Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan J. Reilly ✔ @ryanjreilly
Follow
A lot of anger being directed towards this #Ferguson officer. @AntonioFrench has been trying to step in.
1:07 PM - 30 Aug 2014
=======================================================================================

The officer in question, is a black Ferguson officer. And the protestors are directing their anger at him. And that is what I have seen happen here a lot too. Minority communities say they want MORE minority officers, and yet they disrespect and verbally abuse them when it happens, imo.

I saw the crowd do that to a black officer maybe the second night of the protests on live stream- it was still light out, officers were stoically in place. Crowd was saying awful things to this black officer like "how can you do this to you people?" "don't you have a conscience?" They were just so awful and disrespectful. Sad, really for that cop.

After spending 2 1/2 hrs trying to catch up on this thread tonight,
I've come to the conclusion that I'd like to ask WS mods and admins
for a bs ometer smilie, followed by imo of course. :D

a pooping cow would also suffice.

No kidding! If I read "we have multiple witnesses" one more time, I may pray for blindness. Oy, just be for Mike and hope for an indictment, but stop asking thinking people to buy this trio of storytellers, they aren't good at it and fiction seldom provides facts.

Sorry- what exctly were you referring to that the police would be sued for? - and why would you make excuses - blaming others- for the police actually doing these things? They have a chice how to respond, IMHO, isn't ever someone else's fault if they cannot follow the rules of being a cop. No excuses in my book.

I was talking about the current situation with the lawsuit when the police ask the people/protestors to leave and then they won't. They are then arrested and complain. Just like when they throw Molotov cocktails, bottles of piss into a crowd and they complain about police using tear gas.

I also think there are too many YOU's in your post to me...

[emoji90] We have a smiley poo...

Well, Tapatalk does... I'm not sure about the main Websleuth site.
All posts are MOO

How do you have emoji on tapatalk?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure every one of our posters is aware, but this is posted in our rules page. Please make sure if you decide to post any derogatory information about an officer's employment or personal information you have an MSM link to back it up.

Law Enforcement:

Members of Law Enforcement regularly read at WS. Generally they contact WS Admins when they register, but there is no requirement that they do so. Unless they ask us to, we do not publicly identify them, but all posters should be aware that public comments about illegal activity could bring them attention they may not want. WS receives subpoenas on a regular basis from various agencies. WS will comply with all valid subpoenas received.

Camille Phillips ‏@cmpcamille 26m
Anthony Shahid is calling for a block of area highways on Monday at 4:30. He wants traffic to stop for 4.5 minutes. 1/2

Camille Phillips ‏@cmpcamille 25m
He wants the highways blocked as a demand for @GovJayNixon to remove Mcullouch from the #MichaelBrown case. 2/2

I cannot believe they are willing to endanger themselves and everyone else, I have no respect for these kind of tactics. Cause havoc and accomplish nothing. They had their chance last year to remove McCullouch and they didn't. What bias they claim hasn't changed since he was elected in 1991 and he's been ok by them for 23 years. I really don't care if they replace him, what I do mind is others who do get to make the same request.

But peer groups have a big influence too, don't you think? Especially into the teen years. And I think you may be oversimplifying things a bit. It's great to have manners, respect for authority and to know how to read, but there's definitely more to it to achieve a H.S. diploma. Especially nowadays.

You change their peer group. At his size, if he could run 10 feet, and had average grades, he could easily be playing college football right now if someone had changed who he hung out with a few years ago, imo

You change their peer group. At his size, if he could run 10 feet, and had average grades, he would easily be playing college football right now if someone had changed who he hung out with a few years ago, imo

But what if he didn't want to play football (as at least one article I read stated)? It's not for everyone! And not a sure bet that one won't get into crime either. Probably shouldn't say this in America, where football is God, but there are plenty of lawbreaking football players! Lots of risk of serious injury and concussions as well.

But peer groups have a big influence too, don't you think? Especially into the teen years. And I think you may be oversimplifying things a bit. It's great to have manners, respect for authority and to know how to read, but there's definitely more to it to achieve a H.S. diploma. Especially nowadays.

Respect for oneself is equally important as respect for others.

Sorry, I should have made myself clearer.

Honestly, his graduation and his anticipated start at a secondary school has no bearing on events of the day of the shooting in my mind. They are wonderful accomplishments and I give Michael Brown props for his hard work to achieve them. But they are irrelevant to events of that day and are simply tragic side notes to what could have been a life of pride and accomplishment that was cut short that day. Whose fault that is and whether a crime was committed in so doing are the questions for me.

Not where he went to school. Not that he according to family and friends had gotten off track for a minute and had to finish some extra course work. Not where he lived when or with whom. Not that he had trade college to look forward to. None of it matters in my examination of this shooting.

Same goes for the history that hit MSM about Officer Wilson's childhood, the mother who was a scammer, her suicide. Equally irrelevant. :cow:

You can judge someone's scholastic focus from the events of one day in their life? None of which have been proven to be criminal?

HE STOLE FROM A STORE, bullied the owner and disobeyed LE..... need more criminal info than that? smh

Nevermind, I don't want to get a TO :notgood:

Stand your ground, McCulloch

Help me out here. They want McCullouch to get the boot, but no one is addressing local crime such as strong arm robbery? Misguided priorities. IMO

How do you have emoji on tapatalk?????

When you reply there is a smiley below. Tap the smiley and several little icons appear a clock, a smile, a flower, a bell... Tap one and scroll...
[emoji514] Sometimes a post won't go through if you place it at the end though.

All posts are MOO

But what if he didn't want to play football (as at least one article I read stated)? It's not for everyone! And not a sure bet that one won't get into crime either. Probably shouldn't say this in America, where football is God, but there are plenty of lawbreaking football players! Lots of risk of serious injury and concussions as well.

Well, mine didn't want to clean their room when they were younger either; I made them until they valued their stuff enough to do it themselves. He did exactly what he wanted to do- look how that ended up.

If only it was so easy to say "hey kid you need new friends, so just drop the old ones and move on." I am not saying that It isn't possible, just very difficult. I do speak from experience. I had one or two unsavory friends myself despite knowing about their crimes.

You change their peer group. At his size, if he could run 10 feet, and had average grades, he could easily be playing college football right now if someone had changed who he hung out with a few years ago, imo

They say he quit football because he didn't want to hurt people. I have always thought it more likely he had issues with authority. If that is the case, explains a lot with the constant changes in schools, issues with Wilson, etc. Just an opinion so I don't get asked for a link.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...en-wilson-the-officer-who-shot-michael-brown/

Darren Wilson was not fired. The city council of Jennings voted to disband the force in favor of the jurisdiction of the county police. Numerous lawsuits and a federal investigation into how grand money was spent were factors. His former chief and the county police officer who oversaw the transition were not aware of any complaints against Wilson. There are no complaints against Wilson on record with the Ferguson police department, either. The WaPo was unable to come up with any accusations against Wilson, and you know they tried their best. All MOO.

When you reply there is a smiley below. Tap the smiley and several little icons appear a clock, a smile, a flower, a bell... Tap one and scroll...
[emoji514] Sometimes a post won't go through if you place it at the end though.

All posts are MOO

I don't have any stinkin smilely!!!!

I'm gonna have to get to the bottom of this so I can begin to let the poo fly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members