MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were talking all over that poor guy, he was so soft spoken. He would never make it as a protester.

THANK YOU. I thought it was just me..

Casey Nolan tweeted what the questions were and how they were answered. I posted them above. They wanted to know about indicting Darren Wilson

Casey Nolen KSDK@CaseyNolen · 27s

#DOJ says already told #Ferguson Chief officers need to wear name badges at all times. Says "easy remedy"

We'll the DOJ isn't being targeted now are they? SMH

Casey Nolen KSDK@CaseyNolen · 39s
Audience member: "you're our only hope" if no indictment. #DOJ: "we can't promise an indictment"
Wait a minute..

Attachments

• JbzrZiqPqkDgFWwDCz0klR53ugI.gif
    JbzrZiqPqkDgFWwDCz0klR53ugI.gif
    456.9 KB · Views: 74
Are those two women wearing the same dress in different colors? I know that was random- sorry ;)

Casey Nolen KSDK@CaseyNolen · 14s
#DOJ says investigating STLCO juvenile courts to determine if kids facing delinquency charges get equal treatment regardless of race.

That's a ridiculous statement. Say you have two juvenile offenders, different races. One has a smart mouth and bad attitude and spits on the officers. The other is meek, mild, and does whatever they are told by LE. Are they going to get equal treatment? Should they?

Of course, they should both start out with the ability to get the same treatment, and they probably do. But their own actions and attitudes come into play, as well.

Are those two women wearing the same dress in different colors? I know that was random- sorry ;)

yep, one weird green, one in black. The black looks better, imo.

Arghhh. I'm so far behind I think I have the flu or a really bad cold...I saw Officer Ron Johnsons whole statement. Did I mess anything else?

#Passing you my extra bottle of Nyquil. :cold:

Oooooo! This AA man is telling his truth!

My daughter was about 3 weeks old. My son was 4 yrs old. <snip>

A few hours later, I was cowering in the bathroom, huddled with the kids, both crying, as bricks were being hurled onto the front porch.

Oh my goodness, that must have been terrifying! And with a 4-yr-old & a 3-week-old. This summer, my grandson turned 4 when my granddaughter was about 3 weeks old, so I can totally picture those ages, and I can't even imagine going through something like that with those kids. So glad you made it out safely.

He says he's never had a problem with the police, his family hasn;t had problems with the police and his neighbors have never had problems with the police and he's lived in Feguson for 12 years.

He says it's the rift-raft that break the law!

Please tell me someone else here heard that speech!

paraphrase was AA guy said pay your fines, keep things up to date, we never had any trouble with LE, it's mainly Canfield

Oh my goodness, that must have been terrifying! And with a 4-yr-old & a 3-week-old. This summer, my grandson turned 4 when my granddaughter was about 3 weeks old, so I can totally picture those ages, and I can't even imagine going through something like that with those kids. So glad you made it out safely.

It was very scary. I had to try and act like it was OK< for my 4 yr old son, but I was scared shittless....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1