MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez! I guess the weather is more important than a missing child! WTH??

Sorry, just ignore me....

I'm bumping up this link. Is that 7pm est. As in 35 minutes?
yes.... (((((hi Q!!!)))) it is six twenty~seven here.

Don't count on a televised presser tho... their nine am one wasn't (nurse hums barny fife music)

If there are any locals here who could recap the presser for us (since it doesn't look like a live internet feed is available) that would be great!

Also, I was thinking..the presser will be starting at the same time as Nancy Grace tonight. So, hopefully Nancy will carry a portion of it. (fingers crossed).

Anyone have a live link? I don't see one at KMIZ.

Nancy Grace is starting. They're covering Elizabeth and Somers case.

It looks like she's starting with Somer.

Cole County Sheriff Greg White tells KRCG that all searchers, including law enforcement, are being pulled out of the woods.

White says the woods are too dank and wet to continue a safe search tonight for missing 9 year-old Elizabeth Olten.

White says they traced the source of the rumor that a body had been located. The sheriff said it is totally untrue and that no body has been recovered.

KRCG’s crew at the scene says police officers are now stopping cars coming in and out of the area handing out flyers and asking questions.
http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=366189

wonder if that was white's "presser"...

I seriously am about to pull all my hair out by the roots you guys! This LE is wasting valuable time to get any fresh leads/tips!

They showed a brief snip of Elizabeths case (they will be covering more later) on Nancy Grace and saw her older sister crying and missing Elizabeth. So sad :(

wonder if that was white's "presser"...

I seriously am about to pull all my hair out by the roots you guys! This LE is wasting valuable time to get any fresh leads/tips!

So Elizabeth has to be out there alone yet another night...

:sheesh:

I often wonder if hearing so much about unsolved missing children makes SO's more brave and brazen about their acts. I pray to God that this is not another case like that.

Hoping and Praying for Elizabeth !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member