MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you can post a first initial and last name if they have not been named publicly in the media.
If I am wrong someone please advise.

Thanks

Thanx Raelon. I'll hold off for a bit. My concern is posting the name/address/company that is on that Lomo Dr.

Do we know the name of the family Elizabeth was visiting with?

Ending the search, taking a break from searching, putting the search on hold until the morning... it's all TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE until this little girl is found. Turning away help? What?! This is a MISSING CHILD! Every single person in that city should be walking around looking for her. And don't get me started on the lack of an Amber Alert. Whoever is sitting around on their butts not working on changing that policy when they have the power to do so needs to be cattle prodded!

ST. MARTINS -- UPDATE: Friday 10 a.m.

A press conference is underway with the Cole County Sheriff's Department about what the department is doing to help search for Elizabeth Olten.

Sheriff Greg White said search crew 67 people were on the groun at 7:30 a.m.

In contrast to yesterday, which was a "mass saturation search", White said today's search will be more pin pointed and directed.

White also said that they have some phone records back from AT&T from Elizabeth's cell phone and investigators are going through those.

The FBI is helping but does not have jurisdication in the case.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=366189

read the comment at 10:10 a.m.

I don't think that "600 block" information is correct. That is a looooong walk from those 5 houses.

I'm questioning a business at 224 Lomo Drive.

The RSO with the same last name is Lawrence B. He lives one hour away in the same state.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Does anyone else have the awful feeling that this might turn into a p*ssing match between the FBI & local LE? I really hope I am wrong.

All I can say is that grown folks need to be grown! There is a child missing and there is no time for a contest of any kind between FBI and LE.

http://www.komu.com/satellite/Satel...4c70b769/7f2e673e-80ce-0971-01cf-bae15c87f75b

White says searchers covered a wide area on Thursday, the Friday search is more contained to specific areas. White did not give any more details. He did say an abduction is the least likely possibility in Elizabeth's disappearance. He plans to speak to the media again at 3 p.m.

What is he saying here? If she wasn't abducted, then where is she?

I surely hope LE is not dropping the ball because of who Elizabeth's father is.

This is the worst LE response I have seen. I cannot believe the media is not doing the pressers live.

This little girls deserves to be found. She deserves to have any and all resources to find her no matter the cost.

I can understand they are doing a pin point search, but why not set up a mass search in a different area? There is no way they have covered the whole area. these people want to help and Le is not letting them. That is beyond sad.

http://www.komu.com/satellite/Satel...4c70b769/7f2e673e-80ce-0971-01cf-bae15c87f75b

White says searchers covered a wide area on Thursday, the Friday search is more contained to specific areas. White did not give any more details. He did say an abduction is the least likely possibility in Elizabeth's disappearance. He plans to speak to the media again at 3 p.m.

So no foul play
not a run a way
abduction is the least likely possibility

So the only thing this leaves is that she wonder off in the woods and got lost.

HELLO LE the parents said she is scared of the dark and the woods. Don't you think she would've called home when the phone was pinging if she was lost.:furious::furious:

To me the only possibility is that someone took her. Either a stranger or a neighbor. I hope I'm wrong.

I'd like to know what his definition of abduction is. If they are getting any results talking to RSO's, I seriously doubt she went with anyone like that willingly.

IMO, this family has some problems, past or present with LE, and ya, they are just not as concerned as they would be if it was Family X. This is jmo from reading around about them/the father, etc. I imagine the family is well known and not well liked.
I am appalled to think that LE would treat a missing CHILD that way because of what her parents/family have done...but IDK.
The link up there to the story with all the comments, there is plenty mention of a "sick" background, and hints that dad has SO "friends" from what I'm reading.
Poor baby, why is she so different from Angel Somer?

I'm questioning a business at 224 Lomo Drive (one of the 5 houses on our maps).

The RSO with the same last name is Lawrence B. He lives one hour away in the same state.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Sorry to quote myself, but found more info. I found an obituary for a man who's sons are the RSO I mentioned, and the owner of the business at the address I mentioned. There were also 2 daughters... one who lives in the city where the RSO is registered as living.

Am I the only one who thinks this might be important?

IMO, this family has some problems, past or present with LE, and ya, they are just not as concerned as they would be if it was Family X. This is jmo from reading around about them/the father, etc. I imagine the family is well known and not well liked.
I am appalled to think that LE would treat a missing CHILD that way because of what her parents/family have done...but IDK.
The link up there to the story with all the comments, there is plenty mention of a "sick" background, and hints that dad has SO "friends" from what I'm reading.
Poor baby, why is she so different from Angel Somer?

I agree she didn't pick who her father was. She is just as important as any other child.

I wonder if any of the yards she cut through had dogs, like pit bulls or something that could have scared her, chased her, or attacked her? Just trying to figure what the hell this LE is meaning.

Mistyvon I have been askin myself that question, What makes this different from Somer. I really dont give a flamin hoot what her family did, this little girl is only 9, she deserves all their attention until she is found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper