MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the guy behind the camera starts making excuses for the "poor" people who can either eat or pay fines, or get car registeredm yada yada

Why is this a DOJ meeting, are these peeps on the stage DOJ employees?

Um, that was the, um, biggest waste of time, um, I have spent today :laugh:

That woman said she came because she thought she was going to hear something about Darrin Wilson. She said that's why so many people left.

Just saw a photo of that poor old white dude, surrounded and screamed at.
Where's law enforcement?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411606979.298471.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is this a DOJ meeting, are these peeps on the stage DOJ employees?

most of those people are DOJ employees sponsored by OUR Tax $$$$$ OMG

I cannot believe they brought a Spanish interpreter -- didn't the fine analysts at the DOJ check the demographics of the area? Geesh I fear this Country is being run be a bunch of amateurs

OMG this lady complaining about the food in jail. Seriously!

It was too cold and lights were on all the time AND if you were menstruation you had to pay for your own maxi pads!!

Did anyone tell thses DOJ employees any horrible stories of being abused by FPD?

New Black Panthers have immunity in Holder's DOJ. Remember the Philadelphia polling place fiasco?

Ok. Grabbing my tinfoil. Laugh at me. I don't care. :p

I had not only forgotten, but didn't know the difference between the "New Black Panther Party" and the old BPs.

... Until the NBPP became so active in Ferguson.

OMG this lady complaining about the food in jail. Seriously!

It was too cold and lights were on all the time AND if you were menstruation you had to pay for your own maxi pads!!

Um yah, that swhat happens when you go to :jail:

He says he's never had a problem with the police, his family hasn;t had problems with the police and his neighbors have never had problems with the police and he's lived in Feguson for 12 years.

He says it's the rift-raft that break the law!

Please tell me someone else here heard that speech!

I did & I hear the video-grapher thinking he's a plant

He says he's never had a problem with the police, his family hasn;t had problems with the police and his neighbors have never had problems with the police and he's lived in Feguson for 12 years.

He says it's the rift-raft that break the law!

Please tell me someone else here heard that speech!
Let me put that in media speak so you can tweet it : Ferguson resident of 12 years shares heartbreaking story of law breaking at DOJ meeting. There is no interaction between police and his fellow community members.

Now Argus is leaving and taking his live feed with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member