MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks katydid. So it's a matter of there is another interview Crenshaw gave and it is inconsistent with her later interviews? Just a matter of inconsistent versions, not to minimize it? I just can't watch the video right now and am trying to figure out if it's just a matter of 2 different statements being given, which to me is different than video evidence of a black panther literally "creating" a witness on video if that makes sense. I'm being about as clear as mud right now.

In other words, it's just Crenshaw giving another account to an intervewer. It is not a video of Dacia actually actively"creating" a witness with Crenshaw.

here is an example:
Follow
Huh. @ 4:26 Piaget says she and her boss saw everything. They were standing on top of her balcony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImffBt6tyzY …

5:09 PM - 27 Aug 2014

HOWEVER, in other statements she hand her boss have told it differently. That her boss was down in the car, and saw the police cars there, and texted her about it. So the couldnt have been up on her balcony together watchng it.

in this interview she says he NEVER actually got his hands up before he was shot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FTSPGly6NM

That's cool. Piaget was the easy witness to discredit, Tiffany was a bit tougher, but it's there, IMO. No worries if you still believe in her though, I'm finding it tough to stay interested in the conversation lately to be honest. Appreciate you taking the time to reply! ;)

No worries and I understand. Just to be clear though, it's not whether I believe in her still, it's whether I think I have read/seen/heard enough for me to throw her statements out. Just because I, personally, haven't seen that yet, doesn't mean it won't happen down the road. Thanks anyways.

Okay, gotcha. I misunderstood, lol! I've seen some transcriptions (don't know where to find to link) I personally just listened to the video myself so I guess I can say that I accept MY transcription.

That's probably the safest bet.

here is an example:
Follow
Huh. @ 4:26 Piaget says she and her boss saw everything. They were standing on top of her balcony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImffBt6tyzY …

5:09 PM - 27 Aug 2014

HOWEVER, in other statements she hand her boss have told it differently. That her boss was down in the car, and saw the police cars there, and texted her about it. So the couldnt have been up on her balcony together watchng it.

in this interview she says he NEVER actually got his hands up before he was shot:

Ok, thanks. Think I'm understanding. Just from the way that that link talked and the way that that headline read, I thought there might be more to it. I will definitely watch when home.

Ok, thanks. Think I'm understanding. Just from the way that that link talked and the way that that headline read, I thought there might be more to it. I will definitely watch when home.

There IS some stuff about Dacia the Black Panther leader, and we see them together and Crenshaw is being coached by her in her first interview.

THIS ^^^ is very intriguing. What the heck is Crump going to do with that admission. She says he turned around, and STARTED to maybe put them up, but is shot before they get past his chest area. And when asked if he rushed the officer she says NO, he may have taken a tiny step forward tho....

Well worth watching this version of her statements. If this is true, then ALL that ' Hands Up Dont Shoot" stuff is garbage.

THIS ^^^ is very intriguing. What the heck is Crump going to do with that admission. She says he turned around, and STARTED to maybe put them up, but is shot before they get past his chest area. And when asked if he rushed the officer she says NO, he may have taken a tiny step forward tho....

Well worth watching this version of her statements. If this is true, then ALL that ' Hands Up Dont Shoot" stuff is garbage.

My guess is hands up doesn't mean hands up as I think of it. Didn't DJ (or his lawyer) clarify this after he gave his statement to the FBI or someone. Seems to me that it was described as up, but not real high, and one hand somewhat lower than the other. When I have pictured hands up in my mind, I have pictured how, I think it might have even been Crenshaw (but one of the witnesses) was doing it while actually describing the events. While telling the story they hold their hands up, but I wouldn't even say they were above shoulder high. Could also explain why other witnesses, like Brady, did not see it. Could also support DW's side that if it wasn't hands up as in above the head, it may not be such a clear picture of surrendering ones self.

Oh my goodness. The Castle Doctrine. Almost as bad as the Stand Your Ground Law, IMO. Why does the USA have to keep passing laws to make it easier for people to shoot each other to death? I don't get it. But then, I'm Canadian and I may never get it.
You don't speak for all Canadians. I'm one of them.

Not bad. $6.00 a day on your job that pays minimum wage and more than likely has no benefits. Or sick time. Hopefully your children's school schedule fits in with that so you can bring them somehow to a suitable daycare and pick them up. Of course, poor people should not have children. What am I saying. Eugenics and all.

The easiest thing in the world is to be poor.

If people love the benefits the poor get, then the best thing to do is give everything away, get a job at a convenience store and then maybe at the Mall because it seems like those minimum wage jobs do not go full time.

Then apply for the benefits you can get such as food stamps and section 8 housing.

Easy. Anyone can do it!

human,
I so admire your choice of careers and wish my personal past were so admirable. I think we must be much alike ~ supporters of the disadvantaged.
I come by it through history.
My mother and siblings, living on a farm, suffered through child labor issues. I can remember Mom talking about the rag on her head when she and her sister cleaned the hen house so they wouldn't get "bugs." Making their own "kotex" out of hand-sewn rags, making their soap in the large pot over the outside fire, taking turns staying up all night to stoke the one pot bellied stove going, sneakily eating their headcheese sandwiches while still covered by the bag at school because they were so embarrassed they only had home-made bread, honestly not knowing you were supposed to brush your teeth every day, and bathing only once a week. The children were punished by having to kneel on their knees for hours, meals withheld and they had to pick their own branches for switches.
No one in my dear grandparents' family (to include all descendants to this day) has ever applied for any government assistance. They were poor, they were uneducated but they were proud and not lazy.
If these average people, who came here and couldn't even speak the English language at first landing, could assimilate and thrive, I don't understand the taunting in your post.
They didn't like being poor, I wouldn't. I know you were being sarcastic ~ but anyone who"s family has worked to lift their descendants out of that category (and have even become contributing citizens) would probably be as troubled as I am.
True, hopeless situations are only a small percentage of human life. If my disadvantaged family was able to contribute to the American way I expect that most that still sincerely want to ~ can.

:bombshell::winner:

None of the witnesses I've heard mention Ofc. Wilson saying anything during the pursuit. Surely he said some version of "Freeze!"/"Stop!" and when MB stopped "Don't Move!". DW may reasonably have viewed MB's turning around as an aggressive act, especially if he squared off and puffed up challengingly as in the store robbery. Even DJ who quoted all sorts of nonsense about what MB did/said, never quoted DW again after he supposedly said "I'm 'a shoot" before the gun fired in the car.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/89-year-old-lake-park-jeweler-stands-grounds-shoot/ng9Dc/

WWII vet, age 89 and armed, fought off 20 yo armed robber. They fought at close range, robber shot 6 times - 4 in chest, 1 each in wrist and leg, during which the victim said the guy continued to "fight with vigor" until finally asking the vet to unlock the door, which he did. Robber expected to live. Without the fatal head shot/s, 18 yo Big Mike would have done the same imo.

:silenced:Don't.... :notgood:

:doh:
I'll raise you a :thud:
squidward-smacking-himself-o.gif

How amazing, Piaget....there you are, attorney at your side...finally coming clean that MB did NOT in fact have his hands up in the air, as you had so CLEARLY stated from the beginning...and what are you wearing??? By golly...a brand new "Hands Up Don't Shoot" t-shirt. Cute.

I am really tired of this entire dog and pony show. This woman is an activist. Pure and simple. She is supposed to be an impartial, reliable witness and she's running around with NBPs and the entire crowd of agitators. I'm sorry, Piaget, but you can step down now and the next witness can be called.

:seeya:

My guess is hands up doesn't mean hands up as I think of it. Didn't DJ (or his lawyer) clarify this after he gave his statement to the FBI or someone. Seems to me that it was described as up, but not real high, and one hand somewhat lower than the other. When I have pictured hands up in my mind, I have pictured how, I think it might have even been Crenshaw (but one of the witnesses) was doing it while actually describing the events. While telling the story they hold their hands up, but I wouldn't even say they were above shoulder high. Could also explain why other witnesses, like Brady, did not see it. Could also support DW's side that if it wasn't hands up as in above the head, it may not be such a clear picture of surrendering ones self.

Nope. That's not at all what the Brown family attorneys and the family spokesmen and the protestors have been saying and DOING. They march with both hands up in the air and say DONT SHOOT and they claim that is exactly what MB did right before he was 'executed.'

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/photo-g...hoot-the-defining-image-in-ferguson-protests/

Look at the front covers of both Time and Newsweek. Huge images of a black man, with his arms in the air, surrounded by flames. Look at the t-shirts, arms up in the air, on the front.

Listen to the cousin and the uncle at the funeral service. The cousin put his own hands in the air, and mimiced what he said happened to MB. Hands straight up in the air.

But in the FIRST interview with witness Crenshaw, she said he never quite got his arms up in the air, never went up past his chest. Which would be consistent with how his body fell too.

How amazing, Piaget....there you are, attorney at your side...finally coming clean that MB did NOT in fact have his hands up in the air, as you had so CLEARLY stated from the beginning...and what are you wearing??? By golly...a brand new "Hands Up Don't Shoot" t-shirt. Cute.

I am really tired of this entire dog and pony show. This woman is an activist. Pure and simple. She is supposed to be an impartial, reliable witness and she's running around with NBPs and the entire crowd of agitators. I'm sorry, Piaget, but you can step down now and the next witness can be called.

:seeya:

You got it, just read her very first interview in the street and you'll have all you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member