MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't the officer address MB , who is huge, with a public address system in the car.

Why would the officer roll down his window?

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/police-car3.htm
I would think, and from my read of Wilson, I'm guessing so would he, using a loudspeaker for that would be overkill. I'm not even sure he had the option. I sure wouldn't have used it.

I'll repost the article from last night about the type of officer Wilson was.

I don't know how to bring a post forward from a previous thread. It is #1079 from thread #10. This outlines the times of the convenience store robbery and when the bolo went out as the description of those suspects. Based on this I believe OW after telling them to get out of the street rolled on past. But after rolling past heard the descriptions over the radio and what was stolen. Knowing MB was carrying those items, stopped threw it in reverse causing the tires to screetch and backed up. Then all hell broke loose because MB knew he was about to be arrested.

JMO's

11.48am - Officer Darren Wilson and an ambulance crew were at an unrelated call about a sick person
11.51am - A 911 call comes in about a 'strong- armed' robbery at a nearby convenience store
11.52am - Police radio dispatch gives a description of two robbery suspects who assaulted a clerk and stole Swisher Sweet cigars. The clerk says the suspects were walking toward the QuickTrip gas station
12.01pm – Officer Wilson encounters Michael Brown walking in the middle of the street in the 2900 block of Canfield Drive. The officer shoots Brown dead following an altercation
12.04pm – A second officer arrives on scene and the ambulance from the sick call arrives to give Brown medical attention. He is declared dead at the scene
12.05pm – A supervisor arrives at the scene of the shooting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ael-Brown.html

So when you say ' all hell broke loose' what does that mean? In your version of events, I mean. Because in my version of events, in my mind, that means that as soon as the cop backed up, MB KNEW he was about to be arrested for the robbery. And he was going to do everything and anything to prevent that. The cop tries to exit his vehicle, and MB pounces immediately, shoves him back in the car,, and it's on. jmo

IMO, y'all are saying the same thing.

I agree that Mike probably thought he was home free until OW started backing up.........

Then MB wigged out and although we know the end result, the specifics are still foggy. (MOO)

I wish we had more than dodgy eyewitness accounts to go on. And as far as MSM; geez Louise, one day it's this, the next it's that. (MOO)

BTW, I read a post up thread that OW is in PRISON? How is that possible? He has not been charged with anything, has he? Why would he be in prison?

Sorry if I missed anything, I had a lot of catching up to do.

Why wouldn't the officer address MB , who is huge, with a public address system in the car.

Why would the officer roll down his window?

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/police-car3.htm

I am sure he wishes he didn't. But from watching 'cops' or 'the 1st 48', I usually see the cops talking face to face to their potential suspects. I dont think it was that unusual for a cop to talk through an open window or get out of his car to speak with 2 teens in the street.

Nothing is wrong with a career in HVAC, but if you have a felony criminal record that includes robbery/theft NO reputable HVAC company will hire you so the "career aspirations" were likely fantasy.

Yep. Reputable companies hire people who can be bonded. The employees have access to customers' homes, yards, etc. Sort of hard to get bonded with a felony criminal record.

I do believe MB menaced the store owner outside as well. at about 00:58 in the vid the owner steps outside and looks in the direction MB/DJ went, and then he jumps back inside the store quickly while looking over his shoulder

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/15/raw-v...show-michael-brown-robbing-convenience-store/

and that gentleman barely reaches the height of MB's shoulders!

You know what else...I can't seem to find it anywhere, but I remember reading an article right after this first started that mentioned the store owners had basically refused to cooperate or make any statement or whatever, completely distancing themselves from the case altogether. Basically, it was a statement they supposedly made that said that THEY didn't call the police on MB and THEY didn't identify the suspect as MB and that THEY basically had nothing to do with anything. Makes me wonder if some after-the-fact additional intimidation didn't take place. And wasn't his store looted and pretty much destroyed after all of that as well? So sad.

I agree that Mike probably thought he was home free until OW started backing up.........

Then MB wigged out and although we know the end result, the specifics are still foggy. (MOO)

I wish we had more than dodgy eyewitness accounts to go on. And as far as MSM; geez Louise, one day it's this, the next it's that. (MOO)

BTW, I read a post up thread that OW is in PRISON? How is that possible? He has not been charged with anything, has he? Why would he be in prison?

By 'prison' I think it means he is in hiding, all alone, like he was in prison.

But he was out of school, and I can't find anything on MSM that has him registered at any technical college. Cigar wrappings are often used for blunts (MJ). You can fill a cigar with a lot more MJ than you can a wrapper. Must be a thing I guess - I never heard of it:

Source: http://www.hightimes.com/read/7-best-cigars-use-blunts

MOO

Mel

OT: I just have to say, it tickles me to find myself agreeing with posters I have previously wanted to slap upside the head with a big ol' fish on other cases/threads and also to find myself (to my dismay!) disagreeing with some I've happily agreed with on just about every other case we've mutually followed. And you know? That's all OK, because that's what happens when you have a bunch of people who evaluate facts and make up their own minds, and I'm just glad WS gives us a place where we can do it respectfully. :loveyou:

CNN is so in the tank for the Brown family. They followed the funeral like it was a state funeral of a world leader.

And what is Don Lemon going to do if some new evidence is released that goes against 'his' narrative? Will his head explode on the air?

If it does, I hope he's on NG. Then she can scream "BOMBSHELL" :scared:

I do believe MB menaced the store owner outside as well. at about 00:58 in the vid the owner steps outside and looks in the direction MB/DJ went, and then he jumps back inside the store quickly while looking over his shoulder

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/15/raw-v...show-michael-brown-robbing-convenience-store/

and that gentleman barely reaches the height of MB's shoulders!

There's UG (unknown guy) who came into the store several seconds before MB/DJ and sauntered out as the robbery was going on. Only he didn't leave the scene, but only stepped outside and held the door open for the entering female customer and child, and held the door open while MB was at the counter gathering cigars, and held the door open as DJ slithered out of the store, and only let the door go when the clerk walked up to try and lock it and keep MB from leaving [jmo]. UG clearly was "with" MB/DJ imo, knew what was planned, and served as lookout outside perhaps. My guess is they entered with a plan to steal the cigarillos and after UG got his cut he went on his separate way.

Yep. Reputable companies hire people who can be bonded. The employees have access to customers' homes, yards, etc. Sort of hard to get bonded with a felony criminal record.

I always look first for companies that have bonded employees and up to date company liability insurance.

Reposting this, since it came just before the thread closed last night, and goes to my post above:

Not only did officer Wilson have no history of disciplinary action against him, but he had not even had a complaint
made against him.

Police Chief Thomas
Jackson described Wilson as "a gentle, quiet man" who had been "an excellent officer."

Wilson, 28, has been an officer in suburban St. Louis for six years and had no complaints filed against him, Jackson said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/darren-...er-who-fatally-shot-michael-brown-identified/

www.npr.org/2014/08/25/343143937/in-ferguson-court-fines-and-fees-fuel-anger

"....Last year, Ferguson collected $2.6 million in court fines and fees. It was the city's second-biggest source of income of the $20 million it collected in revenues...." end quote

My question is, why didn't the city of Ferguson install cameras --- not just in the cop cruiser, but also dashcams, and body cams ??
Save alot of hassle, including the reason for this thread.

This is an amazing observation that I haven't really heard anyone clearly annunciate up until now. 2 suspects to worry about.

I believe you may have just won the Internet for today Branwynbreeze!!! :loveyou:

Question for DJ-if officer was hellbent on just shooting innocent black boys-why was he not shot at?

OW had no prior complaints, but we are supposed to believe that he pulled up to two teens, grabbed one by the throat, pulled him up to his car window, then pulled out his gun and said ' Now Im gonna SHOOT you' :facepalm:

I think the other poster was saying it's like Officer Wilson is in prison because he's in hiding, can't go out, etc.

There's UG (unknown guy) who came into the store several seconds before MB/DJ and sauntered out as the robbery was going on. Only he didn't leave the scene, but only stepped outside and held the door open for the entering female customer and child, and held the door open while MB was at the counter gathering cigars, and held the door open as DJ slithered out of the store, and only let the door go when the clerk walked up to try and lock it and keep MB from leaving [jmo]. UG clearly was "with" MB/DJ imo, knew what was planned, and served as lookout outside perhaps. My guess is they entered with a plan to steal the cigarillos and after UG got his cut he went on his separate way.
BBM

Good catch !I didn't notice that.
Loved the description of Dorian Johnson ! :hilarious:

www.npr.org/2014/08/25/343143937/in-ferguson-court-fines-and-fees-fuel-anger

"....Last year, Ferguson collected $2.6 million in court fines and fees. It was the city's second-biggest source of income of the $20 million it collected in revenues...." end quote

My question is, why didn't the city of Ferguson install cameras --- not just in the cop cruiser, but also dashcams, and body cams ??
Save alot of hassle, including the reason for this thread.

Supposedly they had some of that new cam equipment but it was till sitting in boxes in the storeroom. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member