MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this case is really frustrating.

How can White say he doesn't think there is foul play involved? Does he really think a 9-year-old girl is out there hiding?

I'm just gobsmacked.

I called out there this morning before driving out there again. I dont understand why they dont want anymore help but I also hope they know something that they are not saying. Its wet and its chilly out there, there has been record rainfall scince yesterday morning and this is just not looking good for this child.

Wow, this case is really frustrating.

How can White say he doesn't think there is foul play involved? Does he really think a 9-year-old girl is out there hiding?

I'm just gobsmacked.
A nine yr old hiding in the rain and cold is NOT happening.

I am just SOOOOO frustrated with this case. Get off your @ss and do somthing about this little girl who is missing. Stop the search because it is dark? Would you want to be left out there alone?? No. Time is SO of the essence here. I wonder what kind of dogs they are using. Are they HRD? Or tracking?

Well I certainly hope they let Mark help & don't turn him away if he is still there. They need all the help they can get & I don't think they realize that.

Do we know if they are searching any other areas? You would think that they would start other areas as well since they have so many volunteers. Theres binder lake and state park not to far. Who knows, she could have lost the phone and didn't tell mom etc for fear she would get in trouble. I would like to know when the last call on the phone was. Heck, the volunteers could be out hanging flyers at least, but nooooo, send them home LE, seems you can handle it all on your own. IMO

I am sorry if this has already been posted, but do we have both addresses yet? Where she went missing and where her home was?

Please let them know something that is keeping them from asking for help. Cuz the alternative is just unacceptable! I cant believe that as LE they are not trained well enough to understand the position that they may be in.

Has anyone checked the RSO's for that area and do we know if Law Enforcement checked on their whereabouts or questioned them?

Cole County Sheriff Greg White also told KRCG investigators have questioned registered sex offenders in the county and calls some of those interviews "very strong."

Cole County Sheriff Greg White also told KRCG investigators have questioned registered sex offenders in the county and calls some of those interviews "very strong."
I think we just got a pretty big hint what they're thinking.

I am wondering have they questioned the grandparent of the friend who "sent her home". They haven't said too much about this person like was she in trouble so you "sent her home" and did anyone actually see her leave that friends house? Anyone could have tossed the cell phone in the woods to cover up something.

Also I don't think she is alive if she is in the woods because on the first night they sent up a helicopter with infared and didn't find anything. It is looking like someone snatched her.

My BF just told me that Im starting to look like my avitar! This is driving me nuts.

I'm going to tiptoe here a bit, as I'm not sure of the rules.

I have found a "last name" on Lomo Drive that may be one of the 5 houses. (I'm unsure if this house number is north or south of Highway 50). I have also found the same last name of an RSO that lives one hour away. This RSO has a 2007 conviction. Possible relative?

Someone please advise what info I can post.

I am sorry if this has already been posted, but do we have both addresses yet? Where she went missing and where her home was?
Left from 600 block of Lomo Dr To go to her house 200 block of Lomo Dr.

Elizabeth K. Olten, 9, was reported missing just before 7 p.m. Wednesday. Family members said she had left a friend's home in the 600 block of Route D and was walking home.

Lomo DR and Route D is same road according to Google maps.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...3776,-92.325459&spn=0.001168,0.00284&t=h&z=19

I have found a "last name" on Lomo Drive that may be one of the 5 houses. (I'm unsure if this house number is north or south of Highway 50). I have also found the same last name of an RSO that lives one hour away. This RSO has a 2007 conviction. Possible relative?

I think you can post a first initial and last name if they have not been named publicly in the media.
If I am wrong someone please advise.

Thanks

You can use a link to a RSO alert site and his first name and last initial. Once he's been pointed out in the media, you can use his last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper