MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Well thanks. But if I may say, what is and is not allowed is getting murkier and murkier.

It's hard to keep abreast of what is allowed.

Stick with mainstream media and you'll be fine. If not, let me know privately and I'll help you. :)

Does nobody else realize that in the infamous gunshot recording, we hear what one (amorous) person says, but hear no responses because he was wearing headphones/earbuds/whatever? And perhaps that's why the dude did not hear or comprehend what his smartphone/laptop/computer recorded; he was wearing something that nullified ambient sound. I fly a lot, and I have more than one set of headphones/earbuds that nullify pretty much all ambient sound.

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/pa...rtment-incident-report-on-aug-9-robbery/1256/

Here's the link. The entry on page 15, near the bottom. At 7:00 they still have not found anyone that matches that description. It just says what it says and I'm sure they will give an explanation for why that is there at some point but until they do, the record is what the record is.
This makes sense :waitasec:

Oddly. Allegedly OW left then scene with his supervisor to get medical attention. Then a medic or someone found a sheet and covered MB.
The hat lay upside down for 4 hours as well I guess.
The crime techs would not have known about the BOLO.
MB was covered so the other LE
that heard it go out didn't go lift the sheet. Their main concern was crowd control.
DJ didn't admit to going to the store with MB.
It sure seem like for the duration the connection wasn't made.
Even though the Cardinal hat and yellow socks were put out there.
Again it was just cigars as far as tjey knew. Who honestly would ever think it would escalate to strong arm becoming a cadaver ?
Moo

All posts are MOO

And I wonder if he had some weed in his pockets and wanted to take it home.

I know I would want to run it home. Lol

Of course we both live in pot-illegal states, so yeah. No legal weed happy times.

Baden could have gotten his own x rays. (there is mobile X-ray/imaging equipment )I am glad they didn't share the info. That is a good way forbthe other side to make false claims that results were tampered with.
As sketchy as the assistant is someone might even believe it. Moo

All posts are MOO
Bouncing off of this, I also have a hard time buying the claim that ~ because the funeral home had no cooler, the family had no choice but to embalm MB before Baden did an autopsy~.

I might be missing some legality, but surely they could have find another place to use for that, couldn't they? :confused:

Thanks Frydaddy and bear with me because there truly are parts that I just don't know how to read. The paragraph on page 8 reads to me as part of a narrative from an officer who wasn't assigned the robbery case until the 11th (2 days later). As I read it, he happened to have been at the scene of the shooting as well. It seems to read to me that he had responded to the shooting on the 9th, was assigned the robbery case on the 11th and upon viewing the tapes on the 11th was able to determine it was Brown. Quite honestly, I don't know how to read pages 16 and 19.

You bet!

If you look at the first ten pages, they are all the same report from the same cop (12388) who originally responded. How they are assigned to an investigation is anyone's guess, but some of the reports are supplement's to the original, probably to present their reports more thoroughly. You'll note that he refers to reports for another FPD officer and a STLCPD officer in that paragraph I referred to. 12391 is the first responder to the Canfield shooting, who I would guess called and said they had some suspects that match his.

As for reading the last pages, I think those are dispatch notes. I became familiar with them dissecting the timeline between the sick call and the responders afterwards. There is a pattern to them, but in a case when half the force working that day showed up, it's a pretty crazy mess of numbers.

Oh god :lol:

I was thinking he ran home to decide if he should stay and hide in his apartment, or come out like he did and speak to the neighbors. He had to wonder what to do, imo, and hiding would have made him look guilty somehow maybe in his mind. But he did take that shirt off.

Where are the cars that he said were backed up and the white one he hid behind? I don't think they could have driven away since OW's car was angled and police vehicles kept piling up. How did they leave so soon to not be seen on any videos??? Or has anyone seen a pic with the white Monte Carlo in it?

And Brady contracts the "people in the car screaming" statement as well. He stated the car(s?) were empty.

And I found DJs "begged them to help him" comment.

DJ: No. At this time, like I said, I felt like the officer is in shock because we were running for two minutes
or not that much, but for a time where I can get into cover and he can still be running, my friend Big Mike.
So, I knew the officer immediately got out of his car. And when my friend saw me, I knew I was in plain sight because he looked dead in my face, he said, ‘keep running, bro.’ and, he kept running past me. I was so scarred, I didn’t know what was going on and I was trying to get a handle on a situation that my body was unconscious, it was stuck and I couldn’t move. I tried to get a gain on it and I stood up as best as I could, as far as I could. And, I am looking, I am watching the officer and he is pursuing my friend
now. I still feel like he was in shock because I am standing in plain sight, but it’s like hisvision is not on me, anger is not at me. He is going directly for my friend and his weapon is drawn. Now, it wasn’t a second after he passed me, he fired another shot. It struck my friend in the back.

Then, my friend stopped running because he felt the second shot. The first one I felt like he was in shock. The second shot hit him and he felt it. His hand immediately went in the air and he turned around to the officer, face-to-face. He started to tell the officer that he is unarmed and that you should stop shooting me. Before he can get his second sentence out, the officer shot several more shots into head and his chest area. He fell dramatically in the fettle position. Once I saw that his body animation in it anymore, I begged and pleaded the car that I was hiding behind to just put me in their car and drive off anywhere. I don’t care where you drop me off at. I don’t blame them for not letting me in at the moment, because they
couldn’t understand the situation. They don’t know why the officer was shooting at us, so I understand why they pulled off.
In that instant, when I couldn’t see nobody else, I just took off running as fast as I could and I didn’t stop.
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/08/13/dorian-johnson-michael-brown-eyewitness/13986845/

Fuhrman: if authenticated, the audio both corroborates and impeaches various witnesses. OW has to account for every shot fired. it all must mesh. audio provides number and pacing. you don't just fire until weapon is empty. time needed for assessment: is target advancing? is stopping/killing not complete? pacing integral to OW's statements. can be argued either way. OW then was isolated at station, tape-recorded (and filmed? missed that). his numbers, trajectories, must match CS evidence. this audio could corroborate OW's account

This makes sense :waitasec:

Oddly. Allegedly OW left then scene with his supervisor to get medical attention. Then a medic or someone found a sheet and covered MB.
The hat lay upside down for 4 hours as well I guess.
The crime techs would not have known about the BOLO.
MB was covered so the other LE
that heard it go out didn't go lift the sheet. Their main concern was crowd control.
DJ didn't admit to going to the store with MB.
It sure seem like for the duration the connection wasn't made.
Even though the Cardinal hat and yellow socks were put out there.
Again it was just cigars as far as tjey knew. Who honestly would ever think it would escalate to strong arm becoming a cadaver ?
Moo

All posts are MOO

I know I sound like a broken record, but if MB would have listened to OW and moved out of the street........... MB would be alive imo.

Does nobody else realize that in the infamous gunshot recording, we hear what one (amorous) person says, but hear no responses because he was wearing headphones/earbuds/whatever? And perhaps that's why the dude did not hear or comprehend what his smartphone/laptop/computer recorded; he was wearing something that nullified ambient sound. I fly a lot, and I have more than one set of headphones/earbuds that nullify pretty much all ambient sound.
Yes, I and I think others noted that possibility last night.

Yes, I and I think others noted that possibility last night.

Indeed, but even more responded as if it made no sense for someone to be speaking and not responding to the report of a sidearm.

oooh, Megyn's giving it to Parks, but good. me thinky he no likey her show near as much as the others. Fuhrman is up next, after the break

LOL she was on him. I bet her husband hates being on the receiving end!!

I loved the part about "it's your duty to educate the community about how the process works, otherwise you're inciting them!"

Paraphrase

I wish she had the Furman segment up. Great info about how Wilson would have been processed.

Also, I think it's easy to spot the car in the Fox2 video because I believe it's the only police vehicle with no police lights (on the tops of cars) on. The cars that pulled in later would have all had the red and blues lights on, right?

Thank you so much for putting this together, Frydaddy!

That's a clever observation, I hadn't thought of that. Stellar!

Fuhrman: if authenticated, the audio both corroborates and impeaches various witnesses. OW has to account for every shot fired. it all must mesh. audio provides number and pacing. you don't just fire until weapon is empty. time needed for assessment: is target advancing? is stopping/killing not complete? pacing integral to OW's statements. can be argued either way. OW then was isolated at station, tape-recorded (and filmed? missed that). his numbers, trajectories, must match CS evidence. this audio could corroborate OW's account

I think you got everything :)

Bouncing off of this, I also have a hard time buying the claim that ~ because the funeral home had no cooler, the family had no choice but to embalm MB before Baden did an autopsy~.

I might be missing some legality, but surely they could have find another place to use for that, couldn't they? :confused:

I could see the ME letting his remains stay at the morgue, but I guess they didn't want that :dunno:

Frankly the first time i heard it i was confused the second time i played i was surprised they aired it.

. IMO is sounds more like sex based, that relationship based!
Exactly! Considering he went to the FBI with it I tend to have no doubt about it's authenticity.

All posts are MOO

Indeed, but even more responded as if it made no sense for someone to be speaking and not responding to the report of a sidearm.
Well, I definitely know how frustrating it is when that happens! :D I have to step away a lot because I'm torn between sounding like a broken record to those who've already seen the answers VS staying quiet and letting the same problems go circling around the bush until we're all dizzy.

If I had the time and hardware handy, I'd put together a faq. ;) Zzzz

Has anyone listened to the scanner from that day?

All posts are MOO

I could see the ME letting his remains stay at the morgue, but I guess they didn't want that :dunno:
And I can see the family wanting full possession and knowledge and trust in who has him.

It just seems odd that there would be no other cooler in the county available to them. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13