MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the texts, door knocking, etc., would have alerted him to look outside if he really didn’t know anything. He would have seen there cars, were there, and then looked in the yard. At least that’s what any normal person would do.
It’s almost as though he was purposely letting as much time go by as physically possible. Now why would he do that?

ETA: Is there any drug / substance that would be undetectable after a certain period of time. Any verified pharmacists?
Has the surviving man lawyered up yet?

I'm reminded of the outrage expressed towards the Laundries in Gabby Petito's case. The Petito's are suing the Laundrie parents for blocking their calls, and not speaking up about what the Petito's believe they knew. The Laundries were never charged with a crime, this is a civil suit claiming emotional harm.

JMO
There's one key difference, the Laundries weren't out camping with their son and GP.

And the texts, door knocking, etc., would have alerted him to look outside if he really didn’t know anything. He would have seen there cars, were there, and then looked in the yard. At least that’s what any normal person would do.
It’s almost as though he was purposely letting as much time go by as physically possible. Now why would he do that?

ETA: Is there any drug / substance that would be undetectable after a certain period of time. Any verified pharmacists?
Retired pharmacist here. Whether a drug or poison would be undetectable would depend on what it is and if the tox screen is looking for it, and/or any metabolites.

When in doubt, the vitreous humor (eyeball fluid, basically) is even more reliable than blood, especially if the victim died some time before their body was found.

An older article:

last updated 6:34 AM, Jan 15, 2024

"I need them to find out what happened," Chester said. "I need them to find out what these boys were doing in the backyard."

The Johnsons said they retained an attorney and they're waiting on police to issue a search warrant at the home where their son was found deceased.

"I'm not going to stand back and let it go. I will go until the day I die to get this figured out," Johnson said.

It's expected the medical examiner to rule on a cause of death within the next week,” according to LE.

An updated NN article:

Updated: JAN 18, 2024 / 12:27 PM CST

“There are many different things that don’t add up that we just don’t understand and how somebody would not be at least be investigated,” Johnson’s brother Jonathan Price said.

Price said Johnson and his two buddies — Harrington and McGeeney — were inseparable. However, Price did not know of the host before his brother and friends were found dead at the guy’s property.

“We don’t know how they became associated together,” Price said.

Chester told NewsNation she fears her son and his friends might have been poisoned.
However, police have not come to that conclusion, nor have the toxicology reports been completed to support that claim.

“I don’t like to speculate very much,” Price said. “But my brother was a smart man, and there’s no way that he would just freeze to death. Freezing to death is not a cause of death that I would accept.”

He was, but they redacted it. Either by order of law enforcement or his attorney, presumably.

Considering the intense public interest that is gathering in this case, I am surprised MSM has not yet named the surviving person at the house. I don't think his attorney (if he has one) could tell the media not to publish, even if he's not considered a suspect & the deaths are not being investigated as a crime. There is a community interest in the fact that three bodies were left in a yard for days, three families are grieving & angry & wanting more answers, & MSM would be well within their rights to publish his name, imo. I could see LE asking to not publish his name if they are doing further investigating but, again, I don't think MSM would have to adhere to that.

MOO.

Last edited:
Ricky's celebration of life ceremony will be tomorrow afternoon. Clayton's will be on Saturday afternoon. Not sure yet about David's.

I know LE say they are waiting on toxicology reports from the ME & I know that can take weeks. So far, LE is saying no suspected foul play. Do we know if the ME's office has released the bodies to the families for burial? Or would the ME's office keep the bodies until tox results are back in case they need to do further testing? How are things like this usually handled?

If this were the case, why did the owner not simply call 911? Or do you think he knew about drugs and jumped to that conclusion even if it was the butane heater? Or did he know that the heater was defective, and feared being charged for that?
That part I’m unsure about. My best guess would be the occupant was trying to feign ignorance or maybe he really didn’t know. If he really didn’t hear people calling and knocking, I would guess he was using some type of substance use.
I definitely think his actions were unexpected and unreasonable but it’s possible that he was unaware of the men’s deaths before and during their occurrences. MOO

Articles have mentioned that the three deceased men (obviously) didn't show up for work on Monday or Tuesday of that week. And that, partly, is what led to family & other friends & coworkers becoming concerned about where they were.

Did the surviving person show up for work on Monday &/or Tuesday, even if working virtually? If so, I would be curious about his demeanor those days during any work interactions or communications he would have had. Imo.

If this were the case, why did the owner not simply call 911? Or do you think he knew about drugs and jumped to that conclusion even if it was the butane heater? Or did he know that the heater was defective, and feared being charged for that?
Well, If I was innocent and honestly did not know anything and saw that my 3 friends were missing via people on SM, phoning and banging on my door, and I found them in the back yard dead... I would call 911

Considering the intense public interest that is gathering in this case, I am surprised MSM has not yet named the surviving person at the house. I don't think his attorney (if he has one) could tell the media not to publish, even if he's not considered a suspect & the deaths are not being investigated as a crime. There is a community interest in the fact that three bodies were left in a yard for days, three families are grieving & angry & wanting more answers, & MSM would be well within their rights to publish his name, imo. I could see LE asking to not publish his name if they are doing further investigating but, again, I don't think MSM would have to adhere to that.

MOO.
Strange that Inside Edition redacted the name:
IMG_7551.jpeg

An older article:

last updated 6:34 AM, Jan 15, 2024

"I need them to find out what happened," Chester said. "I need them to find out what these boys were doing in the backyard."

The Johnsons said they retained an attorney and they're waiting on police to issue a search warrant at the home where their son was found deceased.

"I'm not going to stand back and let it go. I will go until the day I die to get this figured out," Johnson said.
Thanks for this. I can definitely understand the parents’ position. They deserve answers about how their son and his friends all died in the back yard and were left in the snow for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter