MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my defense, I had a lot of errands to do, and I was far from home, and wanted to see if anything was going down, so ...lol

Katy Baby, you've been dealing with this nightmare situation for weeks on end...no defense needed!

Just judging by the weakness of the complaints we've heard dramatized so far, along with the DOJ inquiries that seem like desperate scraping of the bottom of the barrel...

Doesn't sound like they have been able to come up with much, does it? :thinking:

:trophy: To the brave AA gentleman who stood up and gave it to them straight. :star:

I really hope Argus posts their video of tonight in it's entirety. I want to hear him speak again.

Of course, he will probably then be targeted on twitter and they'll be posting his name, address, phone #, place of employment, etc

OMG this lady complaining about the food in jail. Seriously!

It was too cold and lights were on all the time AND if you were menstruation you had to pay for your own maxi pads!!

OMG where's my big 'ol eye roll smiley...

green_rolleyes_avatar2.gif

OMG this lady complaining about the food in jail. Seriously!

It was too cold and lights were on all the time AND if you were menstruation you had to pay for your own maxi pads!!

:laugh: sorry

I'm gonna take a nap,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My impression of the female protester dealing with the white guy upset about the upside down flag outside the Cards game was that she knew the encounter was being live-streamed, knew the optics of a vet finding the flag mistreatment painful wasn't helpful to the "movement", so she and a male protester were gently trying to move the white guy out of the picture and into the crowd arriving for the game. IOW, the manuevering seemed entirely self-interested, not kind or empathetic imo.

I am sure anyone with complaints is going to go personally to speak to the DOJ and aren't going to broadcast it at a meeting.

Given the amount of warrants that are outstanding, I'd say the ones with the complaints will not trust the DOJ most of all. :floorlaugh:

I mean look at what happened to DJ. Well, we don't know what happened to DJ. :ufo:

Interesting we (my state of La.) had a cop who shot and killed a suspect today. But he and 4 males were seen by residents carrying guns and breaking into an unoccupied house. 2 cops responded the scene, confronted them and one of the 5 suspects pointed a gun at the cops who had little choice to shoot back. The suspect was killed. He was a 14 year old who supposedly had a BBgun. http://www.fox8live.com/story/26610...-by-houma-officer#.VCLFHq8S4lM.facebook <br/>

Already, a few rumors are swirling the suspect was shot in the back and other BS. It's gonna be interesting how this plays out compared to Ferguson.
I haven't heard much blow up over this

I think they made it clear they were there to hear complaints so I guess half of them left because they had no issues.

Hopefully they do not go home and complain that the DOJ would not hear them out.

Thanks, LambChop & I thought they all went home because they weren't going to get answers about ODW or get to use the mic for 15 mins of fame

I mean honestly these people would not drive/take the bus with their kidlets for what the DOJ gave them IMHO

Next stop: W Florissant Ave

Given the amount of warrants that are outstanding, I'd say the ones with the complaints will not trust the DOJ most of all. :floorlaugh:

I mean look at what happened to DJ. Well, we don't know what happened to DJ. :ufo:

BBM

That's sounded like a line from a mob movies :lol:

Interesting we had a cop who shot a suspect today. The person killed was 14. But he and 5 males were seen by residents carrying guns and breaking into an unoccupied house. 2 cops responded the scene, confronted them and one of the 5 suspects pointed a gun at the cops who had little choice to shoot back. The suspect was killed. He was a 14 year old who supposedly had a BBgun. http://www.fox8live.com/story/26610...-by-houma-officer#.VCLFHq8S4lM.facebook <br/>

Already, a few rumors are swirling the suspect was shot in the back and other BS. It's gonna be interesting how this plays out compared to Ferguson.
I haven't heard much blow up over this
The officer was black according to your article, so though some may claim police brutality or whatever , I don't expect we will hear any racism claims.

More than half of the people there left when they were told that DOJ could not answer any questions about indicting Darren Wilson. Think about that, more than half. They have a room full of people from the DOJ to listen to them and help them with their problems and more then half left :facepalm:

So.... that's good, right? It means that there really isn't any significant or widespread racism or oppression in Ferguson. Right?:happydance:

:lol:

So let me get this straight. The almighty and powerful Eric Holder sent a group of hand picked investigators from the DOJ to Ferguson to investigate corruption in the FPD and all these people care about is DW. It is a fixation. At this point, nothing else matters. They feel that they MUST get an arrest and conviction of DW or all is lost. They are there to listen. Hey, at least the maxi pad woman said SOMETHING!!! All we keep hearing about is corruption in the FPD and all we've learned so far is that DW shot an innocent kid, the police burned down the MB teddy bear pile and officers have the nerve to wear I am DW bracelets." Oh, and fees and fines for unpaid traffic tickets and cops won't wear name badges. Of all people, these folks should understand what a brotherhood is. GMAB.

You forgot the police dog that chose the wrong time to relieve himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member