MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was Charles Ogletree, he was the one on Chris Matthews show that said there was videos of MB being shot with his hands up.

Wth, not at you but I'm just amazed at how much news you guys watch!

Oh my goodness, Evilsoup...I am so sorry that happened to you!! I can't even imagine! A few minutes later after reading your post....and my blood is still boiling. How dare him. I am so sorry.

I appreciate that, but also need to clarify. His "reason" for doing so was that I may have been secreting some illegal substances on my person and needed to be bodily searched. Although I was stopped for running a red light, and I passed a field sobriety test.

Because you know, all junkies hide drugs in their noonies. :facepalm:

To be fair to my parents, they were from another generation and always sided with "authority" figures and taught us kids to do so, too.

Last personal post. Just wanted to offer perspective as to why some people might want to revisit blind faith. That's all. :)

New news is the "you are pretty, so fine"

Yeh come on when is last time any of us had chat of that nature live !! on nationial tv
It sounded like a voice mail message that he was leaving.

I guess not. I found a very interesting article.

"The 12-second recording, made on a smartphone with the app Glide, a video messaging service, is believed to have captured Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson shooting to death Michael Brown on Aug. 9."

http://www.ydr.com/nation-world/ci_26412361/recording-captured-shots-fired-at-michael-brown-lawyer

Alleged audio of Mike Brown shooting on CNN Aug 2…: http://youtu.be/rARBZyGJSSs

I changed the settings on my audio to play stereo on both ears and plugged in the ear buds. I hear all kinds of echoes. I don't have a clue how many shots there are now. Since it was stated 11 I guess this was sorted out before it was released.

All posts are MOO

I was thinking he ran home to decide if he should stay and hide in his apartment, or come out like he did and speak to the neighbors. He had to wonder what to do, imo, and hiding would have made him look guilty somehow maybe in his mind. But he did take that shirt off.

Where are the cars that he said were backed up and the white one he hid behind? I don't think they could have driven away since OW's car was angled and police vehicles kept piling up. How did they leave so soon to not be seen on any videos??? Or has anyone seen a pic with the white Monte Carlo in it?

TY. I was wondering if there was blood on his clothes/skin and he ran home to change/wash up

Thanks for all your work on this. :happydance: It is hard for peeps like me to visualize without help from folks like you!

It is my pleasure, I'm always happy to put my OCD to good use for the sake of the group! :D

Please read last paragraph on bottom of page 8 in your link, read event report on bottom of page 16, and even report on page 19. Should clarify the 18:54 deal.

Officer who dealt with robbery went to scene of shooting to verify identity of Brown and Johnson (page 8). I would guess this occurred at 12:09:48, where notes were added (page 16). I would also guess that the RPT notification was the adding of officer notes before his car was cleared, as it seems all the units were clearing around the same time (page 19). In other words, this is similar to medical transcription where people add notes for the record to make sure all reports are entered. So, no mistake, no long delay, just procedure.

Thanks Frydaddy and bear with me because there truly are parts that I just don't know how to read. The paragraph on page 8 reads to me as part of a narrative from an officer who wasn't assigned the robbery case until the 11th (2 days later). As I read it, he happened to have been at the scene of the shooting as well. It seems to read to me that he had responded to the shooting on the 9th, was assigned the robbery case on the 11th and upon viewing the tapes on the 11th was able to determine it was Brown. Quite honestly, I don't know how to read pages 16 and 19.

Yes! Bothers me that they did not provide the X-rays or report on residue to Baden. Is that typical?
They don't want to seem to share info in a timely manner.
Baden could have gotten his own x rays. (there is mobile X-ray/imaging equipment )I am glad they didn't share the info. That is a good way forbthe other side to make false claims that results were tampered with.
As sketchy as the assistant is someone might even believe it. Moo

All posts are MOO

I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I am pretty mad at your parents after hearing this. I'm sad that they didn't support you 100%. I hope you have made peace with them and perhaps they were only trying to help? I hope parents can become more enlightened. And women should be aware that perhaps filing a report might not be able to necessarily prove anything (i.e. he said/she said) but creeps like that generally continue the abuse and the pattern and if enough women report it, there might just be bells ringing with powers that be. I think most police departments don't want this behavior continuing within their organizations. So hugs to you. I'm sorry that happened to you and appreciate you sharing your experience.

They were from another generation. I totally forgive them. They were really Right, and I was very Left. They thought I bought trouble for not falling in line with authority figures.

They are both dead. :(. Mom from cancer, Dad alcoholism. Both quite young...60's.

They thought they were making me take responsibility for my mistakes. And honestly, they probably thought I was exaggerating. I was not. But consider my mom said it was a wife's duty to look the other way if her husband "strayed", in order to save her family. I did NOT take that advice. Lol. I give them passes for being stuck in the 50's.

CNN transcript from Lemon's interview with D*rian Johns*n 08/25/14 ~ RBBM

I do not understand some of D*rian J*hnson's statements because they do not make sense. OMHO To be fair, I included a statement that does make sense. However, I am not sure who "they" are when DJ states: "And they are trying to misconstrue the fact that I am also a victim."

LEMON: And that third-person view saying that he - that big Mike charged the officer, that big Mike had a scuffle, that big Mike hit him in the eye, knocking out his eye socket, what do you say to that?

J*HNSON: I really can't - can't comment on that right now, because, like they said, I'm under investigation. So, anything regarding the case, I can't really talk about right now until furthermore - anybody let me know.

(CROSSTALK)

WILLIAMS: And let me be clear. He is not under investigation.

(CROSSTALK)

LEMON: He's a federal witness. I understand that.

<SNIP>

J*HNSON: Like they said, at least - I can't give you a specific time because I was still in shock, because everyone keeps calling me a witness.

And they are trying to misconstrue the fact that I am also a victim

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2014/08/25/michael-browns-friend-speaks-out/

moo and all that jazz

Not every witness or suspect or person caught up in a case can be a Jodi Arias and fake-talk their way around. JMHO.

TY. I was wondering if there was blood on his clothes/skin and he ran home to change/wash up

I've wondered to. I've also wondered if his clothes were taken into evidence. He says he was right next to MB when first shot fired, yet Brady contradicts that :dunno:

They were from another generation. I totally forgive them. They were really Right, and I was very Left. They thought I bought trouble for not falling in line with authority figures.

They are both dead. :(.

They thought they were making me take responsibility for my mistakes. And honestly, they probably thought I was exaggerating. I was not. But consider my mom said it was a wife's duty to look the other way if her husband "strayed", in order to save her family. I did NOT take that advice. Lol. I give them passes for being stuck in the 50's.

It was a different world for them. I know my parents couldn't imagine people doing things like that either. I'm touched that you recognize the problem and can forgive.

I appreciate that, but also need to clarify. His "reason" for doing so was that I may have been secreting some illegal substances on my person and needed to be bodily searched. Although I was stopped for running a red light, and I passed a field sobriety test.

Because you know, all junkies hide drugs in their noonies. :facepalm:

To be fair to my parents, they were from another generation and always sided with "authority" figures and taught us kids to do so, too.

Last personal post. Just wanted to offer perspective as to why some people might want to revisit blind faith. That's all. :)

What happened to you ain't right and I now can understand your perspective a little better, I am sorry you had to experience it. Appreciate the insight.

It's okay to discuss what's been reported in the MSM.

Oh. Well thanks. But if I may say, what is and is not allowed is getting murkier and murkier.

It's hard to keep abreast of what is allowed.

oooh, Megyn's giving it to Parks, but good. me thinky he no likey her show near as much as the others. Fuhrman is up next, after the break

Thanks for the new thread, I didn't even see the warning....

Carrying over my reply from previous thread.

Yes it's weird, I wouldn't expect to hear that 1st shot if it did in fact happen within the car.

I wonder if he received any type of advanced notice of anything IDK :dunno:

And good segment on megyn Kelly with Furman. Who used the overhead projector analogy earlier? :lol: He basically described the same process with the audio, and OWs statement.

He also gave a pretty detailed description of how OW would have been question after the incident. The video replay usually goes up a couple of hours after it aired.

BBM- Hey that was me! LOL!! Darn that Mark Fuhrman...always copying me!!! :tantrum:

Not every witness or suspect or person caught up in a case can be a Jodi Arias and fake-talk their way around. JMHO.

Jodi never faked out anyone (sane). Even her demeanor was creepy, without taking into account her actually crazy talk. :scared:

Also, I think it's easy to spot the car in the Fox2 video because I believe it's the only police vehicle with no police lights (on the tops of cars) on. The cars that pulled in later would have all had the red and blues lights on, right?

Thank you so much for putting this together, Frydaddy!

Just some clean up from the last thread. The location of Wilson's car in the photos is wrong. I have pointed this out on numerous occasions, but with the rapidly moving threads and many people not reading every post in catch up, perhaps it's been missed.

Stop video below at 0:32. That is Wilson's SUV. Note the flip flop shoe (I think). Note driveway beyond second SUV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=advkpZIuq2U

Scroll down page to get photo of hat, then note position of white SUV to left and beyond hat.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shot-dead-unarmed-teenager-Michael-Brown.html

Watch video below from 0:55 to 1:01 and note the SUV from three different perspectives (Mike's mom - so sad, hat and flip flop, and Mike's covered body - also so sad).

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/09/man-shot-killed-in-ferguson-apartment-complex/

The difficulty in determining the location of the SUV is because of the depth perception of various cell phone cameras versus television news cameras. From Black Canseco video, Wilson's SUV looks way down the road. From Piaget's video (You Tube one, it looks less far). In KMOV video, Mike's body relative to the SUV looks much closer.

If folks would simply look at Google Maps Earth View of 2947 Canfield Dr. at full zoom and street view (choose 2971 and pan left to see hydrant and storm sewer) they will swiftly see which driveway the SUV was at relative to the first video above.

I'll repost this on the next thread until everyone sees it and is clear. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patterson Vincent