MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does nobody else realize that in the infamous gunshot recording, we hear what one (amorous) person says, but hear no responses because he was wearing headphones/earbuds/whatever? And perhaps that's why the dude did not hear or comprehend what his smartphone/laptop/computer recorded; he was wearing something that nullified ambient sound. I fly a lot, and I have more than one set of headphones/earbuds that nullify pretty much all ambient sound.

That's true, but those have to be some realllly high quality head phones and well, I'll just leave it at that.

Remind me to never be at the range when Judge Alex is there... or in close proximity.. :smh:

He wasn't saying you are supposed to move your hand to the side while shooting, was just saying it often happens under duress while in a stressful situation.

Since we don't know that gentleman's name, I think he should be henceforth referred to as "Frisky".
"Mr Boombastic".. Boom boom boom boom.
"Mr lover lover"... Geez I love that song SHAGGY!
I am laughing , but I feel sorry for the guy.
Can you imagine sitting on the stand in a court of law explaining that? " Well your honor what happened was..."
Lawdy lawdy...
NEW Blue +Price Promise advert featuring Zingy - …: http://youtu.be/RonLtNIg6bc
30 secknds of funny...
All posts are MOO

Since we don't know that gentleman's name, I think he should be henceforth referred to as "Frisky".

My brain works in crazy ways sometimes....but now every time that video gets replayed on CNN or whatever and I hear that dude say"Yer so purty....you so fine"....I find myself following up and silently singing..."Hey Mickey...you're so fine...you blow my mind...hey mickey":blushing:

Judge Alex also said, officers are trained to stop, not to kill right away. That's why they aim for the body mass, where the organs are. That usually gets a suspect to stop. It also avoids to shoot bystanders (aiming for the body mass) instead of trying to shoot at the arms or legs.

However, he also explains when an officer has to shoot to defend his life, he often jerks the gun while pointing at the attacker, and that might be a reason why he misses the body mass.

Sunni H. was constantly interrupting everyone. I wished someone would just shut her up! LOL

Yikes!! That makes no sense at all. If they're trained to stop, and not kill right away, why would they aim for center body mass where the spinal cord, heart, lungs, and all the vital organs except the brain are located? My understanding is they aim for center body mass because that's obviously the easiest to hit-----and yes that's where all the organs are, but they're vital organs.

Please read last paragraph on bottom of page 8 in your link, read event report on bottom of page 16, and even report on page 19. Should clarify the 18:54 deal.

Officer who dealt with robbery went to scene of shooting to verify identity of Brown and Johnson (page 8). I would guess this occurred at 12:09:48, where notes were added (page 16). I would also guess that the RPT notification was the adding of officer notes before his car was cleared, as it seems all the units were clearing around the same time (page 19). In other words, this is similar to medical transcription where people add notes for the record to make sure all reports are entered. So, no mistake, no long delay, just procedure.

Thanx for the clarification, Frydaddy...

It is quite a catchy tune!

My brain works in crazy ways sometimes....but now every time that video gets replayed on CNN or whatever and I hear that dude say"Yer so purty....you so fine"....I find myself following up and silently singing..."Hey Mickey...you're so fine...you blow my mind...hey mickey":blushing:

IMO the fact htat mb had the box of cigars in his hand adds credence to the story that it took the cop a moment to connect the BOLO to the two he had just chatted with
:thumbup:

I think people also get confused if they forget that the robbery wasn't made public until the following Friday.

Until then, yes, the police chief left out any comments about the robbery and BOLO. But from then on, he consistently said that the initial stop was for walking in the street, but that Officer Wilson made the connection during the altercation.

I tend to think he realized it when he passed by and gave them another look when they didn't get out of the road, and that's why he backed up.
Some thought the report this morning that they were in his way meant he couldn't have passed them after that. I don't think that's conclusive, but who knows.

Either way, I've kept track of the official reports, and they line up fine.

... Regarding the record entry... Reading both relevant tables, I thought it looked just like the sort of timestamp artifacts I experienced when I was doing some freelance database work. The date wasn't always a reflection of when I did something, but when I added the fact that I did it to the record. The second page notes that something was added to the record at that very time.

So, yes. I don't see any red flags with regard to either statements or the report, either.

And if there were, and it mattered? Parks would be all over it himself.

and my dear what it is is nothing other than scary huh!

Well, I for one would not protest, challenge, riot, loot, etc because I know what authorities and government can do.
I think it is quite naive if a person thinks we are still in the 1960's and the weaponry/technology of LE and military hasn't advanced tremendously.
Trust me, the LE and Nat'l Guard efforts at the protest in Fergus*n were very mild as opposed to what they could have done.

Welcome to the new America.

It is what it is.

"@Tom_Winter: NBC News has confirmed that Officer Darren Wilson was transported to a local hospital after his alleged confrontation with Michael Brown."

I didn't see this. Did his supervisor take him or did he go in an ambulance?
OW may be fine now, but I think MB "rang his bell"
I think that MB "clocked" OW after a tussel woth the gun and he was grazed/pinched so he used the hand that was still good.
That could be where that awful hand injury came from.
I think OW wasn't almost knocked out. I think he was 100% knocked out for a very brief time.
I think MB started to mosey on after seeing
OW "out" thinking he had plenty o time to get away, when "FREEZE" (oh chit!) and MB started to pick up the pace with OW on his tail until (*crickets) no gun fire. OW had to reload his magazine, at which time MB thought he had enough time to rush OW and take him down. OW went for what was closest to him at that time and it was MB head.
His supervisor got him away from the scene pretty quickly.
I alao think that is why thete is no police report filed. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if OW has zero recall beyond the very beginning of the encounter with MB and J.
How could he report with no memory? How would that affect the GJ?
Sorry folks... "MB hit OW so hard he doesn't have the ability to recall the facts of the case."
He suffered a concussion. Moo
Ok my thinker is broken.

All posts are MOO

There is wealth of kowledge here.I knew very little about G/J until you all. But my main conclusion from that is that theG/J is noting but cover for a prosecor later if needed on appeal. Hambirg is it not true (oh no sound like a court questioo) is that even if teh G/J says do not indict the fereral procedcutor can go ahead and chagre him and go through the whole rig a ma roll lno matter what the G/J thinks . That is my understanding - is that accurate???

There is wealth of kowledge here.I knew very little about G/J until you all. But my main conclusion from that is that theG/J is noting but cover for a prosecor later if needed on appeal. Hambirg is it not true (oh no sound like a court questioo) is that even if teh G/J says do not indict the fereral procedcutor can go ahead and chagre him and go through the whole rig a ma roll lno matter what the G/J thinks . That is my understanding - is that accurate???
This is what I thought.

"If probable cause is not found, a "No True Bill" is found, and prosecution of the case ceases. The Grand Jury, thus, determines the future of all criminal cases brought before it"

http://www.stlouiscopa.com/Divisions.aspx?ID=151

All posts are MOO

some very interesting notions/food for thought ty

"@Tom_Winter: NBC News has confirmed that Officer Darren Wilson was transported to a local hospital after his alleged confrontation with Michael Brown."

I didn't see this. Did his supervisor take him or did he go in an ambulance?
OW may be fine now, but I think MB "rang his bell"
I think that MB "clocked" OW after a tussel woth the gun and he was grazed/pinched so he used the hand that was still good.
That could be where that awful hand injury came from.
I think OW wasn't almost knocked out. I think he was 100% knocked out for a very brief time.
I think MB started to mosey on after seeing
OW "out" thinking he had plenty o time to get away, when "FREEZE" (oh chit!) and MB started to pick up the pace with OW on his tail until (*crickets) no gun fire. OW had to reload his magazine, at which time MB thought he had enough time to rush OW and take him down. OW went for what was closest to him at that time and it was MB head.
His supervisor got him away from the scene pretty quickly.
I alao think that is why thete is no police report filed. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if OW has zero recall beyond the very beginning of the encounter with MB and J.
How could he report with no memory? How would that affect the GJ?
Sorry folks... "MB hit OW so hard he doesn't have the ability to recall the facts of the case."
He suffered a concussion. Moo
Ok my thinker is broken.

All posts are MOO

fess up admit it !

some of us would love to know if his silky smooth tech worked or did she hang up HA! And at another lvele hey in court he was being human , i think it is just funny in the context of the whole mess. Who would of thought , if accurate , that it gives the only timeline in terms of how long the event occurred- that is the irony of the whole thing. I do think it authentic if it were fake the indiv would not IMO put himself in audio (maybe extreme Narcissit? ha

Also think it was just sex as opposed to media have to class it up. Is there a need for "videos" if you think your wife is pretty - she is right there! He was cruising online!

That's true, but those have to be some realllly high quality head phones and well, I'll just leave it at that.

Ty I think that is at the sate level and at the federal level they can go ahead and charge him no matter what the g/j concludes! Would love to know tho time t brace for another riot ! It the LA (many links pospted earlier!) riots that is what happened . Two of the four were later bought to trial and seneenced.

The rights broke out like 30 minutes after the first effort aquitted all 4 - all i know is two of the four served time after they were found not guilty by a grand jury??? Confusing tho

This is what I thought.

"If probable cause is not found, a "No True Bill" is found, and prosecution of the case ceases. The Grand Jury, thus, determines the future of all criminal cases brought before it"

http://www.stlouiscopa.com/Divisions.aspx?ID=151

All posts are MOO

LOL....omg you guys watch too much news!

LOL, I USED to watch the news too much--that's how I learned who Ogletree is. Once I learned that nothing ever changes I quit watching it and I am much less frustrated now:)

Sadly, 'm waiting for someone to make "you are pretty, so fine" into a song on Youtube.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bwitched/mickey.html

Oh Mickey, you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind,
hey Mickey (huff huff), hey Mickey (huff huff)

agreed, but I do think unless he can show there was a scuffle in the car, OW cannot justify shooting after him. He needs to show he thought Brown was a danger to the community.
SBM

has anyone even considered that MB had something in his hand or reached into his pocket, causing OW to believe he may have had a weapon? What happened to the cigars? Were they found with MB?

I am also wondering if DJ will be charged as an accomplice in the cigar-robbery or has he been cleared? Did OW know where DJ was when chasing/shooting MB? I do believe there had to be a lot going through OW 's mind when everything was taking place.

IMO the fact htat mb had the box of cigars in his hand adds credence to the story that it took the cop a moment to connect the BOLO to the two he had just chatted with

where were the cigarellos during the confrontation ? i can't see him holding onto them.

were they in his hand when he allegedly raised both hands? it appears that all the witness statements we've heard haven't mentioned the cigarellos. - and hopefully the investigators have questioned all the eyewitnesses on this as well as the officer.

imo

oooh, Megyn's giving it to Parks, but good. me thinky he no likey her show near as much as the others. Fuhrman is up next, after the break

I bet a profiler/body language expert could tell us what Parks' constant prefacing something he's about to say with "Well, let me just say this ..." indicates about the truthfulness of what he's about to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13