby??) to Breckenridge Hills. Both O'Fallon, IL and Fairview Heights, IL are in literally the opposite direction from Breckenridge Hills if one is coming from E. St. Louis. She would have needed to go east to get to either of those towns. Breckenridge Hills in due west.

Indeed. She would have had a 15-20 minute hop to Fairview or O'Fallon. Instead the baby was found 30 minutes west, past the city, and in North County, and her car about 10 minutes east of where the baby was found.

Hopefully her cell records will lead to the mystery friend. I am also surprised that there has been no timeline of what she did Wednesday. So far I have only heard of one person who had seen her during her trip.

Sorry for the double post (but I'm on my lunch break and have to get it all in all at once!), but I am also a bit... concerned? Curious, maybe? That no one seems to be able to get in touch with Donovan's father. Doesn't surprise me he couldn't be reached for comment by the media, but Ebony's mom has confirmed they've been unable to reach him as well.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_bbf97de8-82fc-571b-ab6c-556b54d4e981.html

I don't suspect him, but no one seems to have heard from him at all, other than LE saying he did take a paternity test. Obviously he isn't required to do any more than that, but like I said, just... curious.

Has it been verified that he remained in OK the whole time?

Well if there was no rape and nothing taken I would have to say purely personal. It still all comes back to this 'friend'. If the 'friend' is innocent why haven't they come forward? I do think this case will be solved. Someone somewhere knows something about this 'friend' or saw her with this 'friend'. I still suspect the 'friend' could have traveled with her from OKC. Perhaps they were staying in O'Fallon or Fairview Heights in a hotel or with his relatives? (assuming the friend is a male) I can't imagine this 'friend' was riding around with her in her car and left no fingerprints, hair fibers, skin cells or anything. They had to of! I hope LE is very thorough in processing that car.

Indeed. She would have had a 15-20 minute hop to Fairview or O'Fallon. Instead the baby was found 30 minutes west, past the city, and in North County, and her car about 10 minutes east of where the baby was found.

I'm wondering if maybe the O'Fallon reference was made to the O'fallon place apartments. The O'fallon apartments are about 3 miles away from where her car was found. MOO

I want this caught more than I can say. I want Ebony's son to grow up knowing without doubt that his mother did not choose to abandon him and instead gave her life for him. She deserves that much and so does her precious baby.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MimiJules
Back